IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

So guys , it is PLANNED to have this available sometime tonight for the Platinum Members.. since we have already tested the waters with them we wont need long , then it will move to Gold , so sometime between tonight and tomorrow midday (USA time, my time) i expect the Gold to be quit quickly also so we can then open to the new members .

PLEASE do consider your situation and keep in mind that all Tiered GBs (like WW84 Blufans , HDZETA LOTR / THE HOBBIT just to name some of the more popular ones) will only go to those TIERED after the 1st May .  This is how the system works and for those who are now Platinum , Gold and Silver have no reason NOT to be able to jump on the bandwagon to keep your Tier.  There will be no room for error or excuses, if you are not here , you are there , being there means you will lose , and like they say , you snooze you looooooze.

Take care

John

I´m a bit confused reading this. Is it correct that regular members can only purchase a silver membership as Platinum and Gold memberships are reserved for Platinum and Gold members? And will this be an 8 month membership until the end of the year with adjusted prices? It would be much appreciated if anybody could clear things up....

3 minutes ago, pluto57 said:

I´m a bit confused reading this. Is it correct that regular members can only purchase a silver membership as Platinum and Gold memberships are reserved for Platinum and Gold members? And will this be an 8 month membership until the end of the year with adjusted prices? It would be much appreciated if anybody could clear things up....

Not exactly. So, as far as I understand things, there are a set number of memberships available at each level. Once John has set everything up, these memberships will be posted on the store for purchase. The opportunity to buy a buy a membership will be opened up by current membership level. So, Platinum members will be notified first and have the opportunity to go into the store and renew (buy) their membership or not. After a certain period of time, current Gold members will be notified and have the opportunity to go in to the store and either renew their Gold status or upgrade to a Platinum (or downgrade to Silver if they so choose) if there are any available. So on and so forth for Silver members and then new members. So, a new member could certainly jump right to Platinum if there are any available once the store opens to them but the chances of there being any Platinum memberships left at that point are slim-to-none.

So most new members will probably have to start with a Silver or Gold or whatever membership level is left.

If I am wrong here Im sure an admin will correct me and definitely listen to them over me.

Hope this helps.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, notdan said:

Not exactly. So, as far as I understand things, there are a set number of memberships available at each level. Once John has set everything up, these memberships will be posted on the store for purchase. The opportunity to buy a buy a membership will be opened up by current membership level. So, Platinum members will be notified first and have the opportunity to go into the store and renew (buy) their membership or not. After a certain period of time, current Gold members will be notified and have the opportunity to go in to the store and either renew their Gold status or upgrade to a Platinum (or downgrade to Silver if they so choose) if there are any available. So on and so forth for Silver members and then new members. So, a new member could certainly jump right to Platinum if there are any available once the store opens to them but the chances of there being any Platinum memberships left at that point are slim-to-none.

So most new members will probably have to start with a Silver or Gold or whatever membership level is left.

If I am wrong here Im sure an admin will correct me and definitely listen to them over me.

Hope this helps.

Yes. Correct! Thanks!! ;)

• Like 2

7 minutes plus tard, notdan a dit :

Pas exactement. Donc, pour autant que je comprenne les choses, il y a un nombre fixe d'adhésions disponibles à chaque niveau. Une fois que John aura tout configuré, ces abonnements seront affichés sur le magasin pour l'achat. La possibilité d'acheter un abonnement sera ouverte par niveau d'adhésion actuel. Ainsi, les membres Platinum seront informés en premier et auront la possibilité d'aller dans le magasin et de renouveler (acheter) leur adhésion ou non. Après un certain temps, les membres Gold actuels seront informés et auront la possibilité d'entrer dans le magasin et de renouveler leur statut Gold ou de passer à un Platinum (ou de passer à Silver s'ils le souhaitent) s'il y en a. Et j'en passe pour les membres Silver puis les nouveaux membres. Ainsi, un nouveau membre pourrait certainement passer directement à Platinum s'il y en a un disponible une fois que le magasin leur ouvre, mais les chances qu'il reste des abonnements Platinum à ce stade sont minces à nulles.

Ainsi, la plupart des nouveaux membres devront probablement commencer par un Silver ou Gold ou quel que soit le niveau d'adhésion restant.

Si je me trompe ici, je suis sûr qu'un administrateur me corrigera et les écoutera certainement sur moi.

J'espère que cela vous aidera.

1 minute, LeGonze a dit :

Oui. Exact ! Merci !;)

I’m not sure about one thing : I remember you can only buy your rank or better.

(If you are gold, you can’t buy silver, if you want silver you have to wait the last round (regular round). )

maybe my memories are bad ?

• Like 1

Awards

3 minutes ago, Daft said:

I’m not sure about one thing : I remember you can only buy your rank or better.

(If you are gold, you can’t buy silver, if you want silver you have to wait the last round (regular round). )

maybe my memories are bad ?

Your memory is bad 😁

You can buy whichever membership that's available.

• Haha 3