IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb LeGonze:

By the way @KubricksYarbles... This doesn't mean that WeET Lentis are bad... These are actually pretty good... WeET made one of my All Time Favorite Lentis (GotG2)... They just mastered the FS world... ;);)

I agree. They have very good lentis. It´s just the quality of their Fullslips that makes them look inferior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

Look at them, look at all adornments, the embossing, debossing and you wont use the word flat again.🙂

I am lenti lover, but only the best of the best lentis stand a chance to WeETs FS work.

I’m looking, looking but bossed or not it has to be in the 3D effect for me to get tingly 😂 

I Can Feel It GIF by The Sean Ward Show

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Veum said:

It’s going to take much more then that to convince me b/c yes I have them & the truth is in my pudding 🤣... mind you this is just MY OPINION for me! ;)

If folk didn’t care for them, WeET wouldn’t make them.  There’s a market to suit all tastes. Good for you for vouching for lenticulars 👍 - I’m looking forward to getting my GB for Endgame B2... hopefully not much longer!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

They are going to have to be super to my Lenti eyes b/c I’m pretty much disappointed in almost all FS’s (see *Veum’s Mail Call today... FAC let me down again w/their FS’s 😔)! ;)

Baby Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Veum said:

It’s going to take much more then that to convince me b/c yes I have them & the truth is in my pudding 🤣... mind you this is just MY OPINION for me! ;)

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, hal56 said:

And variety makes life sweet, so how about:

steak-with-grilled-vegetables2.png

I see this conversation of Full Slips & Lenticulars has become

giphy.gif

• Haha 7