IGNORED

Manta Lab Zack Snyder's Justice League (Manta Lab Exclusive #39) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this steel just reminds me of how much better Zack's edition is from the original. Personally loved it to death, the Flash scene was heart stopping.

Love Manta's edition, lots of goodies included, and FOUR bloody discs! The steel comes with a middle disc holder but I took it out to get the shot of the inside artwork).

Zack Snyder's Justice League Manta Lab Steelbook Zack Snyder's Justice League Manta Lab Steelbook

Zack Snyder's Justice League Manta Lab Steelbook Zack Snyder's Justice League Manta Lab Steelbook

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Awards

Manta NEVER disappoints with their fullslips. I'm always a bit weary when getting a fullslip (as opposed to SL or DL), and I don't know why, all of my fullslips from Manta are some of my favourite editions by far and this one is no exception. The finish on it is amazing, the reflective finish on various parts of the characters is so sick.

• Like 12

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Motherboxes are looking amazing. Is there any information on when these might finally ship? 

Posted on there FB on May 27

- ZSJL Motherbox Images: Currently, we are receiving the production images of motherboxes. For other boxes, we should be able to share with our customers soon. Once again, we apologise for the delay due to the lockdowns. We are very excited to receive other production images soon.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Koi999 said:

The human mother box looks pretty disappointing to me. The beauty shots below showed it as having a textured bronze appearance, but the new live shots have a more low rent yellow plastic look?

Screenshot_20220711-081347_Chrome.jpg

I agree with you. I'm glad I passed on these motherboxes they look pretty cheap to me. I can imagine there going to cost a fair bit with the weight of shipping also 

• Like 1