IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

Don't they normally let us know the date and then open it up for 24 hours tier by tier anyway so no need for mad rush ?

yeah, think the rush will be at the start for gold, silver, regular looking for any extra spots available to upgrade.

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

John told me a few hours ago that he was going to sort out the new tier membership today. (Which would mean tonight for EU/UK members) 

Now whether that means he’s going to release them, or detail them, I don’t know. 
Plus John’s “today” can be a very variable thing. :D

But clearly things are coming to a climax. 

(ooh err misses ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★

So guys , it is PLANNED to have this available sometime tonight for the Platinum Members.. since we have already tested the waters with them we wont need long , then it will move to Gold , so sometime between tonight and tomorrow midday (USA time, my time) i expect the Gold to be quit quickly also so we can then open to the new members .

PLEASE do consider your situation and keep in mind that all Tiered GBs (like WW84 Blufans , HDZETA LOTR / THE HOBBIT just to name some of the more popular ones) will only go to those TIERED after the 1st May .  This is how the system works and for those who are now Platinum , Gold and Silver have no reason NOT to be able to jump on the bandwagon to keep your Tier.  There will be no room for error or excuses, if you are not here , you are there , being there means you will lose , and like they say , you snooze you looooooze.

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 16
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

John told me a few hours ago that he was going to sort out the new tier membership today. (Which would mean tonight for EU/UK members) 

Now whether that means he’s going to release them, or detail them, I don’t know. 

(ooh err misses ;)

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Haha 1

Awards

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

So guys , it is PLANNED to have this available sometime tonight for the Platinum Members.. since we have already tested the waters with them we wont need long , then it will move to Gold , so sometime between tonight and tomorrow midday (USA time, my time) i expect the Gold to be quit quickly also so we can then open to the new members .

PLEASE do consider your situation and keep in mind that all Tiered GBs (like WW84 Blufans , HDZETA LOTR / THE HOBBIT just to name some of the more popular ones) will only go to those TIERED after the 1st May .  This is how the system works and for those who are now Platinum , Gold and Silver have no reason NOT to be able to jump on the bandwagon to keep your Tier.  There will be no room for error or excuses, if you are not here , you are there , being there means you will lose , and like they say , you snooze you looooooze.

Take care

John

Oh man I'm so nervous I know I'm gonna screw this up somehow and miss both Platinum and Gold.

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Awards

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Masterblaster:

Take care

John

Will there be announced when regular have there time to get a membership? So i can set a alarm if it's Usa Time when it goes online

• Like 4

il y a 47 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

(ooh err misses ;)

il y a 45 minutes, Masterblaster a dit :

Take care

John

Good new !

I hope there will be an exact time given in advance, because in Europe we will have to set alarms ! 🤣

Good Morning Ugh GIF by Demic

• Like 1

Awards