IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Well @LeGonze  buddy, it’s fair to say I have consumed “just a few” beers these past few days.

This Man is a Genius....

giphy.gif

THURSDAY - He masterminded a HUGE 3 points against a very tough Barnsley team who we’re scrapping for their lives in a relegation battle,

giphy.gif

FRIDAY - Against the odds, 2nd placed West Brom LOSE away at Huddersfield..... Confirming Leeds United's place in the Premier League after 16 years away!!! 😆

image.png.3d07202c8b3a72d978c07941da341425.png

SATURDAY - 3rd placed Brentford (Won 8 in a row before today) just lost to Stoke City..... Which means without even kicking a ball....

💙💛💙💛💙WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!! 💙💛💙💛💙🏆😆😆😆😆😆🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Words CANNOT explain how I am feeling right now, and yeah,  it’s HIGHLY likely I won’t be about much the next few days 😂😂😂🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Leeds play against the old rivals Derby County tomorrow, and the best part is that they have to give us the guard of honour in their own back yard! 🤣👌🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@LeGonze @Basil @Scary Hair (I know you’ll hate the defamation of your beloved boys legendary tune, but it’s still funny 😁) @Robertm89 @RileyLad 

This will be played a LOT in my house this weekend 😂🍻🍻🍻💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

lucious lyon wtf GIF

🤣🤣

Welcome back to the big time mate, veek a long hard road. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

This will be played a LOT in my house this weekend 😂🍻🍻🍻💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@LeGonze @Basil @Scary Hair @Robertm89 @RileyLad I could do this all day.... 🤣🙌🏼

I can’t lie....

That was a long 4 min 30sec...

And a even longer 5 min 30 sec.... 😬😬😬

3otPoPoCbPjSP4ktGw.gif.0fad96b30d2c2f1446988166171dfcc1.gif

😆😅🤣😂

But fair play to you pal, they've done well and back in the big League

ApdK24KlYrqjS.gif.2ab053e23bca6d565592423d1f1c21bd.gif

I have a few mates that are Leeds fans too, and its been good to see them so happy....

They say to really enjoy the good times you gotta go throughh the rough times....

So congrats mate and enjoy it,🥳🍾 🎉

f5XoT6Bf0Vj8RqEP5p.gif.568779aa2bc84762862054fea2760df3.gif

Look forward to playing you next season...

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

CALLING ALL 80'S KIDS!!!! 

My mates just informed me of this new series thats starting on July 30th on Netflix 😁

I loved the recent Bumblebee film and this looks even more like the original thing I grew up with as a kid....

I dont know much about this but says trilogy so think its 3 long episodes maybe feature lenth films...

Heres another trailer...

Tagging people I think will be interested.... apologies if I have missed anyone out....or tagged someone who's hates this type of thing 😂

But here goes.....

@Michael hillaby @extantsrevenge @Robertm89 @blu.steel33 @ukade2327 @Basil @Danny @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Scary Hair @Pbsw23 @Grendel @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Intentcoin @CAYENNE-FAHRER @deckard99 @Trianna @SnakePlissken @SilentasKnight @RAK @DodgyDave

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I'm not an 80s kid 😳

or tagged someone who's hates this type of thing 😂

H.gif.76c9c0d8473c4c27f4ac787fb6418fb4.gif

In all seriousness though, I didn't grow up with transformers but I like the movies and I loved bumblebee so yeah, I'm excited for this

Edit: wait did you mean @xSNAKExPLISSKENx? Cause that's who I was thinking about 😂

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the heads-up @RileyLad   🤩

When my daughter was growing up, Transformers was certainly part of the 'after school' shows we watched together on YTV.

I'm not sure if this coming presentation is all brand new or upgraded episodes from the past ( their storylines were all pretty similar to me, heh) but certainly looks to be a fun watch!

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I'm not an 80s kid 😳

Yer i did get a bit "tag happy" 😂

Just added a few active members and people I guessed maybe interested @SnakePlissken was a gamble 🤣

55 minutes ago, Grendel said:

When my daughter was growing up, Transformers was certainly part of the 'after school' shows we watched together on YTV.

I'm not sure if this coming presentation is all brand new or upgraded episodes from the past ( their storylines were all pretty similar to me, heh) but certainly looks to be a fun watch!

Sound like great memories @Grendel 

Coincidentally I watched the 1986 Transformers the movie with my eldest daughter a few xmas' ago once it was remastered on new 4k/bluray transfer. She loved it that much I got the G1 series boxset and re-watched it all again with her. 

