IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

15 hours ago, Basil said:

THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING FULLY FOR ABOUT A MONTH YET

you read the latest collectong news then and all the effected gbs?

Yes read all updates from Manta & Collectong but read elsewhere that shipping invoices for MB were sent out a few weeks ago by Manta (not for everyone) and it is possible some collectors in Asia will receive first, which is usually the case with releases from Manta, HDZeta etc

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, lunazero said:

Yes read all updates from Manta & Collectong but read elsewhere that shipping invoices for MB were sent out a few weeks ago by Manta (not for everyone) and it is possible some collectors in Asia will receive first, which is usually the case with releases from Manta, HDZeta etc

Jesus Running GIF by Boo! A Madea Halloween

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, lunazero said:

@lunazero let me fully quantify that all MP gbs are sent out LAST after all mantas gbs customers first thats always the case.

did you know that, well you do now!

you seen the updates they got issues shipping with everyone and here you are asking if anyone on MP site "have they seen it yet"

i suggest you hit you tube because they havent left the building yet for anyone here. asia how many customers from asia think come here?

in all honesty this this the silliest question of the year, especially if you have read the updates.

please dont ask silly questions on here it just fills thread up with well stuff that people dont need read really.

if you got an image to share fine, actual information to physically share cool, but thats none of that and just a begging question which can't be answered 

many thanks

basil  👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, Basil a dit :

@lunazero let me fully quantify that all MP gbs are sent out LAST after all mantas gbs customers first thats always the case.

did you know that, well you do now!

you seen the updates they got issues shipping with everyone and here you are asking if anyone on MP site "have they seen it yet"

i suggest you hit you tube because they havent left the building yet for anyone here. asia how many customers from asia think come here?

in all honesty this this the silliest question of the year, especially if you have read the updates.

please dont ask silly questions on here it just fills thread up with well stuff that people dont need read really.

if you got an image to share fine, actual information to physically share cool, but thats none of that and just a begging question which can't be answered 

many thanks

basil  👍

martin lawrence GIF

• Haha 5

On Facebook :

« Hey guys, this is John and I want to make a rather long announcement with our production updates so please read this post if you are interested in what we are doing lately with our production.

Everyone in the office is working really hard to catch up with the delayed releases and we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Releases without premiums are getting finished on time and those with premiums, we are releasing them first to our retailers and premiums will be shipped within September.

This year's been a quite disgusting year for us for how much we had to suffer with the production delays and schedule changes. There were multiple lockdowns with our factories and because of these lockdowns, we are receiving our goods and materials by sea. By truck, delivery could be drove down in a day but now it takes 4-5 days to just deliver the goods to us.  When we are making samples, returning the shipment also takes weeks so we are facing some difficulties we've never had in the past. Also, we are making things that we've never made in the past so our (my) forecasting skill is already quite poor but it made things worse thinking that we could finish these productions in a month or two. After we started to work on these materials, we've realized that we had no idea how long it was going to take at all. 

We have learned more about production with different materials but these delays really made us work in a chaotic environment and ultimately made our collectors wait a long time for the products. We sincerely apologize for the delays because this was totally not intended by us but with different external and internal factors, we've faced the longest production delays with our products. We learned a lot from this experience so in the future, we hope to create more valuable collectibles for our collectors so we hope our collectors could understand our difficulties.

For the motherboxes, we have received the first batch of motherboxes last week and we were QCing and packing some of the products. However, we found some products to have differences from our production samples so we've decided to postpone the release again. We want to make sure that our product meets our expectations and standards and we also believe that our collectors expect the same from us. I feel quite sick writing this because this project has been going on for a very very long time and delaying this was the last thing we wanted to do. 

We want to make a few more improvements by remaking some of the boxes and returning some faulties back to the factory. We really apologize to every collector who has been waiting such a long time for this release. We've been making a lot of premiums recently and frankly the production schedule is quite different from printing schedule. With printing related materials, In the worst case scenario, they can be redone in a couple of weeks or at most a month but when it comes to making premiums with resin, metal and other materials, we are expecting at least 1 month to 2 month for remaking and redoing things again. We are definitely learning and getting better at this so we won't make the same mistake of delaying releases for months in the future. . We will notify our retailers in regards to this matter and they will contact each collect directly about the delays.  Again, we apologize for the delays and we hope to get everything finished within September.

Thank you very much for reading and we will make more posts with the updates with our next releases with Exclusive Steelbooks, global releases and consumer products soon. 

Best regards,
John »

• Thanks 9
  • Sad 1

Awards

I really like Manta's approach with these regular updates, I don't think anyone is going to be mad at them for wanting to create the best possible product. Just having an update every few weeks is nice to know that they're busy working on it and haven't forgotten. Manta is the example many retailers should be striving to follow!

• Like 11

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

I really like Manta's approach with these regular updates, I don't think anyone is going to be mad at them for wanting to create the best possible product. Just having an update every few weeks is nice to know that they're busy working on it and haven't forgotten. Manta is the example many retailers should be striving to follow!

Completely agree...Transparency and regularity are keys to customer relations.  Other retailers should follow suit.

• Like 2

On Facebook :

« Due to our distributor's decision to remake and improve some of the motherboxes. They will be delivered in September. 

Pre-order for Suicide Squad will be moved to September due to our distributor's request.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong »

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Awards

On 8/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, Sidewinder said:

I agree with @Sidewinder.  Manta or Collectong is providing updates nearly every month.  Obviously, sometimes those updates end up being too optimistic, but they always apologize if something ends up not working and then provide updates on the new expectations.  We never end up having to go months and months (or years) with no updates.  It definitely shows they value their customers, and I feel the customers really appreciate that (I know I do).

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gavin ko said:

@deckard99Thank you for giving us this apportunity. I ordered 1 of OC but can you change the shipping service to premium grade? In this regard, I will provide you my US address as well not South Korea.

Thank you.

Shipping as in just weet or everything going forward as that’s just adds more to costs being further away and not great exchange rates.

why do these not go to hubs?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, gavin ko said:

@deckard99Thank you for giving us this apportunity. I ordered 1 of OC but can you change the shipping service to premium grade? In this regard, I will provide you my US address as well not South Korea.

Thank you.

Hi @gavin ko Shipping to USA is fine. Please send a PM to @Masterblaster with your USA address and add me to the PM. - Ken