IGNORED

Manta Lab Barbie (Manta Lab Exclusive #62) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Gremlins said:

thanks! 

I didn’t see a new notification so I’ll make sure to just check regardless of notification of new message next time. 

Yes due to a quirk or our system - go confirmation emails are technically from the member and therefore don’t trigger notification.   

• Like 4

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Veum said:

Is it worth it for an “older” codger like Veum 😂 😆 😛 

Talking The Muppets GIF by ABC Network Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network 

old man hand GIF

Yes it is! It will be your new favorite edition, all your other editions will look gray and dull next to it.
And then you will realize ''gee I should listen to this @Billy Talent person more often he gives great advice, even though he is 80 years younger than me!
He is a special kind of fella....the kind that tags himself whilst speaking about himself', the kind you want to have a drink with once and then hopefully never see again...because he talks too much and brags about what an incredible person he is (even though he is😇)
The type that has to wake up tomorrow morning at 5:30 to bring his sister to the airport cause no one else wants to do it!
😭''

TLDR......Just buy it , you won't regret it.

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Haha 10

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Marina said:

Decisions, decisions. I have no idea which one I want to buy. 

I kinda like Double Lenti B the best, but went with the OC to be safe 😁

The fullslip could end up being the winner though, depending of how the 'sparkling effect' turns out

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I kinda like Double Lenti B the best, but went with the OC to be safe 😁

The fullslip could end up being the winner though, depending of how the 'sparkling effect' turns out

I really like the Double B but have been eyeing the OC as well. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

This thread is shockingly less active than I was expecting....a lot of guys PRETENDING they don't want it.
If the pre order starts on the 13th and it sells out instantly then my theory of men pretending they aren't interested (and remained silent in the background,....lurking....waiting for the PO to begin) was correct!!
I am expecting @Basil to come out and say ''perhaps they aren't pretending''' 🤣

ezgif-2-eb02c77360.jpg.436c62f764db2322cf1d88f050c25b69.jpg

I can always count on you to show up and show out in the right places!!

Twilight Saga GIF by Prime Video Comedy

Kristen Stewart Twilight GIF

😜😜😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Jasonvoorheezy said:

Sparkle effect has me intrigued for sure. Can’t think of any older examples of this, have we seen anything similar before?

I assume it will be similar to WeET's A2 edition of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Otherwise, KimchiDVD's A2 Hateful 8 slip and one of the Plain Archive I, Tonya slips also use glitter to some extent. It looks like Manta might be a little more liberal with the glitter though. 

It's not the best video but here's a clip of the Guardians slip. You mostly see the "sparkle" on the spine as it rotates around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Taylor Swift's Eras Tour blockbuster has become the most profitable concert film in history - a week before it hits cinemas. Its distributor AMC said global advance ticket sales have topped $100m (£82m), overtaking the record set by Justin Bieber's 2011 film Never Say Never which made $99m (£81m....

so....why isn't Mantalab making a One click of her Concert movie...imagine that...have you ladies ever seen how insane swifties are.....someone offered me 800 dollars for her vinyl case.....I declined.
If Manta made 600 OC's it would sell out instantly, hell taylor released a RSD variant of her Folklore album limited to 115,000 copies....it sold out in 1 day, by the time you finally managed to get into a record store it was already sold out.😲

The movie Exorcist Believer changed their release date out of fear of taylor swift...AND I QUOTE!!!:
Exorcist producer was scared 'to death' of Taylor Swift box office face-off: 'We bowed our head' "The one thing that scares me to death is Taylor Swift!" the Blumhouse founder says after he brought forward the new Exorcist movie's release date to avoid facing off against the singer's Eras Tour concert film at the box office.

Jason Blum (CEO of Blumhouse Productions)

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Billy Talent said:

Taylor Swift's Eras Tour blockbuster has become the most profitable concert film in history - a week before it hits cinemas. Its distributor AMC said global advance ticket sales have topped $100m (£82m), overtaking the record set by Justin Bieber's 2011 film Never Say Never which made $99m (£81m....

so....why isn't Mantalab making a One click of her Concert movie...imagine that...have you ladies ever seen how insane swifties are.....someone offered me 800 dollars for her vinyl case.....I declined.
600 Copies would sell out instantly, hell taylor released a RSD variant of her Folklore album limited to 115,000 copies....it sold out in 1 day.😲

The movie Exorcist Believer changed their release date out of fear of taylor swift...AND I QUOTE!!!:
Exorcist producer was scared 'to death' of Taylor Swift box office face-off: 'We bowed our head' "The one thing that scares me to death is Taylor Swift!" the Blumhouse founder says after he brought forward the new Exorcist movie's release date to avoid facing off against the singer's Eras Tour concert film at the box office.

Who is she 🤭 

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

If Manta made 600 OC's it would sell out instantly, hell taylor released a RSD variant of her Folklore album limited to 115,000 copies....it sold out in 1 day, by the time you finally managed to get into a record store it was already sold out.😲

Have they even announced a physical release for it?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

I had a feeling you were a Swiftie.

• Haha 4