IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

3 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Congrats to those handpicked!

For those of us not have we missed our chances?

Of course not.

These were just a handful of Platinum memberships offered in advance to members whom the staff considered deserve first dibs based on their contribution to the community.

There are still plenty left to go around and you will all be informed on when and where you can purchase them.

• Like 13

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, swish said:

No don't think so. I expect that all be resolved till monday. Keep an eye on this thread when news will be posted. I know thats sometimes a lot of usless post get in here but don't lose hope

Cheers Swish!

Looking forward to it!

Edit: Followed the link on the previous page to the previous years' sold out tiers; didn't see the date on it and thought it was this years. Not going to lie - I skipped most of the pages of the 200+ comments :')

Edited by Garypool
  • Like 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Cheers Swish!

Looking forward to it!

Edit: Followed the link on the previous page to the previous years' sold out tiers; didn't see the date on it and thought it was this years. Not going to lie - I skipped most of the pages of the 200+ comments :')

Im pretty sure when the time comes one of the admin will share a fresh link in their post when the store has memberships in stock, rather than have you trawling through past pages. There could be a further 20-30 pages by then at this rate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Pbsw23 @Trianna

It looks like I will be leaving our Golden paradise and join the Platinum madhouse this year.

Not much I can do about it, my team mates made it clear they had enough of me being the black sheep in the group 😜

It's been a privilege and an honor, my dears

tumblr_lunepiBtqW1qm6oc3o2_500.gifv

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Spoiler

I honestly thought you were always Platinum! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Awards

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Pbsw23 @Trianna

It looks like I will be leaving our Golden paradise and join the Platinum madhouse this year.

Not much I can do about it, my team mates made it clear they had enough of me being the black sheep in the group 😜

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Congrats Buddy. You truly deserve it. 🥂

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I say "Thank You " to everyone @MP and especially @Masterblaster John as "Boss" of this great community for invitation to be one of the "Platinums". 😃

Happy So Excited GIF

And as befits a Minion, I will continue to help where I can.

despicable me yes GIFdespicable me minions GIF

Just one (joking) question from a little Minion:

Is it possible to give me a "yellow platinum membership" which will fit better to my skin ? 😂

We will have a great party today ! My dad has his 80th birthday today !

We just call him "Chief" because he's also the "boss" in the family. Love you, dad and wish you all the best ! 😘

• Like 26

vor 7 Minuten schrieb raylight:

I say "Thank You " to everyone @MP and especially @Masterblaster John as "Boss" of this great community for invitation to be one of the "Platinums". 😃

Happy So Excited GIF

And as befits a Minion, I will continue to help where I can.

despicable me yes GIFdespicable me minions GIF

Just one (joking) question from a little Minion:

Is it possible to give me a "yellow platinum membership" which will fit better to my skin ? 😂

We will have a great party today ! My dad has his 80th birthday today !

We just call him "Chief" because he's also the "boss" in the family. Love you, dad and wish you all the best ! 😘

Congrats to you and also to your dad 🥳

Edited by JiumJium
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 29 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

@Pbsw23 @Trianna

Well said, my friend.

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

So, welcome!!

dumb and dumber harry GIF

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

So heads up guys and gals, 

we have started to INVITE members to the Platinum Club of 2022 !

The first ones to get an INVITE are those who have stood out amongst your mates here on MP , either because you were helpful , active , or just damn lucky LOL.  

Dont worry each Admin (except me) was allowed to vote on 5 members each.  Each Admin had to vote on individual names so no 2 names came into the pot.

That means as of right now there are ONLY 20 members INVITED to the Club.

More will follow , so if your interested stay tuned and watch your Notifications here on MP 

Take care

Great way to choose the new lucky one.

Well thought from the admin team and congrats to the new members.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, CGMan a dit :

Congratulations to the first 20. From the names I’m reading, you are literally everywhere helping everyone, including me a whole lot in my first year here as a Psycho.

Tip of the hat to @Masterblasterand anyone involved. That’s a great way to promote people 👌🏻

yep, I agree ! Very good idea for promoting community !

• Like 3

Awards