IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

For This Week !!

Filmarena...and Winter Sale NOVAMEDIA !!

20191226-172759.jpg

and And And THE BEST of THE BEST !!! JW3 and WW ❤️ from my Secret Santa @BobaFett1974 !!

20191226-171935.jpg20191226-172042.jpg

you will notice that the Wonder Woman steelbook immediately found this place default_46.gif.230dde55f2ae079a2b3b86121dd99284.gif

20191226-172124.jpg20191226-172829.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Besides my Black Friday arrivals I also got my last GB items of the year 😍

Avengers WeET OC with the terrific Bonus Gauntlet card from @ksosk 😍🙏

Newsteelbook 267 - Media Psychos - Avengers Infinity War WeET

and also some zavvi Steelbooks, including the Mystery Marvel SB 😥. Never again a Mystery Box for me.

Newsteelbook 267a - Media Psychos - Watchmen 4K - Wonder Woman 4K - zavvi

Today is the last day of the year, so it is time to say

Neon Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

to the whole Team for working on all these GBs and other site stuff all year 🙏.

Thanks for giving everyone the chance to own so many great editions. As I'm one of the Team myself I know how much work every single GB is and how much time is invested by these fine people.

@Masterblaster @ksosk @Benoit46 @deckard99 @DodgyDave @Scary Hair @icewire @thomue1987 @ukade2327 @DParadigm @airwins @blu.steel33

You Are The Best GIF by Justin

This reminds me 2019 was such a huge year simply take a look at what I got through the MP GBs 😅

Spoiler
newsteelbook187gnewsteelbook187anewsteelbook189newsteelbook189bnewsteelbook189c

Inglorious Boxset

newsteelbook193newsteelbook195newsteelbook200newsteelbook203anewsteelbook204newsteelbook208newsteelbook208cnewsteelbook212newsteelbook219newsteelbook219anewsteelbook222newsteelbook223newsteelbook224Newsteelbook 232 - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge - Bohemian Rhapsody BadgeNewsteelbook 232f - Media Psychos -Group Buy ArrivalsNewsteelbook 235 - Media Psychos - Aquaman Manta Lab and HDZetaNewsteelbook 238 - Media Psychos - Black Panther - WeET CollectionNewsteelbook 239 - Media Psychos - HDZeta Schindler's List - Kimchidvd The Nice GUys - WCL All Quiet on the Western FrontA Chinese Ghost Story - Art - Media Psychos 1Newsteelbook 241 - Media Psychos - Venom Blufans - Iron Man 2 zavviNewsteelbook 245 - Media Psychos - Iron Man 3 4K Steelbook - Avengers Endgame Collectors Box - zavviNewsteelbook 248 - Media Psychos - Batman 4K Steelbook Boxset - John Wick 2 4K SteelbookNewsteelbook 248b - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection

Only Predator & John Wick from GB

Newsteelbook 249 - Media Psychos - Predator Blufans - John Wick zavvi - Punisher Media MarktNewsteelbook 251 - Media Psychos - Gladiator HDZETA - Inception 4K - Thor 4K zavviNewsteelbook 255 - Media Psychos - Spider-Man Far Frome Home WeET One ClickNewsteelbook 255a - Media Psychos - 4K Toy Story 1 4, Thor 2 - Avengers Infinity War zavviNewsteelbook 260 - Media Psychos - Captain Marvel Fanatic Selection SteelbookNewsteelbook 261 - Media Psychos - Frozen - Lion-King - Thor 4K SteelbookNewsteelbook 261 - Media Psychos - HDZeta Man of Steel - Diskino Wandering Earth - John Wick 3 NovamediaNewsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Man of Steel HDZeta - Toy Story 3 - Wonder Woman 4K Steelbook

law and order crazy shit GIF

that was a lot of GB Items 😅

Thanks for a Fantastic Year Media Psychos

Happy New Year GIF by Matthew Butler

Looking forward to what 2020 brings (I hope not so many releases 🤣).

Wishing everyone a great

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Besides my Black Friday arrivals I also got my last GB items of the year 😍

Avengers WeET OC with the terrific Bonus Gauntlet card from @ksosk 😍🙏

Newsteelbook 267 - Media Psychos - Avengers Infinity War WeET

and also some zavvi Steelbooks, including the Mystery Marvel SB 😥. Never again a Mystery Box for me.

Newsteelbook 267a - Media Psychos - Watchmen 4K - Wonder Woman 4K - zavvi

Today is the last day of the year, so it is time to say

Neon Thank You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

to the whole Team for working on all these GBs and other site stuff all year 🙏.

Thanks for giving everyone the chance to own so many great editions. As I'm one of the Team myself I know how much work every single GB is and how much time is invested by these fine people.

@Masterblaster @ksosk @Benoit46 @deckard99 @DodgyDave @Scary Hair @icewire @thomue1987 @ukade2327 @DParadigm @airwins @blu.steel33

You Are The Best GIF by Justin

This reminds me 2019 was such a huge year simply take a look at what I got through the MP GBs 😅

