IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rparker96 said:

@Veum thank you for the reply! Just one last question. Can I go straight into a platinum membership? 

@Rparker96 no not necessarily, as John will only give out a certain allocation in each tier i.e. silver, gold & platinum...

It’s statistically possible to get a platinum, but realistically most likely not.

I started out w/gold & then a spot was opened up on the next allocation period & picked platinum... if any platinum does show up when you are looking at the time, I would go for it & if not try the gold & again if not then the silver... just get the one that is possible at the time is my recommendation for you my friend!

Best wishes that you get one of them!! 🙏:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Rparker96 no not necessarily, as John will only give out a certain allocation in each tier i.e. silver, gold & platinum...

It’s statistically possible to get a platinum, but realistically most likely not.

I started out w/gold & then a spot was opened up on the next allocation period & picked platinum... if any platinum does show up when you are looking at the time, I would go for it & if not try the gold & again if not then the silver... just get the one that is possible at the time is my recommendation for you my friend!

Best wishes that you get one of them!! 🙏:)

I started with no membership then I was able to get a Gold when I realized what they were. When platinum came up I decided to get one to show my support for MP. I haven't had occasion to need it yet. I'm renewing mine anyway since I figure there will be an explosion of releases with COVID slowly winding down. Then tiers will be quite useful:).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
On 3/25/2021 at 10:47 PM, Grendel said:

Correct me if I'm wrong @deckard99 my buddy but I was of the understanding that whatever a person's membership was, the day they signed up for the GB is what membership will determine their positioning.

So for example, if Gold when signed up, and then becomes Platinum later, they retain the Gold positioning.  🙂

Oh, and Memberships do not "expire" as such.

At whatever time renewal happens, either a person retains their current one (for dues paid), or they can request the higher tier or even elect not to renew.

Hi Jeff ,

you are somewhat "wrong" .  Actually i had just thought about this over the weekend when we were doing the lists for the LotR GB. 

As you see from other posts we had done it in a manner that tries to be fair to all.

If you join today a GB and it closes on Wed , and your membership ran out on Monday (no renewal on your side) , we closed the GB on that Thursday then you would be "shit" out of luck.  In order to continue having the benefits of a particular tier you would have to be that tier when the GB closed.  So if it was like above , your tier ran out on Monday, you renewed on that Monday to your Platinum then you would not lose out on your benefit if the GB closed on Thursday.  

That was one of my main concerns why the Platinum have first chance when going into the new cycles to continue to be Platinum.  I could see in the future that the GB system will be about 80% tiered and 20% regular members... That is actually what i would like to see, NOT because i dont want regular members to join or be able to join our ranks but because i get better pleasure out of knowing MP is helping those who help MP the most.  Lets face it , today with everything the way it is , we need all the financial support we can get and that is tthrough our Membership Tiered Program.

Take care

John

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi Jeff ,

you are somewhat "wrong" .  Actually i had just thought about this over the weekend when we were doing the lists for the LotR GB. 

As you see from other posts we had done it in a manner that tries to be fair to all.

If you join today a GB and it closes on Wed , and your membership ran out on Monday (no renewal on your side) , we closed the GB on that Thursday then you would be "stop using inappropriate language" out of luck.  In order to continue having the benefits of a particular tier you would have to be that tier when the GB closed.  So if it was like above , your tier ran out on Monday, you renewed on that Monday to your Platinum then you would not lose out on your benefit if the GB closed on Thursday.  

That was one of my main concerns why the Platinum have first chance when going into the new cycles to continue to be Platinum.  I could see in the future that the GB system will be about 80% tiered and 20% regular members... That is actually what i would like to see, NOT because i dont want regular members to join or be able to join our ranks but because i get better pleasure out of knowing MP is helping those who help MP the most.  Lets face it , today with everything the way it is , we need all the financial support we can get and that is tthrough our Membership Tiered Program.

Take care

John

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Because being in GBs is like crack to me

dave chappelle omg GIF

I hope i can get Platinum 🙏

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well only chance I'm not going again on Platinum would be that there is a higher tier called Adamantium! 

I think it's been 3 times that I have joined the ranks of tiered membership, back where there was no Platinum I took the Gold one and as soon as Platinum started I jumped on it! 

There is so much done here that I can't not thank the great team here by trusting them and helping in this way. 

Thank you MP for helping me emptying my bank account with a smile! :D 

• Like 9

il y a 18 minutes, Ryve a dit :

Well only chance I'm not going again on Platinum would be that there is a higher tier called Adamantium! 

I think it's been 3 times that I have joined the ranks of tiered membership, back where there was no Platinum I took the Gold one and as soon as Platinum started I jumped on it! 

There is so much done here that I can't not thank the great team here by trusting them and helping in this way. 

Well, I’d suggest a better way to get the Platinum card.

I pay my subscription and I add  5 beer pack for the admin who will accept.  👀
source.gif.898692afcbf814720f2e884eaffc1e80.gif

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ryve said:

Might as well be a super tier which is Vibranium after Adamantium which I'd gladly take. Hehe

john cena wakanda forever GIF by Kids Choice Awards 2018

• Haha 4