IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

10 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

I use 17track, dealership, parcelapp, aftership etc, all say the same thing , and got it via GB so I was contacted by Admins, they are in contact with Manta

I got it via GB here, I have to wait until manta replies back (idk for how long though) 

Idk if manta has extras left but my patience is really running out, the longer I have to wait the more likely manta will not have any left

DHL...seriously, everytime something goes wrong it's either DHL or UPS
I rather have a slow 2 month economy shipping than DHL 

Sorry mate.  That really really sucks.  We wait long enough for many editions, which is fine if I know it will eventually get here, and then to have this happen . . . Grrrrrrr.  Hoping Manta, or whoever, can sort it out.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MovieJunkie said:

Posted back in mid-December that I hadn't received my Mother Box. March 9th and still no update, tracking number, or anything that indicates whether I'm receiving this item or not. Anybody got suggestions or advice? 

I also have been trying to wait patiently. No updates or estimate on mine either. 😕 

3 hours ago, MovieJunkie said:

Posted back in mid-December that I hadn't received my Mother Box. March 9th and still no update, tracking number, or anything that indicates whether I'm receiving this item or not. Anybody got suggestions or advice? 

58 minutes ago, defdan14 said:

I also have been trying to wait patiently. No updates or estimate on mine either. 😕 

@MovieJunkie @defdan14 

There hasn’t been any updates lately, because the shipping situation from Hong Kong haven’t changed unfortunately. The retailer are only able to ship a small amount of orders at a time. With this Group Buy in particular being one of our more popular ones that means a lot of our members having to wait longer than we would like for you to. When you wait, that means we are also waiting to be updated with information concerning the releases. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

20 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Everyone got theirs and there is me....

- Your package has been in transit for 110 day(s)

billy hate to think what the full bill and your co2 emissions are on this xD 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

no all joking aside thats a shitter that amount of time 👎

it probably been quicker to ship to a country hong kong do ship to and then pay for extra shipping from there i suspect.

basil 👍

• Like 2

On 3/9/2023 at 9:16 AM, MovieJunkie said:

I expect there is a massive backlog of items to be shipped out of Asia due to the holidays etc … very slow at the best of times … all that one can suggest is be patient … dont rely too much on the tracking as I received mine way before I got the tracking… items are slowly trickling through..

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Mine is lost and I will never get the Amazonian, I will need to pay 300+ dollars to get it

@Billy Talent this is disturbing seeing how we invest our hard-earned money and expect to receive our product 😠… maybe you can contact John with a PM to help you out? 🧐 

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Veum said:

@Billy Talent this is disturbing seeing how we invest our hard-earned money and expect to receive our product 😠… maybe you can contact John with a PM to help you out? 🧐 

Already did 2 months ago, John contacted manta and he will contact me eventually when Manta got everything sorted out

I'm still worried about what happens with returns does manta put them up for sale or just don't respond and let the seemingly only person who has not gotten it wait a year for an answer?
I already posted months ago about the tracking that I went to the only DHL pick up point daily called them daily, so manta cant give me the BS ''there was an attempt to deliver'' I was home when the alleged ''attempt'' happened, called DHL (daily) and they confirmed there was nothing for me, went to the pickup point everyday and again nothing.

tracking shows it was not delivered and I don't see a return either it just vanished.

• Sad 3

13 hours ago, MovieJunkie said:

I'm back here to report that after a lengthy wait period, the miracle happened and I finally received my Human Box. Thanks MP for delivering on this item. I hope everyone gets their orders!

JL.jpg

Wow can't believe that length of wait 4 months

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Basil 👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

To anyone who's opened their Human Motherbox...

With the bolts protruding from the bottom, how well does this sit on a flat surface?

I'm thinking of grabbing one, but I'm concerned it won't be all that secure ontop of a high unit, with a flat top, and may be prone to sliding if knocked etc..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, samdavies said:

With the bolts protruding from the bottom, how well does this sit on a flat surface?

I'm thinking of grabbing one, but I'm concerned it won't be all that secure ontop of a high unit, with a flat top, and may be prone to sliding if knocked etc..

Mine is currently sitting on the top shelf of my closet since my movie shelves are pretty well out of space at the moment. That said, it hasn't budged in the four months it's been up there, but it's also not prone to being moved accidentally or knocked around by the kids since it's out of reach (reason #2 for my putting it up there! 🤣). It's a hefty box with some decent weight, and very solid.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Mine is currently sitting on the top shelf of my closet since my movie shelves are pretty well out of space at the moment. That said, it hasn't budged in the four months it's been up there, but it's also not prone to being moved accidentally or knocked around by the kids since it's out of reach (reason #2 for my putting it up there! 🤣). It's a hefty box with some decent weight, and very solid.

Awesome, thank you. That provides some comfort at least haha Mine would be well away from any kids (don't have any lol) but the 6ft odd unit top it will be on is only just big enough to hold it, where it would be very close to the door frame, and I do have a rather clumsy Mrs! 😂

Edited by samdavies
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, samdavies said:

@samdavies I have all 3 motherboxes sitting on top of a tall bookcase. They are heavy and won't move unless the whole bookcase gets tipped over.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, samdavies said:

these do weigh 5KG sam not moving unless having an earthquake

• Like 3
  • Haha 1