IGNORED

Manta Lab Barbie (Manta Lab Exclusive #62) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Basil said:

right barbie thread and some how taylor swift?????????????????????

trainwreck GIF

Over It Whatever GIF by Satisfied Customer

basil xD 

AND I QUOTE:

This summer’s two biggest entertainment phenomena, the movie “Barbie” and Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour, have a lot in common. Both feature conventionally gorgeous blond women who alternately revel in mainstream femininity and chafe at its limitations, enacting an ambivalence shared by many of their fans.

“Barbie” has just had the biggest opening weekend of any movie this summer, surpassing already high expectations to earn $162 million. More than just a movie, it’s become a major cultural event, with fans showing up in carefully curated outfits.

The “Barbie” headlines echo the news about the Taylor Swift tour (resale tickets are going for thousands of dollars). Eras is set to become the highest-grossing musical tour in history, boosting the economy of the cities in which Swift alights. More than just a series of concerts, it’s become, like Barbie, a major cultural event, with fans also showing up in carefully curated outfits.
- New York Times

Therefore I cannot (and I repeat CANNOT) be accused of derailing this thread
Thread is still on track! 🤭

barbie(2).thumb.jpg.f330f0625fa1dc44c39e44a59ddcdf17.jpg

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Basil said:

billy dont take the wrong way but who an earth cares about taylor?

is not exactly film is it?

if you want to go to her tour go buy some tickets and save the rest of please 🙏🥱

Her concert film is shaping up to be the highest grossing film of the fall and just about half the world cares about her at this point.  Comparing the phenomenon to Barbie is not entirely off topic.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

Her concert film is shaping up to be the highest grossing film of the fall and just about half the world cares about her at this point.  Comparing the phenomenon to Barbie is not entirely off topic.  

Iktr Gary K, on the right side of herstory. I love women dominating the box office 🤭 Come on Barbie let's go party!!!

Happy Dance GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Gary K said:

Half the world 😂?

Fairly certain more than 1 in 2 people

in the entire world couldn’t give a toss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, bungral said:

Half the world 😂?

Fairly certain more than 1 in 2 people

in the entire world couldn’t give a toss.

Well what amazes me is Americans believe everything American must be great and we must be told so, not that we have our own views and personally could not care less and also entitled to our own opinions and views still without being told differently 😉 

This gif below reminds me of whole situation 🤣

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Basil said:

Well what amazes me is Americans believe everything American must be great and we must be told so, not that we have our own views and personally could not care less and also entitled to our own opinions and views still without being told differently 😉 

Basil 👍

NO one told you you weren’t entitled to your opinion.  I was responding to you complaining about someone bringing up Taylor Swift in this thread.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

NO one told you you weren’t entitled to your opinion.  I was responding to you complaining about someone bringing up Taylor Swift in this thread.  

Absolutely on a FILM SITE gary

Not a CONCERT film or anything to with this actual spefic thread!!!

Anyway let's agree to differ here

People do sometimes 

If you would like anyone talking about anything in specific thread just so people talk 

I'll turn off notifications on this thread and problem solved 👍

Basil 👍

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Basil said:

Absolutely on a FILM SITE gary

Not a CONCERT film or anything to with this actual spefic thread!!!

Anyway let's agree to differ here

People do sometimes 

If you would like anyone talking about anything in specific thread just so people talk 

I'll turn off notifications on this thread and problem solved 👍

Basil 👍

Please do then.  Or just scroll past that which you deem irrelevant or disagreeable silently.   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Basil said:

Basil 👍

We love you @Basil Paul and our International friends and “we” Americans on here do not believe that way my friend! 😉 🤗 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Some of my Barbie merch:

2x Walmart pink splatter vinyl 

2x Hot topic vinyl exclusive 

1x Barnes and Noble Cotton candy vinyl variant 
1x hot topic Barbie mug

AE6A0744-E1DB-4092-A172-5FBD6E3ADDE5.jpegA98CA6C8-5DA1-46F5-BE6F-BE3FC0C5FD9B.jpeg5C3CC33A-892D-4921-8C2D-0841F4FF3681.jpeg3181694C-7749-4252-A5A0-27BEFB7E718C.jpeg

Love it!! I have the Walmart exclusive vinyl, the Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl, the Target exclusive vinyl, the Kenough hoodie from Mattel, two Barbie movie shirts I bought in store at Mattel’s store in El Segundo, the Western Barbie barbie, the plaid outfit barbie, the pink jumpsuit barbie, the AMC barbie popcorn car bucket and gingham dress barbie, the Cinemark barbie popcorn tin and tumbler cup, UNO barbie cards, Forever 21 Barbie clothing items, Disco Barbie and President Barbie funko pops (with Western Barbie and Ken as well as the rollerblade barbie and Ken funko pops preordered/backordered), the movie score vinyl in Beach Off Swirl and Weird Barbie splatter, and then I have preorders in for the Cinemark barbie blanket in a bag and this big B glitter cup as well as the beachball cup and doll box popcorn bucket! Oh, and I ordered the rollerblade Barbie barbie but I had to do it in another state I’m visiting for my dad’s funeral next week because they were all sold out up here (a friend picked it up and I’m gonna get it from her when I go down)

obsessed aidy bryant GIF by Saturday Night Live

oh and I just remembered I picked up some Barbie food items too 🤭

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6478.jpeg

• Like 9