IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@mwatkins02

Very nice editions, however get your own room (just kidding lol) this is @extantsrevenge room! 🤣

killing eve privacy GIF by BBC America

Moved to the general Topic, so that everyone sees those nice new arrivals from @mwatkins02 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today new

Dr.Strange

UK / Steelbook Lenti

MM-MediaMarkt / Steelbook The Walking Dead 9th season

Kong Skull Island UK / Steelbook

John Rambo The Last Blood UK / Steelbook in full-slip detailed pictures follow

the last two pictures show cover magnets,
the last cover for the German Steelbook,
the other for the UK full slip

figure

Star-Lord --- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2

Manufacturer: Gentle Giant 576/1200 thanks MP

1733n.jpg

1734n.jpg

1735n.jpg

1736n.jpg

1737n.jpg

1738n.jpg

1741n.jpg

1742n.jpg

• Like 13

Oh my god my first MP parcel in 2020 has arrived and my god it was worth the wait.... Massive thank you to @blu.steel33 who kept somethings to one side for me and then sent this monster package. Boxed up bomb proof as always. Everything is perfect. Your a legend mate. I'd try and pick a favourite, and I know I would say this but every edition is love. Weet avengers and HDzeta batman what beasts they are, and it's great to have Tarantino's underated film as a premium edition too.  I love them all, I am over the moon. Thank you to all involved who make this possible 😁

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Oh my god my first MP parcel in 2020 has arrived and my god it was worth the wait.... Massive thank you to @blu.steel33 who kept somethings to one side for me and then sent this monster package. Boxed up bomb proof as always. Everything is perfect. Your a legend mate. I'd try and pick a favourite, and I know I would say this but every edition is love. Weet avengers and HDzeta batman what beasts they are, and it's great to have Tarantino's underated film as a premium edition too.  I love them all, I am over the moon. Thank you to all involved who make this possible 😁

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

Congrats my friend @Robertm89 a very nice haul indeed enjoy, that’s what makes collecting these special Premium editions so exciting and very fun isn’t it! 😊

happy robert de niro GIF

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

woke illustration GIF

:Kaboomm::Bazinga:

This is actually one heck of a haul there Rob, congrats and i dont know if 2020 could get off to a better start.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

Cheers mate that is a 🔥🔥 package that. glad it all got there safe bud 👍

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@Veum @StrikerEureka79 @Robertm89

@extantsrevenge

When you guys post your latest arrivals, you post a photo of your banner and a media psychos banner. 

Did you print them off yourself? 

Examples ⬇️

image.png.7a97e5353d3393f12201812e23635f42.png

image.png.2913185796cea5e2cdd092435eeb30a2.png

I ordered mine from a printers. You sent them ya banner and they print them and post them out to you dude. I'm in the UK where you at?

• Like 2

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I ordered mine from a printers. You sent them ya banner and they print them and post them out to you dude. I'm in the UK where you at?

Im in Canada, i have a client who owns a print shop so maybe ill see if they can print them for me. 

Where did you save your image from on the website?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Im in Canada, i have a client who owns a print shop so maybe ill see if they can print them for me. 

Where did you save your image from on the website?

Just the page where @goose_3387 posts it, hold the image and save to your phone/laptop. That's all I done. Hopefully you get it sorted mate 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Just the page where @goose_3387 posts it, hold the image and save to your phone/laptop. That's all I done. Hopefully you get it sorted mate 👍

Sorry i wasnt clear on that haha. I got mine banner saved, but your "Media Psychos" Banner is different, where did you save that one from?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@extantsrevenge

When you guys post your latest arrivals, you post a photo of your banner and a media psychos banner. 

Examples ⬇️

I printed them off myself with a printer but not as good as others... @Robertm89 what printer company did you use to get good quality print and can you choose what to print it on?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

I printed them off myself with a printer but not as good as others... @Robertm89 what printer company did you use to get good quality print and can you choose what to print it on?

Yeah mate not too sure name of place I'll check my emails when I get home and get back to you 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@extantsrevenge

Examples ⬇️

@Count Dantes

HaHa my wife went to our good ole CVS drugstore and they helped her print mine (do you actually think I could do it?! 🤣)! 😊

hard rock 80s GIF WIFE! 🥰

• Like 2