IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 2 heures, Konan a dit :

il est normal de montrer son appréciation aux personnes qui "soutiennent" le site. Le problème est que faire partie de cela n'est pas un choix mais une question de chance.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Tier membership is opened at 02:00 PM : you are saying 02:01 PM is too late. It's wrong.
Last two times, I was several hours late and PLATINUM & GOLD WAS STILL OPENED. I made my choice.

We (admins, not me of course) must weigh the pros and cons of each method, and "The first come, first serve" get LOT OF disadvantages.

(I hope my english is good :) correct me if necessary ! :) )

• Like 10

Awards

24 minutes ago, Daft said:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Tier membership is opened at 02:00 PM : you are saying 02:01 PM is too late. It's wrong.
Last two times, I was several hours late and PLATINUM & GOLD WAS STILL OPENED. I made my choice.

We (admins, not me of course) must weigh the pros and cons of each method, and "The first come, first serve" get LOT OF disadvantages.

(I hope my english is good :) correct me if necessary ! :) )

Wont correct you. French is my mother tongue 😉

well waiting for the changes, new rules and availabilities. Wait and see.

• Like 1

Lot of spamming in this thread of people arguing how the tier system should be or if there should be one at all. I recommend to those people to scroll back thru the 68 pages of this thread to see that you’re not saying anything new or productive. We should just be patient and wait to see what the mods in charge decide to implement, they have after all been working on it for a good bit now. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Jakeb1022 said:

Lot of spamming in this thread of people arguing how the tier system should be or if there should be one at all. I recommend to those people to scroll back thru the 68 pages of this thread to see that you’re not saying anything new or productive. We should just be patient and wait to see what the mods in charge decide to implement, they have after all been working on it for a good bit now. 

A331FCC3-24BB-46F2-A23F-1A25675C99AB.gif.bfc2cbab30626bde6e5b789c3adf5e1b.gif

please sir. Where’s the drama?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Thats not going to happen.

That's not what I said 

I said something along lines of poor john and @ScottVA asked me to delete some post think someone is getting there wires crossed here.

I know what has been the process 

I suspect we are in for change and yes you are john NOT me

Give everyone days for discussion and it always get twisted people get there opinion on from there point and then you get this.

Basil 🙄

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

So we get Blufans with The Dark Knight, WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp, Manta Lab Dune 2021 next 😲 and that is only the beginning and just 3 retailers. So anyone still unsure if spending a little on a membership is a good thing 😅.

Hope I don't have to start any of these GBs before the renewal phase is done, would hate for the GB staff to change the list order later.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

So we get Blufans with The Dark Knight, WeET Ant-Man and the Wasp, Manta Lab Dune 2021 next 😲 and that is only the beginning and just 3 retailers. So anyone still unsure if spending a little on a membership is a good thing 😅.

Hope I don't have to start any of these GBs before the renewal phase is done, would hate for the GB staff to change the list order later.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

so thats definite this weekend as it suits your purpose now then xD 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

and monday be massive gb day :D

Lets Do This GIF by National Geographic Channel

nils be like

squirrel GIFSquirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

and heres one for you all xD 

what do you get if you cross @DodgyDave and @extantsrevenge xD 

squirrel GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 13

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

TDK won't begin until late weekend, next week at worst according to Big Red Dave. Hopefully renewals happen before then. But only while I'm wide awake.

Angry Good Night GIF

• Haha 6

vor 16 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

giphy.gif

oh the excitement 😄. I can tell you that we are done with discussing and that things are prepared.

So @Masterblaster will get things moving when he can. Maybe tonight already

giphy.gif

Will be a little different than before 👍

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Basil:

well tells us the details then please :D

what is it :D

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

oh the excitement 😄. I can tell you that we are done with discussing and that things are prepared.

So @Masterblaster will get things moving when he can. Maybe tonight already

giphy.gif

Will be a little different than before 👍

be nice if @Masterblaster did do it tonight but we will see :D

basil xD 

• Like 3