Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the queue for Platinum?

confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

I feel that Gold is enough for my needs but after what this community has provided for me in this past year I would really like to give my full support! Need to check that updated membership price first though!

From what I have seen there seems to be a lot of members interested so grabbing that Plat may be a difficult endeavour.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Where's the queue for Platinum?

From what I have seen there seems to be a lot of members interested so grabbing that Plat may be a difficult endeavour.

From what I've heard so far, very few Platinum members are not renewing them which means that there won't be many openings. Unless MP increases platinum numbers but that creates issues. Gold may be the main game in town!

Edited by WesternBronco
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

21 minutes ago, Mac Hadfield said:

What date can we try sign up for a membership and does anyone know when the prices will be revealed? Also how do you get one? 😂

They haven't  announced it. The memberships don't expire until end of April and they are still surveying the Platinum members to see how many openings could be available. Then, I suspect we have to put our money where our mouths are and pay for then. Lol. Once the Platinum members are resolved then Gold will open and the cycle repeats.

Of course, I could be wrong...

Edited by WesternBronco
typos
  • Thanks 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, Mac Hadfield said:

What date can we try sign up for a membership and does anyone know when the prices will be revealed? Also how do you get one? 😂

This should be in a week or so , so i would just suggest if your interested in getting a Tier that you keep looking.  Im planning on announcing it before hand but that largely depends on my time schedule early next week.

As far as prices goes , since we have decided to do 3x 8 month terms due to the covid situation , we have done already 1 , the price will be adjusted to the 8 month cycle.  

Info is soon to follow...

Take care

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

This should be in a week or so , so i would just suggest if your interested in getting a Tier that you keep looking.  Im planning on announcing it before hand but that largely depends on my time schedule early next week.

As far as prices goes , since we have decided to do 3x 8 month terms due to the covid situation , we have done already 1 , the price will be adjusted to the 8 month cycle.  

Take care

John

@Masterblaster awesome, I’ll keep my eyes peeled! 👀

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

They haven't haven't announced it. The memberships don't expire until end of April and they are still surveying the Platinum members to see how many openings could be open. Then, I suspect we have to put our money where our mouths are and pay for then. Lol. Once the Platinum members are resolved then Gold will open and the cycle repeats.

Of course, I could be wrong...

absolutely correct !  Platinum will have first grabs and then it tickels down the line..

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

we are talking about my  soon  LOL so not today or tomorrow or even before this weekend...

Take care

John

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

vor 5 Minuten schrieb AlexFlame116:

I definitely want Platinum for sure. I've been eyeing it for a while now and it would be the best thing ever. But if not then I'll definitely shoot for Gold! Either way I'm excited to see when they open up!

You're not alone. I want go platinum too but will be happy with gold too and then later try to upgrade to platinum

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Wait did I miss it!? What exactly am I supposed to do, wait for a new thread in the membership forum section and quick reply orrrr….

You have not missed anything @Want3r88, just keep looking in here... the “new” MP membership tier to start near May1st from what has been reported! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Wait did I miss it!? What exactly am I supposed to do, wait for a new thread in the membership forum section and quick reply orrrr….

no it will all be announced in due course whats happening and how about getting one just keep an eye on this thread

basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2