IGNORED

Manta Lab Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood (Manta Lab Exclusive #27) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

thomue1987

9 minutes ago, Hayato Tanioka said:

Where can I see the waiting period?

What @Hollywood E Rock meant is that invoices take a certain time to be sent, depending on several factors (scheduled release date, number of GB participants, unexpected delays, etc) - there is no actual way to determine how long it would take before one receives an invoice.
Members just need to patiently wait for their invoices to arrive, we will not forget anyone, you can be sure of that 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Hayato Tanioka said:

@Hayato Tanioka

There isn’t an actual timer that does a countdown to when we get invoiced. You just join a Group Buy, 

then you follow the “Release Thread” & the “Info & Questions” thread of that Group Buy. Then you 

keep your eye out on whatever information is given out about the release.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:50 AM, Robertm89 said:

Anybody have an idea when this getting invoiced so I can plan me monthly payment cycle 🤣🤣 MP plays a big part in my bank statement lol. I thought for manta we were usually invoiced before there website pre order. 

Like Dave said I’m sure John will get to it. He’s been absolutely swamped lately so anything we can do to be patient and make it a little easier on him would probably be appreciated. 

ive been doing the same, trying to create a budget for all these upcoming releases and it’s spooking me 😳😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Like Dave said I’m sure John will get to it. He’s been absolutely swamped lately so anything we can do to be patient and make it a little easier on him would probably be appreciated. 

ive been doing the same, trying to create a budget for all these upcoming releases and it’s spooking me 😳😂

Oh so that is why you never bought my DC @Count Dantes, I see!🙄😂

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

I'm the same mate. I just like to know where I'm at and what's coming. I know it don't always work out that way though lol. I know John must be swamped though as like I said above I think every manta GB I've joined before this one invoicing been done before website pre order. Don't get too spooked though mate well all manage. What you down for like?? 

7 hours ago, Hayato Tanioka said:

you cannot unfournately, what happens the gb ends and usually within a short period of time an invoice will be sent to your paypal account (normally within a week) and then normally get an email from them saying a invoice has been sent and is due, there are no notifications for this yet upon the board.

but it is worth subscribing to the "gb and info thread" for your release as people will start saying invoice paid as a rule. 

that is usually the best sign that they have begun 👍

i would suggest coming on the board daily really, bare minimum every few days to be safe 👍

also the faster the paid the quicker things get moving for all, the members that don't pay there invoices within the paying period do get banned from all gbs.

staff are always available to talk, but the process is in place to make sure gbs move fast and suppliers have to be paid as well, in order to secure each persons edition or editions.

basically no pay no release and a gb ban as the consequence.

mp has its own bills to meet with suppliers.

and if you ask for something you are expected to pay for it, which is fair enough imho 👍

hope that helps

basil 👍

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, Basil said:

INVOICE not received xD 

well saving me some money atm, when those invoices come along wait for @DodgyDave with the taser xD 

angry let me love you GIF

ill pay up fast xD 

The GB invoices are due very soon. John has been dealing with SMlife Star Wars and there are FA invoices to go out to I believe. Plus he will now be dealing with HDz Shazam hub work. 
So members just have to be patient. 
I want him to get Manta invoices out of the way soon, because I’ll be invoicing BF Alita in about 10 days time. And that will put more pressure on overstretched wallets.  ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello @claptraw @Bwatt99

If you members have any questions about the Group Buys you are apart of you have to post your questions in the Info & Questions area of said Group Buys. Right now you are posting in the Release Thread area. Here’s a link to the proper area.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
[Once Upon a Time.. Steelbook Shipoping]
Dear customers,
We've shipped out 90% of the orders for Once Upon... Steelbook but due to widespread of COVID-19, our Post Office has decided to close for 1 week. We will issue tracking number to all orders by end of this week but remaining orders will start to ship out again from next week. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

From their Facebook
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, mjk said:
[Once Upon a Time.. Steelbook Shipoping]
Dear customers,
We've shipped out 90% of the orders for Once Upon... Steelbook but due to widespread of COVID-19, our Post Office has decided to close for 1 week. We will issue tracking number to all orders by end of this week but remaining orders will start to ship out again from next week. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

From their Facebook

Im in the 10% then because I've had no tracking yet lol  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Im in the 10% then because I've had no tracking yet lol  

think all tracking now is @Count Dantes since maverick has gone, and get feeling uk is goona get fooked with all stop using inappropriate language on news with china. this goona take an age to get here add in the cv and its not good xD 

but i bet there hasn't been much tracking yet 

basil 👍

• Haha 2