IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

I've got it all today,
Front / Backcovermagnete and Lentis can be found on ebay
Lentis - the seller's name is mr.smit, he makes the best lentis,
Fron magnets and Spines makes a Spaniard

Thats cool then your Christmas came all at once then didn’t it.

i just check out some of his work looks Awesome gunna have a look more in abit see what I could purchase or get him to make for me.

thanks for the advice on where to find them @CAYENNE-FAHRER...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a year to the day that I joined MP 😃

These are all my group buys so far , and with so many more to come. I'm expecting my HD Zeta Man of steel, any time now. 

And I've just ordered my first OC , Joker U'mania .

I've also met some seriously awesome people since becoming a part of this community. 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and look forward to 2020 and all the amazing releases coming our way!  

IMG_20191210_211345.jpg

• Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★

Might be my last Media Psychos GB package of the year. Thanks again to all the fine people working on getting all the great stuff to me 🙏

HDZeta Man of Steel Full-Slip is an absolute stunning edition 😍

Newsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Man of Steel HDZeta - Toy Story 3 - Wonder Woman 4K Steelbook

The Wonder Woman SB is the one from the DC Mystery Box (you could also call it trash box 😥). Anyway the Steelbook was released in Germany before but when you compare the editions the UK Version is completely different and in my eyes absolutely superior. I hope my picture shows that a little.

Newsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Wonder Woman Steelbook

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Might be my last Media Psychos GB package of the year. Thanks again to all the fine people working on getting all the great stuff to me 🙏

HDZeta Man of Steel Full-Slip is an absolute stunning edition 😍

Newsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Man of Steel HDZeta - Toy Story 3 - Wonder Woman 4K Steelbook

The Wonder Woman SB is the one from the DC Mystery Box (you could also call it trash box 😥). Anyway the Steelbook was released in Germany before but when you compare the editions the UK Version is completely different and in my eyes absolutely superior. I hope my picture shows that a little.

Newsteelbook 264 - Media Psychos - Wonder Woman Steelbook

I see a color variation between the 2 WW SB’s

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, RAK said:

I see a color variation between the 2 WW SB’s

Yes, the UK picture has much better colors, and much clearer print. On the German you have the feeling that the Silver from a empty SB is shining through. Also on UK Wonder Womans armor parts seem like spot gloss, but somehow the SB plays some trick on you because the rest of WW is like it is almost covered by a white layer that makes the rest of her paler in comparision to the German Version.

Anyway it is WW so I keep both 😂

happy wonder woman GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1