IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

7 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

@Grendel also please remember that some members are new and are not familiar with Forum life.  I agree it is troublesome but better to have them trying and corrected then being discouraged by harsh words.

Thanks for your understanding 

very well said - I am completely new and not great at understanding the forums yet. Maybe best I don’t post so many pictures In the future to avoid any problems. 

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, GazJones785 said:

very well said - I am completely new and not great at understanding the forums yet. Maybe best I don’t post so many pictures In the future to avoid any problems. 

network closing GIF

Please post as many pictures as you want. We love to see new items. The problem was with quoting a message that has many pictures and not deleting them, as it becomes harder to follow the topic that way.

We appreciate a lot that you took the time to make pictures and show to the community, please don't think you did something wrong.

get well hug GIF

• Like 4

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

network closing GIF

Please post as many pictures as you want. We love to see new items. The problem was with quoting a message that has many pictures and not deleting them, as it becomes harder to follow the topic that way.

We appreciate a lot that you took the time to make pictures and show to the community, please don't think you did something wrong.

get well hug GIF

Oh right, makes sense. Ok no problem will keep posting and try to get to grips with the set up ASAP - hopefully not posting spoilers for people though

• Like 6

Awards

1 hour ago, GazJones785 said:

Hi @GazJones785,

NO, please continue to post your pics, we love to see them!😊

What I like to do if I quote another’s comment that has a lot of pics in them, is use our *spoiler icon on their pics, it is the EYE up above in your top left corner next to the U!😉

HAPPY TRAILS to you my friend!🤠

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Hi @GazJones785,

NO, please continue to post your pics, we love to see them!😊

What I like to do if I quote another’s comment that has a lot of pics in them, is use our *spoiler icon on their pics, it is the EYE up above in your top left corner next to the U!😉

HAPPY TRAILS to you my friend!🤠

thanks @Veum good to know 🙂

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

Latest SB’s.

MP Black Friday purchases(so lucky to get these)

BluFans

Real Steel SB w/coin in box

Elite Squad 

Thanks MP!

Best Buy

Band of Brothers SB

Gemini Man SB

Maleficent - Mistress of Evil SB

Amazon

Escape from New York SB

Zavvi

Cars 2 SB

A2C5AACB-67D8-46C0-9CB3-80D9BA547823.jpeg

Great to see a SB for this superb series. Are they doing The Pacific too ? 

Not sure if the SB is in UK yet. Maybe someone knows better. 

• Like 2

Hello @DodgyDave

Yeah when I went to BB, they only had two of these SB left. I did see the Pacific, but it was not a SB. Can you believe I've never seen this series? Heard a lot of good things about BoB. I will definelty have to binge watch this series, after I install additinal 8 shelf bookcase (for more room, of course) and install two helmet holders for my Iron Man and Black Panther helmets in my Avengers section.  To be honest, I beleive it was a fluke that I ran across BoB SB. Had never seen it before; I frequent BB a lot.

Best,

Michael  

• Like 4

giphy.gif

I want to say a HUGE Thank you to all of those involved in making the Media Psycho GBs happen.

@Masterblaster@Scary Hair@DodgyDave@blu.steel33@ukade2327@Benoit46@ksosk@extantsrevenge@deckard99@icewire@45Caliber

Apologies if I have missed anyone! You are all Amazing and quite simply do a Stellar job!

giphy.gif

Today I received my latest parcel from MP, and in doing so I have reached a personal milestone.

I humbly present to all, my Media Psycho arrivals numbers 98, 99, 100 & 101! My collection Simply wouldn’t be what it is without you all.

giphy.gif

Thank you Thank you Thank You. ❤️

2F8E01CD-CBB9-4CCD-AFB2-E6C097CE44D0.jpeg

2089E2DB-7B0B-42A3-85D5-54E84A32B4EA.jpeg

06D1C3C9-C5CF-476B-B30E-71FF8C7BB368.jpeg

28F9E754-8A66-4CB0-B016-A16272585B96.jpeg

1F019E81-19E7-4045-9F1B-97CDAF47CD95.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:
giphy.gif

I want to say a HUGE Thank you to all of those involved in making the Media Psycho GBs happen.

@Masterblaster@Scary Hair@DodgyDave@blu.steel33@ukade2327@Benoit46@ksosk@extantsrevenge@deckard99@icewire@45Caliber

Apologies if I have missed anyone! You are all Amazing and quite simply do a Stellar job!

giphy.gif

Today I received my latest parcel from MP, and in doing so I have reached a personal milestone.

