IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Oooof this is a real grail of mine.  So expensive in secondary markets.  

It was the first GB I joined on MP!

I only made the list for one of the FS and then later on one of the Lenti's became available but I really wanted all the FS's.

I ended up buying the rest and the box secondary and it was not cheap back then either! I always said I would eventuly sell the Lenti's but I just can't do it. 🤣

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I only made the list for one of the FS and then later on one of the Lenti's became available but I really wanted all the FS's.

I ended up buying the rest and the box secondary and it was not cheap back then either! I always said I would eventuly sell the Lenti's but I just can't do it. 🤣

Yeah I’m jelly for sure my friend!!  Glad you kept the full set.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Smart choice picking it up soon after I assume the prices weren't  as crazy as they are now.

This thing is a grail for sure, last I checked it goes over 1K on ebay, I will always keep it🙂

Just hoping they do a Tom Holland set and then the entire spiderman franchise is complete  (maybe they will do Into the Spiderverse 2 as well)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I didn't join the GB at all and immediately regretted it once I saw in-hand pics of the FS.

So I grabbed the OC after the GB at a higher price with the intention of selling the lentis to make it a bit more manageable. I had a very hard time doing it after seeing the whole set for myself but I had to make a business decision, ha. I was glad they sold quickly but there's still a part of me that wishes I kept the whole thing.

If only I had joined the GB from the beginning...

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I will never doubt WeET again.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Anonymous said:

This may be WeETs most stunning release. One day, hopefully, I will acquire this.

kanye west president GIF 

Completely agree, the release is perfection. I had hoped they would do the new trilogy like this, so all 3 movies together with 2 slips each, but sadly they choose to do 1 OC with 4 editions for the others 😥, would have been awesom to have them match the other Spider-Man.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Completely agree, the release is perfection. I had hoped they would do the new trilogy like this, so all 3 movies together with 2 slips each, but sadly they choose to do 1 OC with 4 editions for the others 😥, would have been awesom to have them match the other Spider-Man.

Would love to see WeET do this for the Indiana Jones trilogy. 🙂

• Like 7