IGNORED

Manta Lab Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood (Manta Lab Exclusive #27) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

thomue1987

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Blu-ray only on all editions.

cheers nils nice to know 👍

shame there isnt a 4k surprised manta hasn't managed to

but sure ill pick one up along the way.

quick question is there space inside for another disc, sometimes get away with that?

basil 👍

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

quick question is there space inside for another disc, sometimes get away with that?

basil 👍

@Basil Filmarena have got the 4K version of the steelbook and the standard 4K version which is non steelbook..

Steelbook Link: 4K steelbook

standard version: 4K Standard

hope this helps you my friend...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mjk said:

I usually go directly to their website. But noticed a lot of members getting into the Group buy so decided to get into it. How is manta lab with group buys?

I think the question is "how is Media Psychos  with Group buys"? 

In all honesty you could go directly , but always a possibility of you not securing a copy or the sheer number of people on their website causing it to crash. 

With a group buy, you have the best chance of securing the copy you want.. 

Plus you are kept up to date with status etc of releases.. So you can't miss anything 

I think the merits of a GB outweigh a direct purchase in my opinion (given the limited quantities available). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

I think the question is “how is Media Psychos with Group buys”?

In all honesty you could go directly , but always a possibility of you not securing a copy or the sheer number of people on their website causing it to crash. 

With a group buy, you have the best chance of securing the copy you want.. 

Plus you are kept up to date with status etc of releases.. So you can't miss anything 

I think the merits of a GB outweigh a direct purchase in my opinion (given the limited quantities available). 

@Ehsan / @mjk,

in bold above ^^^

SIMPLY THE BEST!👊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mjk said:

Preorder date is 29th of may. I hate to ask too many questions. But will we get the invoice on that date? Or before or after?

No need to apologize for asking questions, it’s sometimes a good thing because other members might be wondering the same

when it comes to invoicing there is no set date when they will be sent out. A really good rule of thumb and Masterblaster and his team has said; when signing up for a gb you should make sure you have the funds available for an invoice that could go out right away. 

Sorry we can’t give exact dates but hope that helps :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

No need to apologize for asking questions, it’s sometimes a good thing because other members might be wondering the same

when it comes to invoicing there is no set date when they will be sent out. A really good rule of thumb and Masterblaster and his team has said; when signing up for a gb you should make sure you have the funds available for an invoice that could go out right away. 

Sorry we can’t give exact dates but hope that helps :) 

thank you so much. Group buys here have been really smooth and excellent and very professional. Does MP have a good relationship with Manta lab?

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

@Basil confirmed that the SB will only have one disc slot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Damian said:

Might be an amateur-question, but do we get confirmation that a copy has been secure through the GB before the pre-order goes live on the Collectong website?

you know if you get invoiced by paypal, if not sure you need to tag who is in charge of the gb or failing that dodgydave, hes the one that come round with the bat and beats on people who dont do what they should xD 

remember invoicing is not always done immediately it takes a little while, lots of gbs going on overall.

normally mantas,hdzeta is not normally an issue here

basil 👍

• Like 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb mwatkins02:

Hello @thomue1987

I just looked on the GB participate list, and I’m number 22. However, I looked at the One-click list and I’m not on it. 

I also looked on the other two list. and I’m not on these.

I want to order 1 x box set of OUATIIH..

Thank you.

Michael 

please place your question here and tag @deckard99 or @airwins.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

Hello  @deckard99, & @airwins,

I was looking at the GB. Participant list for OUATIH, and found I was #22. 

But when I looked on the GB OUATIH one-click list I’m not on there.

Can you help, please. Thank you..

PS. All I want is 1-click of Once Upon A Time in Hollywood (streelbock). 

@mwatkins02

I think you misunderstood @thomue1987 you are supposed to ask your questions in the “Info & Questions” section of any release. Click the link provided then post your questions. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I see the interest in the Single Lenti is much lesser than the other 2 editions!

Lenti are hard to sell in the beauty shot.

I remember feeling lukewarm with Manta's Logan too.

Beauty shot:                                                                                               Actual product: Image from twitter MaryAnn

DL.thumb.jpg.f5defa7811fb4a4369584137f8dad7df.jpg                    DKaLTm2UQAEbHHN.thumb.jpg.d2484216b100a655fa7250733a0e58b7.jpg

Hope it will turn out superb 😃

• Like 3

On 5/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, ksosk said:

I see the interest in the Single Lenti is much lesser than the other 2 editions!

Lenti are hard to sell in the beauty shot.

I remember feeling lukewarm with Manta's Logan too.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeBeauty shot:                                                                                               Actual product: Image from twitter MaryAnn

DL.thumb.jpg.f5defa7811fb4a4369584137f8dad7df.jpg                    DKaLTm2UQAEbHHN.thumb.jpg.d2484216b100a655fa7250733a0e58b7.jpg

Hope it will turn out superb 😃

I wish I joined sooner to get a Logan Manta or other set. I really hated the Best Buy steel I got (Sold it anyways). Looking for a good steel/collector.

Anyways, I am having a hard time deciding which version I should get for Once Upon. I like all the covers I have seen. Never bought Manta before, are these a typical price ranges for their sets?

Edited by HappyDude007
Correction
  • Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, HappyDude007 said:

I wish I joined sooner to get a Logan Manta or other set. I really hated the Best Buy steel I got (Sold it anyways). Looking for a good steel/collector.

Anyways, I am having a hard time deciding which version I should get for Once Upon. I like all the covers I have seen. Never bought Manta before, are these a typical price ranges for their sets?

@HappyDude007

Retail prices for this are $149.97 for the OC and $45.99 for the single editions. Note, this does not include shipping and GB fees.

• Thanks 3