Think your right, its just the same kinda story done in a more up to date modern way but my mate who knows his Transformers says this is gonna be good....

we'll see

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

My mates just informed me of this new series thats starting on July 30th on Netflix 😁

I loved the recent Bumblebee film and this looks even more like the original thing I grew up with as a kid....

I dont know much about this but says trilogy so think its 3 long episodes maybe feature lenth films...

Heres another trailer...

Tagging people I think will be interested.... apologies if I have missed anyone out....or tagged someone who's hates this type of thing 😂

But here goes.....

@Michael hillaby @extantsrevenge @Robertm89 @blu.steel33 @ukade2327 @Basil @Danny @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Scary Hair @Pbsw23 @Grendel @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Intentcoin @CAYENNE-FAHRER @deckard99 @Trianna @SnakePlissken @SilentasKnight @RAK @DodgyDave

@RileyLad

Me

arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF  the muppet show muppets GIF

Thanks though for tagging me b/c I am interested in it from that trailer, although we do not get Netflix!😇

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Heres another trailer...

But here goes.....

i can dig it don cornelius GIF by Soul Train

Looks good! Makes me want to watch the movies now 😂 

• Like 3

A bit off track and I don't want to derail the conversation but another series my daughter and I grew very fond of was;

ReBoot:

I picked 2 copies this set up quite a while ago ( one for me, one for my girls) and happy to see it is still available.

Wicki it for more info but the basis is, all the characters are inside a computer, sort of an animated take-off on the Classic, TRON🥰

Link:

https://www.amazon.com/ReBoot-Definitive-Mainframe-Kathleen-Barr/dp/B004Q7BF5M/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=reboot&qid=1595109851&s=movies-tv&sr=1-3

Pic:

ReBoot: The Definitive Mainframe Edition

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Grendel said:

A bit off track and I don't want to derail the conversation but another series my daughter and I grew very fond of was;

ReBoot:

I picked 2 copies this set up quite a while ago ( one for me, one for my girls) and happy to see it is still available.

Wicki it for more info but the basis is, all the characters are inside a computer, sort of a animated take-off on the Classic, TRON🥰

Link:

https://www.amazon.com/ReBoot-Definitive-Mainframe-Kathleen-Barr/dp/B004Q7BF5M/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=reboot&qid=1595109851&s=movies-tv&sr=1-3

Pic:

ReBoot: The Definitive Mainframe Edition

Never heard of it.

• Confused 1

Really?

Oh, hell, it is an absolute BLAST my friend.

I'm sure you've heard of TRON, the film of course.

Well, similar theme but much more lighthearted. Though there are some very bad BAD GUYS in it which makes for great fun.

I'd honestly say that one of the most redeeming charms, is that this came out at the very crux of the computer explosion, so a lot of terms used are old DOS style phrases.

For a historical look alone, it's worth price of admission.

Okay, hope that sells it.

I personally think the whole series is a must own...  🥰

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Really?

Oh, hell, it is an absolute BLAST my friend.

I'm sure you've heard of TRON, the film of course.

Well, similar theme but much more lighthearted. Though there are some very bad BAD GUYS in it which makes for great fun.

I'd honestly say that one of the most redeeming charms, is that this came out at the very crux of the computer explosion, so a lot of terms used are old DOS style phrases.

For a historical look alone, it's worth price of admission.

Okay, hope that sells it.

I personally think the whole series is a must own...  🥰

I don’t know if it ever aired here at that time. Of course I was 16, and in High School when it came out so I’m not sure. But I wasn’t allowed to watched things that were made in Canada.

298DF6E0-3A7B-4A0D-B45D-53A3A000FF37.jpeg

how i met your mother canada GIF

Edited by RAK
  • Haha 3

Well honestly @RAK, I've heard of parents putting even more bizarre restrictions on their young'uns,  so I had no answer,,,😛

I think you could do a lot worse than this and ya know, because you don't really care for TRON, you may like it even more. 🤔

p.s wrt to your last comment. Um, no....🤡

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Grendel said:

Well honestly @RAK, I've heard of parents putting even more bizarre restrictions on their young'uns,  so I had no answer,,,😛

I think you could do a lot worse than this and ya know, because you don't really care for TRON, you may like it even more. 🤔

No, I didn’t have that strict of an upbringing, but I seriously never heard of it. Doesn’t mean that I didn’t come across it at some point. But there are a lot of things that I haven’t watched since I was a child, that I have found interest in again. 

• Like 2