IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb AlexFlame116:

Oh yeah I did mean that its shown on the list! I was speaking about the post itself by Gipsy Danger!

If you do the request in this thread the q&i it don't made a new post in the gb so it will add manualy by the host like it is write in your position. If you add a new request in the gb don't forget do put yourย list #. Hope i write it good enough to unterstand ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

From memory I don't think that tiered has come into play with WEeT Gb's.ย 

ย 

If you want a one click I don't think it would ever happen here just because of the enormous cost that a 6 edition boxset is going to be from WEeT. I have a feeling it's going to be $450 plus with all the shipping nonsense.ย 

I am thinking $349ย ย not including shipping, unfortunately I did mention I personally was willing to fork over $399.
I just hope they ignored that email or went straight to junk mail, and just read the countless of emails where I mentioned $349

That's what I told themย the collectors will be willing to pay for it tops.

Guess we will have to see๐Ÿค”

ย 

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, swish said:

If you do the request in this thread the q&i it don't made a new post in the gb so it will add manualy by the host like it is write in your position. If you add a new request in the gb don't forget do put yourย list #. Hope i write it good enough to unterstand ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thank you so so much!

• Like 1

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
20 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I am thinking $349ย ย not including shipping, unfortunately I did mention I personally was willing to fork over $399.
I just hope they ignored that email or went straight to junk mail, and just read the countless of emails where I mentioned $349

That's what I told themย the collectors will be willing to pay for it tops.

Guess we will have to see๐Ÿค”

ย 

Less than $60 per edition plusย shipping?

Yeah right.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Billy Talent said:

Have a little faith brother!

If they decide to screw me and jack up the price to $400+,ย  trust me I will let them know in a variety of emailsย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

billy you do realising your speaking to @DodgyDaveย who basically is admin and sites enforcer of non payers not to mention has been collecting for long as i can remember and has a vast knowledge like you don't even begin to knowย :D

ย 

nat geo wild do not want GIF by The Incredible Dr. Poldonkey GIF

ย 

personally my bet will be nearer $500-600 more realistic. then if its less you be quids inย :D

the safest bet is always allow more to be safe.

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 minute ago, Basil said:

ย 

billy you do realising your speaking to @DodgyDaveย who basically is admin and sites enforcer of non payers not to mention has been collecting for long as i can remember and has a vast knowledge like you don't even begin to knowย :D

ย 

nat geo wild do not want GIF by The Incredible Dr. Poldonkey GIF

ย 

personally my bet will be nearer $500-600 more realistic. then if its less you be quids inย :D

the safest bet is always allow more to be safe.

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

It must be said that I know very little about what Weet GB items cost, before or after shipping. (I could look at some members invoices I suppose)
I just thought less than $60 per edition sounded too cheap to me.ย 
I always stand ready to be put right on a few things.ย :D

• Like 3

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, waxenol said:

Curious, why would we expect these to be so much more than any other Weet release?

I refer you to my comment above..

I donโ€™t know how much they normally cost. It just sounded too cheap to me.ย 
You need someoneย who has bought lots of Weet items from our GBs,ย to give a better opinion on price than me.ย 

44 minutes ago, waxenol said:

Curious, why would we expect these to be so much more than any other Weet release?

The recent Avengers Endgame One-Click (4 Editions)ย cost me $330 USDย W/Shipping, and fees.ย With this One-Click being 6 editions,ย thereโ€™s no way itโ€™s less then $400.

So I expect this to be $450+.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tr0llhatt said:

Okay, when talking about the price of any edition - can we ALL please just talk about price excludingย  shipping as that varies for everyone and is not a one-size-fits-all. Or at the very least specify with $XXX +shipping.

Thanks for letting me unburden myself! ;)

Ok, fineย it was $236 for the one click w/o shipping. But still with shipping +ย 2 extra editions thereโ€™s no way this comes under $400. Regardless of where you live (Unlessย you live in Korea.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RAK said:

The recent Avengers Endgame One-Click (4 Editions)ย cost me $330 USDย W/Shipping, and fees.ย With this One-Click being 6 editions,ย thereโ€™s no way itโ€™s less then $400.

So I expect this to be $450+.

ย 

Agreed.

ย 

I'm expecting this to be somewhere between $600 - $700ย AUD.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 hour ago, RAK said:

Ok, fineย it was $236 for the one click w/o shipping. But still with shipping +ย 2 extra editions thereโ€™s no way this comes under $400. Regardless of where you live (Unlessย you live in Korea.)

Thatโ€™s interesting.ย 
So thatโ€™s $78 per edition plus shipping etc.ย 
Even if you knocked $8 per edition off, as itโ€™s not Marvel etc, thatโ€™s still $420 plus shipping etc.ย 
Thatโ€™s some commitment.

• Like 2