IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

When you see all messages from Manta Lab saying they have problems, not satisfied etc about these motherboxes I still don't understand how they are satisfied with this human mother box. This box looks really bad compare to what we saw during pre order. Really disappointed. The AM boxe looks nice, the AT is ok, details etc looks "blurry".

• Like 3

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/8/2021 at 3:16 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

2037548685_MantaJLHuman.thumb.jpeg.4b895c50257745eba90c39df12c21ccc.jpeg

298812697_MantaJLAmazonian.thumb.jpeg.4ab8fb8f3736f28eaacdd6447fe180e1.jpeg

161072521_MantaJLAtlantean.thumb.jpeg.52963a3b7ca8416087d71bac1e30821f.jpeg

I don't like the movie and I'm not going to buy it.

But, OMG, how lucky you are!!!

I wish I had the opportunity to buy something like that for one of the movies that I do like. The world of collecting needs more imagination, and more ambition.

I love those beauty shots. Of course.

Enjoy it! ;)

PS: Yes, I feel a deep and healthy envy. 

• Like 3

@extantsrevenge fyi 👆👆👆

Sh1t that's bad there changing the picture of the human mother box now to suit product let's hope the other mother boxes are to the original beauty shots and not same issues/problems

People are paying big money for these.

Fingers crossed for amazonian one 🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

Sh1t that's bad there changing the picture of the human mother box now to suit product let's hope the other mother boxes are to the original beauty shots and not same issues/problems

People are paying big money for these.

Fingers crossed for amazonian one 🤞🤞🤞

No it's a good thing, from comments I saw a lot of people didn't like the look of the HB. It didn't look a lot less bronze and more yellow. I think the other 2 will stay as is as they nailed those for me. I think in hand these are gonna look really good. I just hope the shipping isn't absolutely crazy, but it will be lol.

• Like 6

Email from Collectong this night :

"

Dear Customers,

We are very happy to inform our customers that we are getting very close to the shipment of these amazing motherboxes. Our distributor has informed us with the weight and the schedule of motherboxes.

Each Motherbox weighs about 5kg so we are unable to use standard shipments for these orders. Only Express shipment option is available and it will be safer to ship with Express because of the weight of the order.
The shipment will take about 5-7 days for most regions depending on the logistics situation of couriers and countries' situations. For those countries without service, we need to wait for more updates.

We are happy to offer our customers $20 shipping fee compensation per Mother Box. We've negotiated with our distributor and our local courier to offer better prices for a one time deal and we've reduced the cost of shipping to as much as possible.

You will receive an invoice from Paypal this week and once we receive the payment for shipping, we will send out the order to you and provide the tracking number with the current email.

For any questions related to this roder, please do not hesitate to contact us with this email.

Thank you very much for your patience and we wish to deliver the orders safely for our customers to enjoy these amazing products.

Best regards,
Collectong"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Guys i have hidden all posts not relative to this Thread , here in this Thread we are suppose to be talking about the editions itself , not GB related things.

That is why we have an INFO and QUESTIONS thread for those types of things.

Please do not spam the Release thread with these kinds of posts.  

Thanks 

• Thanks 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, manuman888 said:

Compared to the first image better but i feel like its still missing the consistency of the gradient of the wear and color degradation, but this is a good to me I’d say

this is soooo much better than the more recent image and what I particularly appreciate is that they seemingly heard collector’s concerns/complaints after the “mustard” image and sent this one.   Hopefully it will live up to renewed expectations when we receive them. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lunazero said:

Anyone received Motherbox in hand yet? Interested to hear any ’first impression’ reviews. 

THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING FULLY FOR ABOUT A MONTH YET

you read the latest collectong news then and all the effected gbs?

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2