IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

32 minutes ago, maxpower1999 said:

The original Spider-Man trilogy looks great with the rest of my collection!  Problem is I’m totally out of display room and Thor will be arriving at some point.  There’s already 12 others not displayed that I don’t know what to do with.

22BF6F09-5D68-4DEA-B368-77D829EE5312.jpeg

This is so awesome! Definitely rotate as @Hollywood E Rock mentioned! Unless, do you have room for another display case like this? You can also put editions in the back on those little acrylic risers and have room for some in front of them?

• Like 3

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

This is so awesome! Definitely rotate as @Hollywood E Rock mentioned! Unless, do you have room for another display case like this? You can also put editions in the back on those little acrylic risers and have room for some in front of them?

Unfortunately no to the risers.  Those displays take up most of the depth of the shelf.  I have other media shelves but they hold the regular steelbooks and movies.  Maybe I can repurpose some space there.  But I love the rotation idea, so I’ll be doing that soon

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Ya it will! My full slip for Endgame that i got through the gb here arrived badly damaged and they sent me a replacement. Just mention it was purchased through a group buy from Media Psychos, and send pics of the damage in the email so the process moves quicker👍

no no no that is not the correct way . 

@AlexFlame116 please message @LeGonze with a pic and he will take care of it. 

We need to keep this organized so please do not contact the Retailer yourself about issues like this. 

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, maxpower1999 said:

Unfortunately no to the risers.  Those displays take up most of the depth of the shelf.  I have other media shelves but they hold the regular steelbooks and movies.  Maybe I can repurpose some space there.  But I love the rotation idea, so I’ll be doing that soon

yeah it looks REALLY nice BUT that depth is killing you on the space ....

Take care

John

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, swish said:

I was about to ask the same question. So i think @Masterblaster will wait till he got my Thor FS from WeEt so he will send all togheter with the spidey FS. Am I right??

Hi @swish yes, your HUB shipment will also be a combined one. I don't know if it will be Thor or something else though, that's a HUB decision.

vor 1 Minute schrieb deckard99:

Hi @swish yes, your HUB shipment will also be a combined one. I don't know if it will be Thor or something else though, that's a HUB decision.

Thank you. Yes i think it will be with Thor since the next Hub Gb i am in is WW84 HdZ and that will be released in oct/nov with the latest news we had

• Like 1

My SM2 has the same issues.  I think a little of the paint on the back of the full slip was missing right under where the number card was at.  There is also a scratch on the top left corner of the SM2 steelbook and hairline vertical scratches on the back as well.  Disappointed as SM1 and 3 have no issues.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Vanguard1138 said:

I was able to grab SM2/3 elsewhere - But they've both got some weird issues. 

The FS seems to be losing it's finish in a few spots and the gloss on the SM2 and 3 steels is very patchy when light catches it from an angle. Has anybody seen something like this before? 

241639994_521365765595797_7939310838096847067_n.jpeg

241648314_4442599325798016_9180131793526983172_n.jpeg

241664827_4257564087697256_7571542789619176099_n.jpeg

241665066_383621506547768_6284597434494662636_n.jpeg

241665075_1285540385237339_197654122488087324_n.jpeg

I've seen those "patchy" looking spots on high gloss steels before. To me it looked as if the steel was wrapped in plastic before the gloss finish had time to cure correctly and some how reacted with the wrapping. Could this be the case?

I'd like to add that I like the look of high gloss finish on steels, but they allways make me nervous as it doesn't take much for them the get scratched or other issues like this.

Edited by Fredrik
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...