• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🤠🎬:)

MHz Choice

image.thumb.jpeg.119cc7fd051416d2cc639c441bb71144.jpeg

She’s a former Stasi spy and he’s an Arab importer: not your usual detective pair, but she’s got skills and he’s got connections.

The Fox: On a Dark Trail (Sn1 Ep1) - Anne offers to help her friend’s missing brother.

image.thumb.jpeg.b989012bfafbd2573320fd1d8fdbd8e2.jpeg

Acquitted - A Norwegian businessman returns to his hometown 20 years after being acquitted of his high school  sweetheart’s murder.

(Sn1 Ep1) - Askel Borden meets a chilly reception when he returns home after 20 years.

(Sn1 Ep2) - The Hansteens are split over whether to sell the company.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

🥤🍿🤠🎬📽️🎞️🎥📺💽:)

image.jpeg.875f5f779a1d3f3a83cadb8df76a3b61.jpeg

Highlander: The Source  (2007) 
Fantasy epic about an immortal man who must find reason to go on once his city and loved ones have been largely destroyed. After finding a group of fellow immortals, Duncan MacLeod begins on a quest to find the source of immortality itself.

The Dark Valley

The Alps, late 19th century. Greider, a mysterious lone rider who claims to be a photographer, arrives at an isolated lumber village, despotically ruled by a family clan, asking for winter accommodation.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

image.jpeg.83aeef5426e7c969a62fb6a5f21b7d6f.jpeg

Lionheart

Lyon Gaultier is a deserter in the Foreign Legion arriving in the USA entirely hard up. He looks for his brother in the hospital. His sister-in-law is without the money needed to heal her husband and to maintain her child. To earn the money needed, Gaultier decides to take part in some very dangerous clandestine fights.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Veum said:

Lionheart

Lyon Gaultier is a deserter in the Foreign Legion arriving in the USA entirely hard up. He finds his brother between life and death and his sister-in-law without the money needed to heal her husband and to maintain her child. To earn the money needed, Gaultier decides to take part in some very dangerous clandestine fights.

😂

JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME ONCE CHALLENGED STEVEN SEAGAL TO A FIGHT AT SYLVESTER STALLONE’S HOUSE.

According to Sylvester Stallone, a fight between the two action stars nearly happened off-camera. In 1997, Stallone invited both Van Damme and actor Steven Seagal to a house party at Stallone’s property in Miami, Florida. At some point, Van Damme expressed irritation that Seagal had previously claimed he could best Van Damme in a fight. Van Damme demanded Seagal follow him outside to settle it, which Stallone claimed Seagal avoided. Later, the two were at a nightclub when Van Damme again confronted Seagal, who slipped out “like Houdini,” according to Stallone.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Veum said:

Lionheart

Lyon Gaultier is a deserter in the Foreign Legion arriving in the USA entirely hard up. He finds his brother between life and death and his sister-in-law without the money needed to heal her husband and to maintain her child. To earn the money needed, Gaultier decides to take part in some very dangerous clandestine fights.

Wait, I am confused by this description because I thought his brother was dead? And he was helping his widowed Sister In-Law, and son because they were broke?

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2

MHz Choice

image.thumb.jpeg.119cc7fd051416d2cc639c441bb71144.jpeg

She’s a former Stasi spy and he’s an Arab importer: not your usual detective pair, but she’s got skills and he’s got connections.

The Fox: Traces of Coal Dust (Sn1 Ep2) - Youseff starts a detective agency without Anne’s consent and is suspected of murdering a client.

• Like 2

image.thumb.jpeg.3881f768d441db019655e7f189da7eaf.jpeg

The story of the battle of Midway, told by the leaders and the soldiers who fought it.

image.jpeg.b902efae319731ee5dcdd4f355eb9407.jpeg

This World War II spectacular tells the story of the tank battles of December, 1944, 
in which the Nazi Panzer forces staged a massive last-ditch offensive on the Belgian 
front.

• Like 3

Ventured back to the theater late last week to catch A Quiet Place Part 2.

I personally found the first to be slightly better than this current installment, but I still loved it. The first film is in my top 5 theater experiences and the second did nothing to change my opinion that these films are definitely best experienced in a theater.

Go check it out if you have the opportunity!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

image.jpeg.f75a92d3764362cc39da9cf85c291f45.jpeg

Martin Fallon is an IRA bomber who tries to blow up a transport of British troops, but instead murders a busload of school children. Afterwards, he loses heart, quits the movement, and goes to London to start a new life. The IRA, however, will not let him go because he knows too much, and the local crime boss will only help him if he performs one last hit. When Martin almost performs the hit and hesitates, he is witnessed by a Catholic priest, Father Da Costa. He refuses to murder an innocent again and must find a way to escape the police without harming the priest who can identify him.

History channel S10 Ep1

Mountain Men

Tom Oar

mountainmen2_tom.jpg?w=548

Eustace Conway

37671869_MM-04022012_NorthCarolina-Eusta

Jake Herak

Mountain_Men_Jake_Herak_Sn9_Bio.jpg?w=54

Josh Kirk

Mountain_Men_Josh_Kirk_Bio.jpg?w=548

Mike Hortsman

Mountain_Men_Mike_Hortsman_Sn9_Bio.jpg?w

Kidd and Harry Youren

Unknown.png?w=548

Martha Tansy

Mountain_Men_Martha_Tansey_Cast.jpg?w=54

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

@Squeegie McGee That movie is definitely a comfort movie for me - love it. I had no idea there was a trailer. Whoever cut that thing had his work cut out for him 😆

Anyway, I was able to venture to the nearest Dolby theater for the first time in a long, long time. Saw Cruella. Went in with moderate expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Excellent acting all around and a nice addition to the classic 101 Dalmatians film. If you choose to go, stick around as there is a mid-credits scene.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Grendel said:

Always meant to get "Office Space" but well, yeah, it's on the list...

It is humour I can connect with, so yeah, if I could just go buy that, that'd be great...

It's one of those movies you can watch over and over. Endlessly quotable. First time you watch you're like, ok that's good. Then 2nd time it's like, wow! Anyone who has ever worked in an office / cubicle can relate to the insanity of being an office drone and the dream of breaking out of it 😁.

working office space GIF

• Like 2