IGNORED

Manta Lab Barbie (Manta Lab Exclusive #62) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

The fullslip needs to have glitter in it....big miss there, again I am too creative for Manta๐Ÿ˜”
ย 

ย 

Since "it's Barbie and it's Ken", we should've had a Barbie edition and a Ken edition.

ย 

And maybe further down the line, a Barbenheimer OC for the real fans like you and I.

• Like 7

This thread is shockingly less active than I was expecting....a lot of guys PRETENDING they don't want it.
If the pre order starts on the 13th and it sells out instantly then my theory of men pretending they aren't interested (and remained silent in the background,....lurking....waiting for the PO to begin) was correct!!
I am expecting @Basilย to come out and say ''perhaps they aren't pretending'''ย ๐Ÿคฃ

ezgif-2-eb02c77360.jpg.436c62f764db2322cf1d88f050c25b69.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

This thread is shockingly less active than I was expecting....a lot of guys PRETENDING they don't want it.
If the pre order starts on the 13th and it sells out instantly then my theory of men pretending they aren't interested (and remained silent in the background,....lurking....waiting for the PO to begin) was correct!!
I am expecting @Basilย to come out and say ''perhaps they aren't pretending'''ย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

There are two types of people in this world:

ย 

1. People who love ABBA

ย 

2. People who pretend they don't

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

I wish this was official artwork and was used, i think itโ€™s much better than most of its posters.

ย 

IMG_2332.thumb.jpeg.dd9329c5fb0b3b5699431bbfd49a47fd.jpeg

ย 

how Long does it typically take for the Club invite to come? Always end up joining GB early in the morning and then later in the day nervous that the request didnโ€™t go through lol

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

Awards

2 minutes ago, Gremlins said:

I wish this was official artwork and was used, i think itโ€™s much better than most of its posters.

ย 

ย 

how Long does it typically take for the Club invite to come? Always end up joining GB early in the morning and then later in the day nervous that the request didnโ€™t go through lol

ย 

ย 

You will get added to the club.

If you just joined the group buy give it a few hours or check your clubs.

• Like 3

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
5 minutes ago, Gremlins said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

as others said, you will be added to the club. ย No more invites. ย As for being nervous it didn't go through. ย You should receive a confirmation PM when you join the GB ย from Gipsy Danger. ย Check your PMs on site - it's there.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

ย 

sorry pass for me i goto save 10k for next year and i have not saved a penny in last three months its alot has been spent here.

basically something has to give and its now a case in less i love it and cant do with out it, the joys of buying a new house that still need money spending on it.

and something has to give this wont wait unfortunately next year the money will need spending whether i want it or notย ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Gary K said:

as others said, you will be added to the club. ย No more invites. ย As for being nervous it didn't go through. ย You should receive a confirmation PM when you join the GB ย from Gipsy Danger. ย Check your PMs on site - it's there.

thanks!ย 
ย 

I didnโ€™t see a new notification so Iโ€™ll make sure to just check regardless of notification of new message next time.ย 

• Like 2

Awards

8 hours ago, MoneySniper said:

Never thought Iโ€™d ever say this, me, 23 year old male, never seen a Barbie cartoon in my life, I would like to confirm that I will be ordering the OC & possibly the FS.ย 

ย 

Is it worth it for an โ€œolderโ€ codger like Veum ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

ย 

Talking The Muppets GIF by ABC Networkย Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Networkย 

ย 

old man hand GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4