IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man Trilogy (WeET Exclusive #009/#010/#011) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rparker96 said:

Check out this link buddy will explain everything you need to know 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit

Thank You for explaining that specific inquiry... Oh ok, I use this, however we get 6 months to pay w/o interest here in USA 🇺🇸:)

PayPal Credit - Digital Credit Line
Get 6 months promotional financing on purchases of $99+ everywhere PayPal is accepted

• Get No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on every purchase of $99 or more.⁴ Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See Terms
  • No card needed. Easily access PayPal Credit right from your account with PayPal
  • Get a credit decision in seconds and use your PayPal Credit account to shop everywhere PayPal is accepted

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

What is it then @RAK “pay on 4”,  I’ve never seen it on PayPal? 🧐 

Link please if you can! :)

Paypal Pay in 4 is basically the total of your purchase split up into 4 payments that are paid ever 2 wks. So you only have 8 wks to pay it back.

https://www.paypal.com/us/for-you/pay-in-4

• Thanks 2

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, RAK said:

Paypal Pay in 4 is basically the total of your purchase split up into 4 payments that are paid ever 2 wks. So you only have 8 wks to pay it back.

https://www.paypal.com/us/for-you/pay-in-4

Thank You @RAK for your help... I do not really think I’d use it though, but I just don’t know! :)

Looks like where I buy from there is only Target & Best Buy! ;)

How can you peeps pay for MP GBs then? 🧐 

Il y a 22 heures, Darkinoux a dit :

I've used it before when there were interest's fees but now it's even more interresing with 0% fees

And you can pay it back when you want, you don't have to wait for the monthly payments. 

what i understand is that it works for online purchases but does it work on paypal invoices like those from mp i'm not sure, unless you have experienced it 

Edited by bilbon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS !!

The final Beauty Shots for this release will be officially revealed by @ksosk or one of the other admins in a few days.

Any member that will be found further posting unauthorized BS on this forum or elsewhere (including other forums and social media) will face severe consequences, most likely resulting in a permanent ban.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

MP Team

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Il y a 18 heures, Veum a dit :
  Révéler le contenu masqué

Thank You @RAK for your help... I do not really think I’d use it though, but I just don’t know! :)

Looks like where I buy from there is only Target & Best Buy! ;)

How can you peeps pay for MP GBs then? 🧐 

yes I am not sure that this way of paying works on bills to be paid

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bilbon said:

what i understand is that it works for online purchases but does it work on paypal invoices like those from mp i'm not sure, unless you have experienced it, thanks  in advance for your answer

Yes it works on MP invoices! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS !!

The final Beauty Shots for this release will be officially revealed by @ksosk or one of the other admins in a few days.

Any member that will be found further posting unauthorized BS on this forum or elsewhere (including other forums and social media) will face severe consequences, most likely resulting in a permanent ban.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

MP Team

giphy.gif

• Haha 9