Reveal hidden contents

newsteelbook187gnewsteelbook187anewsteelbook189newsteelbook189bnewsteelbook189c

Inglorious Boxset

newsteelbook193newsteelbook195newsteelbook200newsteelbook203anewsteelbook204newsteelbook208newsteelbook208cnewsteelbook212newsteelbook219newsteelbook219anewsteelbook222newsteelbook223newsteelbook224Newsteelbook 232 - Media Psychos - Blade Runner Badge - Bohemian Rhapsody BadgeNewsteelbook 232f - Media Psychos -Group Buy ArrivalsNewsteelbook 235 - Media Psychos - Aquaman Manta Lab and HDZetaNewsteelbook 238 - Media Psychos - Black Panther - WeET CollectionNewsteelbook 239 - Media Psychos - HDZeta Schindler's List - Kimchidvd The Nice GUys - WCL All Quiet on the Western FrontA Chinese Ghost Story - Art - Media Psychos 1Newsteelbook 241 - Media Psychos - Venom Blufans - Iron Man 2 zavviNewsteelbook 245 - Media Psychos - Iron Man 3 4K Steelbook - Avengers Endgame Collectors Box - zavviNewsteelbook 248 - Media Psychos - Batman 4K Steelbook Boxset - John Wick 2 4K SteelbookNewsteelbook 248b - Media Psychos - Alita Battle Angel WeET Collection

Only Predator & John Wick from GB

Newsteelbook 249 - Media Psychos - Predator Blufans - John Wick zavvi - Punisher Media MarktNewsteelbook 251 - Media Psychos - Gladiator HDZETA - Inception 4K - Thor 4K zavviNewsteelbook 255 - Media Psychos - Spider-Man Far Frome Home WeET One ClickNewsteelbook 255a - Media Psychos - 4K Toy Story 1 4, Thor 2 - Avengers Infinity War zavviNewsteelbook 260 - Media Psychos - Captain Marvel Fanatic Selection SteelbookNewsteelbook 261 - Media Psychos - Frozen - Lion-King - Thor 4K SteelbookNewsteelbook 261 - Media Psychos - HDZeta Man of Steel - Diskino Wandering Earth - John Wick 3 NovamediaNewsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Man of Steel HDZeta - Toy Story 3 - Wonder Woman 4K Steelbook

law and order crazy shit GIF

that was a lot of GB Items 😅

Thanks for a Fantastic Year Media Psychos

Looking forward to what 2020 brings (I hope not so many releases 🤣).

Wishing everyone a great

That's a great line up and presumably only a cross section of your GBs this year.

Question is Nils......

Which is your favourite GB receipt this year ? (Including your stuff from FA)

Presumably Alita #001 ? :D

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

That's a great line up and presumably only a cross section of your GBs this year.

Actually that should be all GB arrivals of 2019 😊, I think it is enough 🤣. Add to that all FAC and regular arrivals and some older Premiums I did not have before. 2019 was expensive 😱

14 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Question is Nils......

Which is your favourite GB receipt this year ? (Including your stuff from FA)

Presumably Alita #001 ? :D

Favorite HDZeta Dark Knight Trilogy and you guessed Alita

alita battle angel high quality GIF

also Alien 1 FAC 😍.

We had a real good year when it comes to premiums 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My lastest Filmarena steelbook that came Friday.

the slip is separate from the steelbook couldn’t fit it into the sleeve as it’s slightly bigger than normal.

think that’s due to the magnet being on the front and with more discs inside the steelbook too.

B1118B9B-E4EA-40C9-9B02-9B7818FDA5D7.thumb.jpeg.49bb0ab0e539cefdc36ebec6498e16e6.jpeg

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

My lastest Filmarena steelbook that came Friday.

the slip is separate from the steelbook couldn’t fit it into the sleeve as it’s slightly bigger than normal.

think that’s due to the magnet being on the front and with more discs inside the steelbook too.

B1118B9B-E4EA-40C9-9B02-9B7818FDA5D7.thumb.jpeg.49bb0ab0e539cefdc36ebec6498e16e6.jpeg

Nice, can’t wait to get mine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to quickly mention, that was a LOT of work, @extantsrevenge laying out all your treasures from the past year.

Thanks very much for that! It was like taking a trip back in time over the past 12 months, reminiscing on the GBs associated with these beautiful Blus.

Some GBs a lot of fun, some sheer panic! Some kinda sleepy (lookin at YOU, HDZ!, heh) others ramped up so fast it was a feeding frenzy.

But ALL of them were a blast to partake in and I look very much forward to the ones coming down the pipe in 2020!

Happy New Year my friends!

image.png.d0a4b51c580a98f3e62e9291b0208d45.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

first of all,
happy New Year

I want to herewith everyone
Thank you Admins, HUBs and John for making this possible that we get our editions,
my THANKS also to ksosk, who gives us special gifts,
and now luxury bluray is added, fantastic,
Enough slime,
here my last additions from December 31st.

Blade Runner / Titans Of Cult

Avengers Infinity War WeET with Giftcard/
the stickers at the top, at WeET, were very easy to remove

Wonder Woman in the slipcase ZAVVI (the Steelbook was also available in DE, but the pressure from the UK is better)

Watchmen UK

1607n.jpg

1608n.jpg

1609n.jpg

1610n.jpg

1611n.jpg

1612n.jpg

1613n.jpg

1614n.jpg

1615n.jpg

• Like 11

Received Avengers: Infinity War; Reservoir Dogs; Total Recall and Arnold Schwarzenegger Collection SB for Christmas. Also, here is my current WeET collection: Avengers:  Infinity War; Spider Man: Far From Home (plenty front); Venom with plenty front; Guardians of the Galaxy. All box sets. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

5B69F584-C560-4768-BED0-B5F3FA22A7E1.jpeg

21FD24A1-3531-4091-8439-1D089CE927DF.jpeg

0820B532-C111-4EE6-A99E-4A85917E8BDE.jpeg

8B409E4C-AEC7-4BE2-B0A3-7752701480DD.jpeg

6B438A2C-1076-49D9-8DC5-CF9F2ADF530E.jpeg

491BC8E2-6A26-4470-9972-C503E0010490.jpeg

• Like 13