IGNORED

Manta Lab Barbie (Manta Lab Exclusive #62) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

8 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

Here in Brazil there were good merchandising items specific to the film: notebooks, notepads, toothbrushes, bed, table and bath items, and beauty items (mirrors, brushes, makeup brushes), pajamas, jackets and t-shirts, bottles of water, etc. Burger King made a version with promotional sauce that was sold across the country (although with many problems) and the franchise's main store in São Paulo even had its entire look changed for the campaign.
burger-king-barbie.jpg

20230718_150050.jpg?quality=70&strip=info&w=1280&h=720&crop=1

ps: And I LOVED Action Man when I was younger, but here in Brazil most people saw him as a "less famous Max Steel".

What is 'Batata do Ken'?

And was the meat on the burger raw - is that how they made it pink? 😉

• Haha 5

Awards

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Cara, eu nunca vi tantos HOMENS  obcecados pela Barbie antes... todo mundo queria o OC inteiro, nunca vi homens adultos brigando por um conjunto de Barbie antes 🤭

aqui está uma pequena recapitulação do que aconteceu hoje:
Todo mundo queria o OC, os caras alegaram que eles estão comprando para suas esposas ou filhas...Bish, você está comprando para você mesmo!
De qualquer forma, o OC esgotou em 1 minuto
. por que os lenti's e fullslip demoraram alguns minutos para esgotar... muitos homens sofrendo em silêncio agora  😭

You're COMPLETELY right! I participated in this GB, but out of curiosity I followed sales on Collectong. 7 minutes after sales opened, there was nothing left! In the first minute the OC was sold out, then FS, DLA1 and DLA2.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Boy I never seen so many MEN obsessed with Barbie before...everyone wanted the entire OC, never seen grown men fighting over a barbie set before🤭

here is a little recap of what happened today:
Everyone wanted the OC, the guys claimed they are buying it for their wife or their daughters...Bish you buying it for yourself!
Anyways the OC sold out in 1 minute..... the men then had a existential crisis, whilst tears rolled down their cheeks they sobbed uncontrollably and it took them a few minutes to regain their composure
So they decided to pick the other editions thats why the lenti's and fullslip took a few minutes to sell out.....lots of men suffering in silence right now 😭

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

Literally my exact thoughts when I found out the OC sold out in 1 minute and the rest of the slips sold out within 5 minutes or less. They really were talking like this was gonna be Matrix 4 Manta sitting for ages all because this was a "feminine" movie. Boyyyy were they wrong 😆

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

Literally my exact thoughts when I found out the OC sold out in 1 minute and the rest of the slips sold out within 5 minutes or less. They really were talking like this was gonna be Matrix 4 Manta sitting for ages all because this was a "feminine" movie. Boyyyy were they wrong 😆

"Mr. Lab at table 4 sent you this other record, Mrs. Gerwig. Would you like to accept it?" hahahaha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
18 minutes ago, jacobsever said:

I have no idea how this release completely slipped past me. Manta Lab REALLY needs to be better at social media. I only saw steelbooks posted to their IG. No images of full slips or lenticular slips were included. Had no idea these were existing until the GBs were sold out/full. Oh well. 

@jacobsever you really need to stop by MP every day, maybe a quick browse with your morning coffee? 😁

Any, you can try sending a PM to @Masterblaster. Maybe he can help.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, jacobsever said:

I have no idea how this release completely slipped past me. Manta Lab REALLY needs to be better at social media. I only saw steelbooks posted to their IG. No images of full slips or lenticular slips were included. Had no idea these were existing until the GBs were sold out/full. Oh well. 

I found out about this release completely by chance too.  It's my first MantaLab product and my first steelbook, because I was fascinated by the film.  I had only heard about the company before because some people were already waiting to see if it would launch something for Barbie.  I was following the releases almost daily on another site since we knew about the common and "Samsonite" versions.  but I had already relaxed after exchanging the Italian steelbook for the German one and then for the British one, which had run out.  I opened the website almost randomly, saw the launch and within a few hours I had already informed myself about everything I could about group purchases.  I agree that there was practically no disclosure.

