IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

John’s Black Friday Sale!😊

9224BE5F-AA49-4E54-8766-C50651CD93DB.thumb.jpeg.bcc910a0a10b58ad23e81ec6b7857fa4.jpeg

NOVAMEDIA

DREDD BLACK FS

LONE SURVIVOR FS

KIMCHIDVD

THE REVENANT FS

TERMINATOR SALVATION (B) FS

PLAIN ARCHIVE

ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE (PURPLE) FS

THE WRESTLER FS

HDZETA

LAWRENCE OF ARABIA FS

AMADEUS LENTI

NOVAMEDIA WINTER FESTIVAL SALE!😊

713084C9-6535-4DA4-A75B-8C2672EFFE66.thumb.jpeg.c9774b57faf2a09d4d6cfb69a2192bde.jpeg

RESERVOIR DOGS FS (B)

RED SONJA BD (PLAIN EDITION)

LONDON HAS FALLEN BD/FS/LE

DREDD LENTI FS (2D+3D)

NIGHTCRAWLER LENTI FS

TAKEN SB OC BOX-SET

THE GREY SB OC BOX-SET

• Like 10

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

First arrival of the year. The really great looking new FA releases 😍. Still waiting for my Alita 😪.

Anyone who got these two made the right decision

Newsteelbook 268 - Media Psychos - Schindlers List - First Man Filmarena

@extantsrevenge I was unsure because I had premiums of both of these already, but it's hard to say no to an XL fullslip so I'm glad I made the right decision. Expecting mine start of next week. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

First arrival of the year. The really great looking new FA releases 😍. Still waiting for my Alita 😪.

@extantsrevenge

Glad I ordered these now they do look really good and you got yours pretty fast didn’t you?

And you got a very low number with number having number 7 you must of put your name down soon as they brought the still collectible number system in which was in 2016 I think?

Mine is 584 I did have a even higher number at 1088 but complained as couldn’t get nothing so got a lower number...lol I have emailed them saying I want a even lower number so I can collect even more and collect maniacs boxsets too?

They said they are still waiting for a lower number to come in for me...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@extantsrevenge

Glad I ordered these now they do look really good and you got yours pretty fast didn’t you?

And you got a very low number with number having number 7 you must of put your name down soon as they brought the still collectible number system in which was in 2016 I think?

Mine is 584 I did have a even higher number at 1088 but complained as couldn’t get nothing so got a lower number...lol I have emailed them saying I want a even lower number so I can collect even more and collect maniacs boxsets too?

It was a long and hard fight

sylvester stallone adrian GIF by Rocky

to get that number.

I buy direct since #10 Commando. Many editions later after the loyality Wold of Wall Street I got the 7😍.

rocky balboa win GIF by Rocky

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@extantsrevenge

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

to get that number.

I buy direct since #10 Commando. Many editions later after the loyality Wold of Wall Street I got the 7😍.

Oh my Lord... plzzzz!😮

What’s up w/you OCDers!😅

james bond win GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

to get that number.

Ok that’s cool then. What number did you start of with when you started?

yeah took me awhile to go from 1088 to to 584. Looks like it be a fight to get an even lower number I be happy with a number under 300 or under 250..

looks like I have to do what you have done show my loyalty and I might get lucky and get a lower number...lol

but to my surprise I have managed to secure SMFFH maniacs boxset limitations 401 copies only and GITS at a limitation of 501 copies through Filmarena and I think it includes a collectible mug too... 

so pretty luck there to be honest to get them...

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

They both sold out, so there obviously was a demand.

I like the Schindler. Particularly the way the image wraps round the bottom of the slip. 

First Man is boring. Nice detail on the slip etc. It's just another one with the same image, and very late with it.

I'm not so sure they will be as lucky selling out Pet Sematary and Halloween. We will see. ;)

• Like 3

So, I think I have enough as of late for a new pic of new treasures.  🤗

The Threads release from Severin has a beautiful Lenti slip-cover that transitions from tranquil scene to utter devastation.

Le Grand Bleu I've wanted to get my hands on for some time and when Nova had the Steel up for their Winter sale, I jumped on it. The whole "free dive" experience is incredibly fascinating to me and this flik deals specifically with it so YEAH!

The EB "Mummy Trilogy: Book Of The Living" release is drop dead gorgeous as are the 3 Steels inside it.

image.thumb.jpeg.c334497c3e9f525f948c977a97da78d8.jpeg

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

So, I think I have enough as of late for a new pic of new treasures.  🤗

image.thumb.jpeg.c334497c3e9f525f948c977a97da78d8.jpeg

@Grendel

Nice little new collection you got there my friend.

the mummy trilogy was that from Everythingblu? If so what’s it like and you got anymore pictures of it or take some more if you can be great...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My latest arrivals did not disappoint,

When I first seen that these were filmarena's next too I wasn't sure I was going to get them as I already owned both movies from other retailers. 

But you cant help but love a big chunky filmarena XL slip. The quality is always 👌👌

Also zavvi's doctor strange 4k steelbook to keep up with the 4k marvel steelbooks. 

IMG_20200114_004000.jpg

IMG_20200114_004618.jpg

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

That's great. Where are you ?? USA? Did you get 2 boxes. One to open one to keep sealed ?? The lenti edition is just 😍

im in the UK - yeah one to open and one to keep sealed (I just had to do it on this one!) also received first man and schindlers list FAC today (was a good delivery day :-))

looking forward to seeing all 3 joker fullslips when i open later - thought i'd save it till later 🙂 

Edited by GazJones785
  • Like 3

Awards

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Wish I would of got the O-Click, but was short on money. So I settled for the Lenti It is the best looking one.

im going to unload a few fullslips to fund it 🙂 the one click box is actually really nice from what i see (still packaged) looks like a flip type function at the front, similar to Se7en manta lab but better - really impressed 

• Like 2

Awards

4 minutes ago, GazJones785 said:

im in the UK - yeah one to open and one to keep sealed (I just had to do it on this one!) also received first man and schindlers list FAC today (was a good delivery day :-))

looking forward to seeing all 3 joker fullslips when i open later - thought i'd save it till later 🙂 

Cool. I received my FAC editions yesterday. You will be happy with those too. Those filmarena slips are nice man.. I only got one OC for joker I'm gonna open it too and I know I'll end up with more editions of this too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I got a OC. I'm cracking this baby open immediately when I receive mine..I know I'm gonna end up with more then one edition for this. I think you maybe correct about the lenti. 

I decided to just go for the Lenticular since it’s a WWA, and hold out for HDzeta One-Click, and Manta One-Click since I already have the compete series with those 2 companies.

• Like 3