IGNORED

Manta Lab Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood (Manta Lab Exclusive #27) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

thomue1987

MP Group Buy here!

Info & Questions Topic.

Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood (Manta Lab Exclusive #27) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: July 10, 2020

Link:

Price: OC $149,97 / Singles each $45.99

Note:

EX53efRWAAIKVIW?format=jpg&name=medium

400 Units, Numbered 1-400.

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box: Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating

Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating

Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. 

EX53gBbXQAQUZuU?format=jpg&name=medium

800 Units, Numbered 1-800.

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. 

EX53fiAXgAYbUpg?format=jpg&name=medium

800 Units, Numbered 1-800.

Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

EX53e-TWkAAu-8k?format=jpg&name=medium

900 Units, Numbered 1-900.

Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating

• Like 13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Terje Iversen said:

No 4K?

good question, but i know they wouldn't leave that out since the standard steels are 4K inclusive (would they?), and i so hope they use different artwork for the steel contra the standard edition (see Bestbuy) as well. just because, i might have to await the BS (beauty shots, lol).

• 1 month later...

An update from John at Manta Lab

Hello everyone! This is John from Manta Lab. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying year 2020 so far. 

I am here to make a short notice about our company changes in 2020. Last year, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the industry and without the licensee in our territory, we have bid to become the licensee for WHV and after months of selection process, our company was selected as a new licensee. Because of this, we've been working mostly on Warner Home Video releases (These releases have strict deadlines) and couldn't spend a lot of time on creating exclusives. We've been working on few releases including Joker, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Scarface so I hope they will be released soon. 

Because we've become the licensee of WHV, we have decided to move the sales / customer service part of our Exclusive products to another company to streamline our operation.We are working on the details at the moment with the company which will be handling our products. There will be some changes to our website and our social media in coming weeks but we will keep our support mail open to handle all orders up to US and to keep a channel to get our customers feedback on our products. 

Due to many external factors affecting our business, we've been moving a little slow but we hope things will turn out for the best in 2020 for us. 

Lastly, I want to thank all of our customers who have supported the brand and our products for past 4 years. Without you guys, our company and I couldn't have lasted 4 years. Thank you all and if you have any comments, questions or simple hello to us, don't hesitate to email us. 

Thank you! 

Best regards,
John

#mantalab #WHV

• Thanks 2

On 2/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, Count Dantes said:

An update from John at Manta Lab

Hello everyone! This is John from Manta Lab. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying year 2020 so far. 

I am here to make a short notice about our company changes in 2020. Last year, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the industry and without the licensee in our territory, we have bid to become the licensee for WHV and after months of selection process, our company was selected as a new licensee. Because of this, we've been working mostly on Warner Home Video releases (These releases have strict deadlines) and couldn't spend a lot of time on creating exclusives. We've been working on few releases including Joker, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Scarface so I hope they will be released soon. 

Because we've become the licensee of WHV, we have decided to move the sales / customer service part of our Exclusive products to another company to streamline our operation.We are working on the details at the moment with the company which will be handling our products. There will be some changes to our website and our social media in coming weeks but we will keep our support mail open to handle all orders up to US and to keep a channel to get our customers feedback on our products. 

Due to many external factors affecting our business, we've been moving a little slow but we hope things will turn out for the best in 2020 for us. 

Lastly, I want to thank all of our customers who have supported the brand and our products for past 4 years. Without you guys, our company and I couldn't have lasted 4 years. Thank you all and if you have any comments, questions or simple hello to us, don't hesitate to email us. 

Thank you! 

Best regards,
John

#mantalab #WHV

Hi John, 

If only you can make sure that after receiving 3 damaged OC boxes thast I'll recieve one undamaged one, you will be the best retailer out there..... But only than....

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Any further updates on our pending Manta releases? Now that we’ve all jumped on Joker and Shazam got canned, leaves me wondering when/if we can expect Once upon a time in Hollywood & Scarface? 

I want to know this also. I've put all my faith in Manta's full slip since I've skipped the other  premium releases for this film.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think everyone who fully knows the story of Sharon Tate and Charles Manson really loved the film. I liked it, but I didn't understand all the references (and the false ending of the film, like Inglourious Basterds) until they explained it to me.
I'm going to oneshot this edition !

And thx John for the clarification.

Lot of love for Mediapsycho Members.

(I hope my english is'nt very bad)

I Love You Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Daft:

I think everyone who fully knows the story of Sharon Tate and Charles Manson really loved the film. I liked it, but I didn't understand all the references (and the false ending of the film, like Inglourious Basterds) until they explained it to me.
I'm going to oneshot this edition !

And thx John for the clarification.

Lot of love for Mediapsycho Members.

(I hope my english is'nt very bad)

I Love You Reaction GIF

Also loved watching the movie! Not so much because of the story per se, but more because of Tarantino’s style of shooting films. He finds so many camera angles and different perspective shots for his scenes that the movie makes even more fun to watch when looking for them. Really loving his style!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Il y a 10 heures, RileyLad a dit :

Great news.....

New Manta Lab website has updated its cover photo 😁😍👍

87E3F2EA-3BDA-4328-A097-12D3DB368EC6.thumb.png.9d5dc61810e1904a5eff37e840aaa3cd.png

Sérieux ??

TOUS LES JOURS je surveille leur site pour avoir l'info en premier, sauf aujourd'hui où j'ai pas allumé le PC... xD

Je vais retenter ma chance avec les BS :D :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

]OUTH_overall_OC_2000x.png?v=1589379552

PRE-ORDER IS AT 8PM, MAY 29TH, 2020. (HKT, UTC+8)

• 400 Units, Numbered 1-400. (Limited to 1 copy per order)
  • Release Date: July 10th, 2020.
  • Price: $149.97 (USD) 
  • WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
  • Box: Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
  • Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
  • Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
  • Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
  • Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. 

https://collectong.com/collections/steelbook/products/me-28-scarface-steelbook

•  
Edited by scarson9
  • Like 5