IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through this thread is quite an epic novel , one of those where you choose your own ending as you go .

Now my take on it for what its worth its about helping to keep MP running .

As we get more popular as a community the demand for editions increases yes .

Will I throw a tantrum IF I miss out even IF I am a plat member 

No Way Reaction GIF

Part of the fun is the hunt IF I'm ment to have something it will find me .

Now I just need a winning Lottery ticket with a fair few 00000's on it ,

@Masterblaster has a plan and I for one am going to make sure i hang on and enjoy the ride 

water rodeo GIF

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Hmmm I'm not getting email notifications about new posts but I am getting emails about people reacting to my dumb post lol.

What's going on

its called a highly connective forum , this board is one of the most responsive for replies and settings I have ever known .

I know the  real world is taking up a lot of my time .

MP IS MY HOME . OUR MEMBERS ARE MY FAMILY .

ANYONE WANTING TO TAKE THE TIME TO TALK AND MAKE FRIENDS WORLD WIDE MP IS THE WAY TO DO IT 

Group Hug Love GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Hmmm I'm not getting email notifications about new posts but I am getting emails about people reacting to my dumb post lol.

What's going on

same boat as u. ppl getting hyped up and i can't find the post that says anything in particular and im just trying to piece together info that membership is available tomorrow? 

i dunno. this thread is a mess. 

• Like 1

Awards

I understand it’s frustrating for people to get dozens of notifications for posts that are completely irrelevant to this topic, but short of locking this thread there is really a simple solution:

Unfollow this thread but make sure you follow @Masterblaster @deckard99 and @extantsrevenge as the important announcements will surely be made by either one of them.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Mutantsmiley said:

No man it was yesterday

Was it yesterday? Tonight? Or tomorrow? What if some of us are members of Tenet and we’re inverted? That would mean if it’s tomorrow, some of us already know if we got memberships or not. And if we’re not inverted that means we’re moving forward to where we can engage in a temporal pincer movement where some of us stay in the present and give some information to those who are inverted as the memberships go live. BUT…if the temporal pincer movement never happened…would those people still get memberships anyways? 

Edited by damships
  • Haha 6

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

So heads up guys and gals, 

we have started to INVITE members to the Platinum Club of 2022 !

The first ones to get an INVITE are those who have stood out amongst your mates here on MP , either because you were helpful , active , or just damn lucky LOL.  

Dont worry each Admin (except me) was allowed to vote on 5 members each.  Each Admin had to vote on individual names so no 2 names came into the pot.

That means as of right now there are ONLY 20 members INVITED to the Club.

More will follow , so if your interested stay tuned and watch your Notifications here on MP 

Take care

• Like 21
  • Thanks 14
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

The first ones to get an INVITE are those who have stood out amongst your mates here on MP , either because you were helpful , active , or just damn lucky LOL.  

Dont worry each Admin (except me) was allowed to vote on 5 members each.  Each Admin had to vote on individual names so no 2 names came into the pot.

More will follow , so if your interested stay tuned and watch your Notifications here on MP 

Take care

OH BOY!

Awards

Take care

Is that for Gold and Regular members to get a guaranteed Plat?

Take care

Don’t worry John I know you didn’t pick cause all 5 would just be me. I see youmy man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Haha 6