IGNORED

Manta Lab Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood (Manta Lab Exclusive #27) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

thomue1987

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, larson1977 a dit :

Received my OC Box set and this set is amazing! Manta Lab is giving HDzeta a hard time with their releases. HDzeta is still my number one but ML is starting to get shared 1st place :)

Oneclick for me, at the same as you Lars !

wonderful release, good luck HDzeta !!

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, larson1977 said:

HDzeta is still my number one but ML is starting to get shared 1st place :)

I think its becoming a close call too

Although I'd still say Hdzeta is my number1 retailer! But when I look at my collection its hard to deny that Manta are a close second when I own so many of their OCs or single editions....

The fact they always give us a beautiful WEA steelbook (bar the early editions)...

They also never rush a release out before they are completely happy with it and fight hard with studios to authorise wide variety of artwork on box and slips.

I love what they are doing and already budgeting for the Dunkirk release- sure I'll be wanting the OC again 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

Recieved my single Lenti a couple of days ago. 

The Lenti is one of the worst  I've ever seen... Can't understand why everyone is so happy with that...

A few days later my Fanatic Selection Edition of the movie arrived. THAT is what i call a Lenticular....!!! Buttom Line.. 

Awards

18 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Great photos @gamerknight 👏 

Makes me feel like opening all mine up...

Just 1 question....

You buy 2 x OCs and open both? 😂

People I know only buy 2 if they are going to open one and leave the other sealed....

Baller alert! 📢 

Brilliant 👏 👍

Thanks man! And yes, I kept one sealed.

But it looks like I open both of them.

But really I have an extra Single Lenti and Full Slip. Was trying to complete a set. But by the time I was going to buy the double lenti. It sold out. 

So it's 2 One Click Boxsets you see here.

1 opened, 1 sealed.

1 extra Full Slip & 1 Extra Single Lenti.

• Like 1