• Like 6

Just now, abraorafa said:

I found out about this release completely by chance too.  It's my first MantaLab product and my first steelbook, because I was fascinated by the film.  I had only heard about the company before because some people were already waiting to see if it would launch something for Barbie.  I was following the releases almost daily on Blu-ray.com since we knew about the common and "Samsonite" versions.  but I had already relaxed after exchanging the Italian steelbook for the German one and then for the British one, which had run out.  I opened the website almost randomly, saw the launch and within a few hours I had already informed myself about everything I could about group purchases.  I agree that there was practically no disclosure.

It's even more frustrating for me...because I'm not new to Manta Lab.

I ordered The Revenant One Click back in 2016 directly from them! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, jacobsever said:

Haha they dont need Social Media presence , they have us and our Team !

I can help you out with a Double Lenticular A

You been on the site since 2020 and joined ONE GB way back then.  Im guessing since you said the (GBs) that you frequent other places then here.  They could not help you get in on one ?

Anyway you will have to send me a PM and PLEASE be sure to READ our GB Guidelines , ALOT has changed since then.

Take care

John

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

I found out about this release completely by chance too.  It's my first MantaLab product and my first steelbook, because I was fascinated by the film.  I had only heard about the company before because some people were already waiting to see if it would launch something for Barbie.  I was following the releases almost daily on another site since we knew about the common and "Samsonite" versions.  but I had already relaxed after exchanging the Italian steelbook for the German one and then for the British one, which had run out.  I opened the website almost randomly, saw the launch and within a few hours I had already informed myself about everything I could about group purchases.  I agree that there was practically no disclosure.

OMG !!! DID YOU JUST OPENLY ADMIT YOU WERE "FASCINATED" by the film ??? 😁

That movie had like ZERO pull with me.

Take care

John

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Haha they dont need Social Media presence , they have us and our Team !

I can help you out with a Double Lenticular A

You been on the site since 2020 and joined ONE GB way back then.  Im guessing since you said the (GBs) that you frequent other places then here.  They could not help you get in on one ?

Anyway you will have to send me a PM and PLEASE be sure to READ our GB Guidelines , ALOT has changed since then.

Take care

John

well thats no surprise on MP'S facebook page last post was 6 weeks ago, you think could do with regular updating to bring people to site instead???

and if you want to give someone that will do it i suggest steve as he covers the boards well with updates 👍👍👍

basil 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

well thats no surprise on MP'S facebook page last post was 6 weeks ago, you think could do with regular updating to bring people to site instead???

and if you want to give someone that will do it i suggest steve as he covers the boards well with updates 👍👍👍

basil 🤔

come on...who uses bookface nowadays?

• Haha 2

Awards

• 1 month later...

Hopefully this release doesn't get the usual manta holiday season delay. also i have a question about manta: for example, there were 1,000 of the individual slips but still 600 OCs. Were only 400 individual slips sold, or are the slips in the OC not numbered?

Edited by mosssmh
question
  • Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, mosssmh said:

Hopefully this release doesn't get the usual manta holiday season delay. also i have a question about manta: for example, there were 1,000 of the individual slips but still 600 OCs. Were only 400 individual slips sold, or are the slips in the OC not numbered?

The slips in the OC will be numbered #1 - #600. 

The other 400 will be used for the singles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Customers,

We hope that our customers have a great 2023 and are ready for the holidays.

Barbie was expected to finish shipment by the end of next week but we are sorry to tell you that it will take one more week due to the delay from our distributor.

Our goal is to finish all shipments by 29th of December.

Thank you very much for your understanding and have a happy holiday.

Best regards,
Collectong

• Like 1
  • Haha 4