IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

🥤🍿🤠🎬📽️🎞️🎥📺💽:)

image.jpeg.ac3d10ee18d8098ebaa8ec3b27faa517.jpeg

A Civil War veteran agrees to deliver a girl, taken by the Kiowa people years ago, to her aunt and uncle, against her will. They travel hundreds of miles and face grave dangers as they search for a place that either can call home.

image.jpeg.1734631ea5d9abdcba68d981b221f877.jpeg

Four friends, all high school teachers, test a theory that they will improve their lives by maintaining a constant level of alcohol in their blood.

• Like 3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/28/2021 at 2:12 AM, Veum said:

image.jpeg.ac3d10ee18d8098ebaa8ec3b27faa517.jpeg

A Civil War veteran agrees to deliver a girl, taken by the Kiowa people years ago, to her aunt and uncle, against her will. They travel hundreds of miles and face grave dangers as they search for a place that either can call home.

image.jpeg.1734631ea5d9abdcba68d981b221f877.jpeg

Four friends, all high school teachers, test a theory that they will improve their lives by maintaining a constant level of alcohol in their blood.

That's a newspaper over here in th uk xD

• Haha 1

Amazon Prime

image.jpeg.3b728ca05ce9d688200bdf747532c188.jpeg

With Matej Hádek, Eva Leimbergerová, Gabriela Mícová, Daniel Tuma. The main hero of the story is a journalist Petr Vlcek (Matej Hádek) who deals with the scandal around major state-controlled enterprise. During his investigation, the journalist finds a controversial information about his own brother, who seems to be personally involved in the scandalous case.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Watched The Tomorrow War on Amazon Prime. 

What a great film. Plenty of action. Solid story. Doesn’t try to be too clever with the time travel bit. (Nolan take note) 

Be nice if someone picked it up for a premium release. 

Watched this today really enjoyed it. Story was good definitely worth watching if haven't sent it. Is there any company that has done a premium release for films that are made by Netflix and Amazon or others?

• Like 5

On 7/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, DodgyDave said:

Watched The Tomorrow War on Amazon Prime. 

What a great film. Plenty of action. Solid story. Doesn’t try to be too clever with the time travel bit. (Nolan take note) 

Be nice if someone picked it up for a premium release. 

I watched it yesterday and i also thought it was very entertaining and enjoyable. 

I'm reading a lot of people crushing it on the interwebs. Saying things like Starship Troopers for dummies... etc.  I never listen to people in general. I find a lot of the people who trash on reviews have hidden agendas. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hecko said:

Watched this today really enjoyed it. Story was good definitely worth watching if haven't sent it. Is there any company that has done a premium release for films that are made by Netflix and Amazon or others?

Not that I know, I don’t recall that ever happening. But fingers crossed one day the good films from those streaming services get some sort of treatment. But I think the biggest problem is a lot of those films are exclusive to the streaming service, and not to many of them get released on disc. To my recollection the only one I’ve seen released was stranger things.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, RAK said:

Not that I know, I don’t recall that ever happening. But fingers crossed one day the good films from those streaming services get some sort of treatment. But I think the biggest problem is a lot of those films are exclusive to the streaming service, and not to many of them get released on disc. To my recollection the only one I’ve seen released was stranger things.

I watched Tomorrow War last night and really loved it. It would be great to get a premium and I'm holding out some hope. This movie was originally going to be a theatrical release but due to covid was sold to Amazon instead. We don't know the details of this arrangement, but since it wasn't developed "in-house" by Amazon from the start, it's possible that other parties hold physical distribution rights (maybe after a certain time period). Pure conjecture on my part but we can hope!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I watched Tomorrow War last night and really loved it. It would be great to get a premium and I'm holding out some hope. This movie was originally going to be a theatrical release but due to covid was sold to Amazon instead. We don't know the details of this arrangement, but since it wasn't developed "in-house" by Amazon from the start, it's possible that other parties hold physical distribution rights (maybe after a certain time period). Pure conjecture on my part but we can hope!

Well then there’s a possibility that whatever studio previously had the rights to the movie, that they still hold the distribution rights.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Mutantsmiley said:

I watched it yesterday and i also thought it was very entertaining and enjoyable. 

I'm reading a lot of people crushing it on the interwebs. Saying things like Starship Troopers for dummies... etc.  I never listen to people in general. I find a lot of the people who trash on reviews have hidden agendas. 

It isn’t a totally original plot. It has holes in it like any other film. It is great entertainment though. The film kept going relentlessly. Comparing it to Starship Trooper is a compliment really. 
Fingers crossed that they do bring it to physical media. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RAK said:

The marvel netflix shows got physical releases, even a couple of steelbooks. I'm still holding out hope for the mandalorian lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

The marvel netflix shows got physical releases, even a couple of steelbooks. I'm still holding out hope for the mandalorian lol

Forgot about those, but I don’t think they released them all. I think after they abandoned them, there were a few they didn’t release. I hope Disney isn’t going down the route that if you want to see it, you have to subscribe. I think it’s a missed opportunity.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

image.jpeg.c210d1cce36e66041e1475559cf135f7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5b0c12a038387e150d8764b401390376.jpeg

In Blue Ridge, a murder in a sleepy town at the heart of the Blue Ridge mountains refuels a longtime feud between two of the community’s most powerful families. The new sheriff, Justin Wise, finds himself in a race against time to solve the murder before ‘mountain justice’ takes over and the townspeople take the law into their own hands. Blue Ridge stars Johnathon Schaech (DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, That Thing You Do!), Sarah Lancaster (Christmas in the Smokies, Everwood), and Academy Award nominee Graham Greene (Dances with Wolves, The Green Mile).

• Like 1

image.jpeg.44b6dbf1e571569afba562c9e0e7b7b6.jpeg

A no-nonsense ex-con safecracker plans to leave the criminal world behind after one final diamond heist—but he discovers that escape is not as simple as he'd hoped.

image.jpeg.fa627385e8c75026f7fe208f205af77e.jpeg

A conservative judge is appointed by the President to spearhead America's escalating war against drugs, only to discover that his teenage daughter is a crack addict. Two DEA agents protect an informant. A jailed drug baron's wife attempts to carry on the family business.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

^^ I very much enjoyed both those fliks @Veum. 😊

I trust this isn't your first watch of them?

I have a bone to pick with Mike Mann (Dir of "Thief") as he flat out refuses to release "The Keep" on Blu-ray which p*sses me off to no end, as I love that film and the incredible Tangerine Dream OST. At least on the garbage dvd, the OST comes through in stellar fashion. Just wish I could watch the show without biting my tongue...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ I very much enjoyed both those fliks @Veum. 😊

I trust this isn't your first watch of them?

I have a bone to pick with Mike Mann (Dir of "Thief") as he flat out refuses to release "The Keep" on Blu-ray which p*sses me off to no end, as I love that film and the incredible Tangerine Dream OST. At least on the garbage dvd, the OST comes through in stellar fashion. Just wish I could watch the show without biting my tongue...

@Grendel 🤣...

Season 5 Ron GIF by Parks and Recreation

It is my 1st watch hehe...

Funny Face Reaction GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

^^ Well then, I actually envy you, as both films are outstanding (imho).

I do hope you enjoy them.  😀

I did enjoy Thief... James Caan was really good in his character, I could tell this was not going to end up well with those gangsters! 👏

& I’m about half way into Traffic & it just tells me how pathetic drugs & greed really are! 😏

• Like 1