IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

6 hours ago, Reagh said:

Entonces, después de terminar Showtimes Yellowjackets, decidí volver a un programa anterior que me perdí cuando se presentó originalmente. Me decidí por Fringe. El programa se emitió en Fox de 2008 a 2013 con un recuento de 100 episodios. Solo estoy en el episodio 15, pero hasta ahora lo estoy disfrutando. Tiene una mezcla de gore, comedia, misterio y suspenso. Es muy parecido a Expediente X, pero bueno. 9BF1DF02-4C8B-485E-8421-3BA6563FE0D5.gif.81412b270862fed4e4be5cd4986fbde6.gif

Good choice in my opinion. I love Fringe, one of my favorite sci-fi series. I hope you like it.😁

Looking forward to seeing her again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/15/2022 at 2:47 PM, Reagh said:

So after finishing Showtimes Yellowjackets I decided to go back to a older show that I missed when it originally had its run. I decided on Fringe. The show ran on Fox from 2008 - 2013 with a episode count of 100.  I’m only on episode 15, but so far I’m enjoying it. It has a mix of gore, comedy, mystery and suspense. It’s a lot like the X-Files but Good. 9BF1DF02-4C8B-485E-8421-3BA6563FE0D5.gif.81412b270862fed4e4be5cd4986fbde6.gif

Very good choice I got all 5 seasons on bluray.

I was following JJ Abrams  work after LOST was over and when I heard he was making a sci fi show I was in and I loved most of it.

Some episodes  however ...1 in  particular  was a filler episode I could have done without it.

It was weird and not in a good way, you'll know it when you see it (hint hope u like jazz)

Towards the ends the mystery of certain characters gets ruined for me, you'll know it when you hit season  5.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, atomicblonde said:

And then I also watched the latest ep of 90 Day Fiance Before the 90 Days

In Love Soulmate GIF by TLC

I love 90 day fiance I'm still obsessed!

The earlier seasons had the most cringiest moments I have ever experienced in my life especially with AZAN! 

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ok not last night at the weekend 

Copshop

A  bit of a strange mish mash a bit Usual Suspect , Let Us Pray , Luther , Silence of the lambs . Bat stop using inappropriate language crazy full of  action , 

A few nice surprise moments plot wise . 

I was not expecting a muxh yet i enjoyed it A LOT 

A MEGA shout out for the lead in this  Alexis Louder she is a talent to watch i hope we will see her a lot more 

TRAILER HERE 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

ok not last night at the weekend 

Copshop

A  bit of a strange mish mash a bit Usual Suspect , Let Us Pray , Luther , Silence of the lambs . Bat stop using inappropriate language crazy full of  action , 

A few nice surprise moments plot wise . 

I was not expecting a muxh yet i enjoyed it A LOT 

A MEGA shout out for the lead in this  Alexis Louder she is a talent to watch i hope we will see her a lot more 

TRAILER HERE 

I watched that @ work today.  It was very entertaining.

200.gif

Edited by Mutantsmiley
  • Like 5

On 2/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, Billy Talent said:

I love 90 day fiance I'm still obsessed!

The earlier seasons had the most cringiest moments I have ever experienced in my life especially with AZAN! 

You are not alone!!! I binge watched all of the series and spinoffs. It's so entertaining lol. Never forget Mohamed and Danielle

Angry 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

🥤🤠watching 📺 DVR

History Channel

GRANT Season 1 

Unlikely Hero

S1 Ep.1 Unlikely Hero - 2 hrs.

In an unlikely American history story, Ulysses S. Grant rises from his humble beginnings to become the winning general in one of the Civil War's bloodiest battles.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤🤠watching 📺 DVR

History Channel

Abraham Lincoln Season 1 

image.jpeg.631c07aa5f6e5713738646d382187245.jpeg

S1 Ep.1 The Railsplitter - 2 hrs. 33 mins.

Through a poverty-ridden childhood on the American frontier, Abraham Lincoln is determined to leave his mark on the world. He rises to become President of a nation on the verge of tearing itself apart.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Last night I watched Guillermo del Toro‘s Nightmare Alley. 

What a enormous let down. Probably the biggest of the year in my opinion considering the talent behind and in front of the camera. Also, not a good sign when a movie of this caliber is released straight to Hulu. It’s not the worst movie of the year but pretty close. 2/5 stars 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mutantsmiley said:

Last night i watched this movie. 

I knew nothing about it going in and i think that would be the best way to watch this gem.  I very much enjoyed this flick... and didn't know where it was going till almost the end... fantastic!!

Screenshot_20220221-170534_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3b4e3fdee72e0aecfe935515fa6d75c5.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation, I haven’t seen or heard anything about this one     
I’ll check it out later this week

• Like 2

🥤🤠Watched 📺 💽

Midsomer Murders

Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby's Last Cases (DVD)

Series 13 Part 2

Fit for Murder - The Barnabys’ spa weekend is interrupted by a gruesome discovery

Eternals

Eternals 4K (Blu-ray)

The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Earth for thousands of years, reunite to battle the evil Deviants.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

last night i watched knives out finally made it to telly, this was a film i did not see in the cinema nor buy the steelbook when it came out as just wasn't sure if was a one watch film, even thought there had been some lovely steelbook versions released.

it wasn't a bad film daniel craig with an accent threw me a bit if im honest. sort of enjoyed it as it went along but would i watch again and and again im not so sure i would even though there are some beautiful steelbooks about, so for me i will leave them alone now. and enjoyed the film as i did but not own it.

so based on all of that ill give 3.5 out of 5 because i would not necessarily want to watch again, even though it never offended me.

Knives Out (2019) - IMDb

basil 👍

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Basil said:

last night i watched knives out finally made it to telly, this was a film i did not see in the cinema nor buy the steelbook when it came out as just wasn't sure if was a one watch film, even thought there had been some lovely steelbook versions released.

it wasn't a bad film daniel craig with an accent threw me a bit if im honest. sort of enjoyed it as it went along but would i watch again and and again im not so sure i would even though there are some beautiful steelbooks about, so for me i will leave them alone now. and enjoyed the film as i did but not own it.

so based on all of that ill give 3.5 out of 5 because i would not necessarily want to watch again, even though it never offended me.

Knives Out (2019) - IMDb

basil 👍

Enjoyed this film and enjoy my Premiums of it! :)

• Like 5

I watched Austin FC beat FC Cincinnati 5-0 in the cold rain for the season opener.

Verde Lv GIF by Los Verdes ATX

Then I watched the Kenneth Branagh version of Murder on the Orient Express (I watched Death on the Nile a few nights ago). While they aren't as good as the 70's versions, I do find them charming and fairly entertaining. Orient > Nile for me, mostly because of the cast - but I think Branagh's Poirot is well rendered in both.

Edited by Wtd
  • Like 4