I humbly present to all my Media Psycho arrivals numbers 98, 99, 100 & 101! My collection Simply wouldn’t be what it is without you all.

giphy.gif

WHAT a way to reach a mile stone sakura card captors love GIF

those as STUNNING ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL 

HERE IS TOO THE NEXT 100 AND BEYOND 

true blood drinking GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ooooohhh mate what a beautiful little set of arrival's you have had there pal. 

All of those are just 😍😍😍 

emotional jason sudeikis GIF

Goodness from MP's like that brings joy to all. I'm due to get a box of goodies from @blu.steel33 soon myself and I can not wait. Who have you managed to keep exact count of your arrivals ? I've lost track already me, I know I haven't had that many though lol. 

Enjoy them mate 💪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice haul my friend... I luv all of them @Pbsw23!😊

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I humbly present to all my Media Psycho arrivals numbers 98, 99, 100 & 101! My collection Simply wouldn’t be what it is without you all.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Ooooohhh mate what a beautiful little set of arrival's you have had there pal. 

All of those are just 😍😍😍 

emotional jason sudeikis GIF

Goodness from MP's like that brings joy to all. I'm due to get a box of goodies from @blu.steel33 soon myself and I can not wait. Who have you managed to keep exact count of your arrivals ? I've lost track already me, I know I haven't had that many though lol. 

Enjoy them mate 💪

Just that geek in me that kept a note of them all 😁 I could actually list them all out 😂 There are a few digibooks in there, a handful of Lenti’s or DL’s, but mostly Fullslips! 🥰 And mostly Marvel as well 🤣🙌🏼

Cheers mate

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

I humbly present to all, my Media Psycho arrivals numbers 98, 99, 100 & 101! My collection Simply wouldn’t be what it is without you all.

giphy.gif

100 and beyond !!

You actually kept count Paul. There's OCD if I ever saw it. ;)

• Haha 6

Ooooh sexy lenti! 😍😍😍

This weeks package (and JW3 from a few weeks back) from my man @blu.steel33 at UK 🇬🇧 hub - cheers dude 🙌

80197878-189A-47F1-A4DF-54DA6F6AB4C7.thumb.jpeg.ecbb437529060cd208f6cd4a2cb43260.jpeg

Thank you @Masterblaster and all MP members involved in the awesome Black Friday sale! Been after these for a long time 😁

D4F371A8-F430-4F5F-B430-C5B3B9019BFF.thumb.jpeg.9044c640bf602e4a8ebd7ecebf31b823.jpeg

And lastly great job @ksosk and MP team on the Hdzeta Silver box protectors! 

3F53B5A1-FF7D-4A6E-95CD-3F66938A8561.thumb.jpeg.14d9f4888acfedfe57d52965bb0ffd2b.jpeg

Like a glove 👌👌👌👌

• Like 16

🥤 Mail Call today/this week! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

SMLIFE

Sing Street (SM Life Design) (WEA Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Korea]

The Thieves (SM Life Design) (WEA Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ZAVVI

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME

Zavvi Exclusive SteelBook  / Limited Edition | + Bonus Disc / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray

MLIFE

Fight Club (MLIFE Exclusive #22) (Scanavo Fullslip) [China]

TARGET

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil 4K Blu-ray

Target Exclusive DigiPack / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD

Kimchidvd

Jackie Brown (The On Series / Kimchidvd Exclusive # 77) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook [Korea]

HDZeta

Batman (1-4 Set) (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive) (WWA 4K ONLY Steelbook) [China]

D1EA535A-7F59-4D9B-AC2A-DFF3B7360339.thumb.jpeg.a168f3fae9f7dc18baf4853fe5fac743.jpeg

• Like 12

So, the wait (self imposed) is finally over.
I received my incredible edition of
Legend Of The Galactic Heroes 😀

It's bigger than I anticipated, though not complaining.
It arrived in immaculate condition I'm happy to say.
Very much looking forward to delving deep into this with the winter nights turning a bit chilly as of late...

image.thumb.png.1554025e350a7600682e0fb3edb75a58.png

image.png.df7b08e402327324c9b0b3dd69023627.png

• Like 12

12 hours ago, Grendel said:

So, the wait (self imposed) is finally over.
I received my incredible edition of
Legend Of The Galactic Heroes 😀

It's bigger than I anticipated, though not complaining.
It arrived in immaculate condition I'm happy to say.
Very much looking forward to delving deep into this with the winter nights turning a bit chilly as of late...

image.thumb.png.1554025e350a7600682e0fb3edb75a58.png

image.png.df7b08e402327324c9b0b3dd69023627.png

Congrats @Grendel 

That’s a stunning edition 😍😍😍

Where did you buy it ??? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards