IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I noticed Eli @R1s1ngs0n tried to trim the chat in this thread. 

Clearly that didn't work. :D

Please try and keep the chatter to a minimum. Especially as there should be announcements about the new round of Tier Membership coming soon.

When that announcement comes, it could be buried beneath a load of irrelevant chatter and members may miss it. ;)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 14

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I noticed Eli @R1s1ngs0n tried to trim the chat in this thread. 

Clearly that didn't work. :D

Please try and keep the chatter to a minimum. Especially as there should be announcements about the new round of Tier Membership coming soon.

When that announcement comes, it could be buried beneath a load of irrelevant chatter and members may miss it. ;)

Dave genuine question are we talking about this weekend maybe, a little heads up be nice 👍

Thanks

Basil 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

Dave genuine question are we talking about this weekend maybe, a little heads up be nice 👍

Thanks

Basil 

No idea. Thankfully I'm not involved in the process of deciding how the Tiers will be presented. 

I just know that it is being sorted now and the information is coming soon. 

Therefore continued irrelevant chatter in this thread just makes matters worse for those members keen to get, or renew, a Tier Membership. 

So members should keep chatter here to a minimum please.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 11

Hi, is there any info stating what the memberships exactly are - such as cost of membership etc. I keep missing out on groupbuys because I'm not tiered. The thread stickied doesn't specify what the costs are or what's provided.

Also I fear that with groupbuys it will get to a stage where so many members will be gold or platinum that even then with limited allocations from places like Mantalab you still won't be allocated a spot regardless of tier. Is this a far away concern? Most of the ZSJL Manta OC went to tiered memberships, I think there were only 61 allocations. After new applications surely these will push all regular members out and most people upgrading to platinum pushing a lot of gold out.

Any help explanation would be cool. Tried perusing just before work so I may have missed the info I'm looking for. Appreciate the help.

• Like 1

Awards

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Garypool:

Hi, is there any info stating what the memberships exactly are - such as cost of membership etc. I keep missing out on groupbuys because I'm not tiered. The thread stickied doesn't specify what the costs are or what's provided.

Also I fear that with groupbuys it will get to a stage where so many members will be gold or platinum that even then with limited allocations from places like Mantalab you still won't be allocated a spot regardless of tier. Is this a far away concern? Most of the ZSJL Manta OC went to tiered memberships, I think there were only 61 allocations. After new applications surely these will push all regular members out and most people upgrading to platinum pushing a lot of gold out.

Any help explanation would be cool. Tried perusing just before work so I may have missed the info I'm looking for. Appreciate the help.

No info yet. They will post it as soon as possible. Even as Tiered member you have to be fast to get your spot in the gb to be sure that you made it

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Garypool said:

hi gary, last time i checked think there was 140 plat cant remember the gold.

one thing to be aware with manta/collectong they have been cutting several forums numbers on gbs throughout the last year, the reason behind this collectong is pushing people to buy off its own website and thats where they want it to go, not thats any guarantee you will get one there either.

some other forums i seen certain numbers down low as 16 on certain ones.

the manta issue is only to get worse in the next year is my general predication as long as they feel thats the direction they want to take.

bear in mind having a tiered membership may improve your odds its not guaranteed and as year on year numbers have grown each time.

now not all of those will want manta but im sure more and more demand is heading towards them as people shy away from others they feel have not been producing the goods this year.

unfortunately its not a good mix more and more demand and less to go around.

regards how this one no one knows its all being sorted out at the moment.

price be what it be ,john has his costs to run the site and thats fair enough 👍

rough guide price wise its gone up each year, this for plat

last time was 96$ for 8 months

before that was $60 for 6 months

before that was $100 for 12 months  

and with all those when its run overtime john has extended for free, so it is a swing and roundabout situation which is more than fair 👍

this below was details last time(plat) but as i say its prob going to change but who knows?

Product Information

This membership purchase is for 8 months.  All prices are final .  No refunds .  

Price includes PP fees

Starts on 1st May 2021 and ends on 31st Dec. 2021

Perks :

• An MP Exclusive Virtual Badge in the Signature on the Forum to show your SUPPORT
  • Metal or Wood Membership Card (at our discretion) with Variable Data  FREE  Pay only shipping costs which vary by location. Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • 4th  Collectible Community Coin (24k Gold Plated) 50% rebate Shipping costs are extra and depend on location.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Priority List position on Groupbuys where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • Matching Numbers where possible on Groupbuys serviced through the HUB (HDZeta , WeET and others).  If you have a HDZeta limited number you will keep that number till the end of your Platinum Tiered Membership or until further notice.

Perks are subject to change without notice . 

------------------------------------------------

hope that gives you some idea and food for thought

basil 👍

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Really appreciate the solid info there Basil, great information and exactly what I was looking for.

It's my understanding you can't just opt for Platinum when it's time to buy, you have to be gold first and then go for platinum?

The whole situation with Manta is really making me want to join as I've missed out on extremely expensive items when gone to Ebay (Blade Runner, presumably ZSJL if I miss out on their site).

My only concern again, aside from supporting the great work John and you guys do, is the influx of new members joining tiers and the decrease of the amount of items allocated to us as a site. It's seemingly already getting to that fine line of too many people being tiered with little allocated stock to fulfill even this, so it's getting to a point where as a benefit of getting a priority listing it's just the same as if regular members only existed and all has equal access to the list, in which case your only saving grace is being the first to put a request in.

Hm, stuff to think about, agian really appreciate the info there Basil and the working at MP's! Don't want to come across as just wanting to take take take!

• Like 1

Awards

il y a 8 minutes, Garypool a dit :

It's my understanding you can't just opt for Platinum when it's time to buy, you have to be gold first and then go for platinum?

Last time, some lucky Regular folks like me were able to become Platinum. Hope for you it will be possible this time too.

Edited by Lwaz
  • Like 4

vor 47 Minuten schrieb AlexFlame116:

Now that I think about it, did they ever give out information for the 2021 membership card? Only thing I ever heard about was the coin.

In the platinum sector we where ask about who like to get one for the 2nd cyrcle. Look in the gold sector if there is a thread about it. Normaly all members should be tagged about

58 minutes ago, swish said:

In the platinum sector we where ask about who like to get one for the 2nd cyrcle. Look in the gold sector if there is a thread about it. Normaly all members should be tagged about

This current cycle is the 2nd cycle right? I don't think I was tagged for the card, only the coin.

36 minutes ago, swish said:

Yes you was tagged and you reply that you like to have one

what the fuck GIF

I must have misremembered that as the coin.... but wait

2 hours ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Now that I think about it, did they ever give out information for the 2021 membership card? Only thing I ever heard about was the coin.

What about the coin? I want a coin!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 1