IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

That’s interesting. 
So that’s $78 per edition plus shipping etc. 
Even if you knocked $8 per edition off, as it’s not Marvel etc, that’s still $420 plus shipping etc. 
That’s some commitment.

That one was 4 editions OC, not 3. So it was actually $59 per edition. But actually they were selling singles for a little less so they charge the Box and the Exclusive OC Lenticular Magnet I think. 😉😉

I would give it $385-$400 RETAIL PRICE.

NOTE: This is just a guess. NOT OFFICIAL.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RAK said:

Ok, fine it was $236 for the one click w/o shipping. But still with shipping + 2 extra editions there’s no way this comes under $400. Regardless of where you live (Unless you live in Korea.)

And TASM was more than endgame I think. I agree, theres no way the one click comes out under 400 unless you buy direct and even then, itll be close

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

From memory I don't think that tiered has come into play with WEeT Gb's. 

If you want a one click I don't think it would ever happen here just because of the enormous cost that a 6 edition boxset is going to be from WEeT. I have a feeling it's going to be $450 plus with all the shipping nonsense. 

The reason I say $450 plus is because WEet editions usually run around that $70 price per edition with double shipping, GB fee etc. 

6x70=420 and then add in that pandemic shipping is getting more expensive again. 

I think you’d be foolish to assume less than $450. This is of course to the USA which has no to low import taxes too. Your country may vary 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

The reason I say $450 plus is because WEet editions usually run around that $70 price per edition with double shipping, GB fee etc. 

6x70=420 and then add in that pandemic shipping is getting more expensive again. 

I think you’d be foolish to assume less than $450. This is of course to the USA which has no to low import taxes too. Your country may vary 😁

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

And TASM was more than endgame I think. I agree, theres no way the one click comes out under 400 unless you buy direct and even then, itll be close

TASM was more then endgame. That was what I was going to initially compare it to, but it was too far back to look it up.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RockinRaccoon said:

I wonder what the full slip and lenticular will look like.  I am not sure which one to get. This will be my first premium!

Howdy @RockinRaccoon, I know your dilemma, I’m waiting for beauty shots, however you not having a tier membership I’d decide soon! ;)

WeET are beautiful either way w/Full Slips & Lentis!! :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RockinRaccoon said:

I wonder what the full slip and lenticular will look like.  I am not sure which one to get. This will be my first premium!

Your so excited about this that you had to post it 3 times 😂 

eric cartman hello GIF by South Park

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, RockinRaccoon said:

Hi there!

I'll suggest waiting for the beautyshots if you dont intend to get the one click at this poiny :)

@Veum is on the safe side  🙇‍♂️ 😊

WeET does give us some leeway with allocation so no panic there at this point 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Well, that would leave me with a lot of money saved and a big gap in my WeET collection.

Harry Potter? Oh please god no!!

If that kind of release ever happens I'll be suggesting to @extantsrevenge to create a special membership tier for those that order the OC - Bond Villain tier... because that's the kind of money you have to possess for such a release 😅

• Haha 7

Stop it guys... 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ WeET will not be doing Harry Potter any time soon... I see them doing Disney for a long time... 😉😉

Also remember that this is the info and questions thread... Let’s keep it clean for admins and take the chat to the other thread... 😬😬😉😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Stop it guys... 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ WeET will not be doing Harry Potter any time soon... I see them doing Disney for a long time... 😉😉

Also remember that this is the info and questions thread... Let’s keep it clean for admins and take the chat to the other thread... 😬😬😉😉

Sorry Gonzo please forgive me and us we get carried away sometimes... the muppet christmas carol GIF

• Like 1