IGNORED

WeET Avengers: Endgame (WeET Exclusive #008) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 3 heures, Basil a dit :

I'm going to leave my Admin rank on the table for a few seconds and just tell you my thoughts on your post. ;)

I find it very, very limited not only about your severity about WEET which, let's not forget, is still a "young" company that has recently been working independently.

I prefer delays because of quality as long as the edition arrives with a level of finish often at the Top for Release Exclusive.  

but I am more than shocked because I find your post very hurtful for KSOSK to see even the Staff.  ...

we have to work with each supplier hand in hand and spitting on one supplier is not the best solution.  and no .. nobody licks anything or anyone.  

we simply have a greater right to error than you.  

do not bother to answer me because I do not add anything.

I just wanted to give you my opinion as a collector and member of Mediapsychos 👍

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Basil said:

so ksosk tell me why it is weet have such production problems again and again and again 3 releases all steelbook quality issues, WHY have they not changed supplier if they can't get it right first time?

once ok it happens, twice hmm whats going on here, third time well is this damn incompetence????

and now a printing error yet again quality issues.

putting it right is one thing making sure it doesn't happen again is where they are going completely wrong and doesn't seem they are bothered other than getting problem part remade with huge delays and for me thats what gets my goat.

i get they dont announce what they are doing till they have had all the approvals but the back end of manufacture (quality) is piss poor and that needs look at or you telling me we need to give them tea and sympathy?

if there not prepared to look at their manufacturing issues, i for one will have too look can i be bothered with them, FAC all over again 9_9

is that positive enough for you or you going to past the feedback to them rather than licking there bottom every time we get a delay, i except the odd delay like anyone else it happens but this is happening almost most releases now and it should be openly spoken about if im honest and looked to improve or do you disagree with that?

its just i dont see the improvement here blufans always listened and improved why can't weet?

all the best

basil 👍

for clairty for everyone read below

Update On The Delay

[NOTICE] <Avengers: end game > 4 K UHD STILLBOOK LIMITED EDITION PHOTO CARD AND MAGNET RENTICULER ENVELOPE PRINTING ERRROR

How are you It's a whit collection.

<Avengers: end game > 4 K UHD STILLBOOK LIMITED EDITION PHOTO CARD ENVELOPE AND ONE CLICK BOX
Here is a guide to the print error of magnet lenticular envelope.
During the ′′ Marvel Studios ′′ Logo, it has been confirmed that the marvel text of the marvel text has not reflected properly.
More than anything, I will give you an apology that I have not been able to confirm before the release.

We are currently going to re-production of 2 types of envelope, and the purchase that you purchased as soon as the production is completed
We will deliver the remind of all the trading lines so that it can be shipment right away.

Once again, I will give you an apology for the point that I have been able to take care of.

Thank you.
Whit Collection Dream

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear International Customers,

We found that there was a printing error on the envelopes of photo card and magnet lenticular for <Avengers: Endgame> steelbook today.
We are planning to reprint and supply revised envelopes.
The detailed plan will be announced as soon as the schedule is confirmed.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Best regards.

Your account is restricted and to be honest I'm debating if more action is needed, your disrespect to one of the Admins sure as heck warrants it.

No matter how you feel about a subject , in open forum there is no room for this type of disrespect ! 

You disrespect 1 you disrespect us all.  Stay positive and providing constructive criticism is fine, crossing that line is NOT.  

Calling people "ass kissers" or other disgraceful names will not get you any further in life but I can guarantee it will get you off the site.

I expect more from a Gaurdian .  You are suppose to set an example.  Your wish to leave the Group is being now honored.  I had such high expectations ....

Take care

John

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey brother!!... To be honest... Not that good at this moment... I just got news that another really good friend just died from Covid... 😩😩😭😭😪 I’m sorry brother but this Covid stop using inappropriate language is getting us crazy... 

Ah, man.

Really sorry to hear that, mate.

I have a relative overseas who just got put into the ICU from this thing.

It's just terrible.

• Sad 8

6 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey brother!!... To be honest... Not that good at this moment... I just got news that another really good friend just died from Covid... 😩😩😭😭😪 I’m sorry brother but this Covid stop using inappropriate language is getting us crazy... 

Guuuuysss!!... Take care of you and your loved one!!! THIS stop using inappropriate language OF DISEASE KEEPS GOING... 

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Ah, man.

It's just terrible.

MY LOVE AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL WHO YOU LOVE AT THIS TERRIBLE TIME Monsters Inc Hug GIF

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Guuuuysss!!... Take care of you and your loved one!!! THIS stop using inappropriate language OF DISEASE KEEPS GOING... 

Take care, @LeGonze

Going through the tough covid period is one thing but losing a friend ... I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been for you. 

Please take care 🙇‍♂️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don’t understand this complaining about Weet?? They are by far my favorite premium retailer(no one makes a better fullslip!!) and each of their exclusive releases tops the last one. Their customer service is great too! I’m thankful that they take care of these issues before they get sent out to us! Keep in mind how fast their turnaround time is as well, even with the delays. Endgame is not even in my hands yet and I’m already anxious to find out what they are releasing next! 

• Like 14

All I've been seeing on the threads I was following this week is people whinning for one thing or the other...

Don't you want your only endgame WEA premium to be flawless? WeET are always top quality and they check things before sending them. Mishaps happens but they correct it and always keep customers informed. 

Also don't forget the state of the world for almost a years now, things are moving a bit slower due to the virus. 

Anyways, I can't wait to get this beauty and I absolutely love the fullslip A2 which has the same effect of the infinity war boxset 😍🤩 

WeET fullslips are the best 😃

• Like 14

• ★ Administrators ★

WeET is one of our closest retailers. 

The owner works till 2am very frequently to quality check thousands of steelbooks, slips, lenti and prints.

The profit margin for physical media is not even high to begin with and everyone is just working to keep disc industry alive.

I'm just more tolerant by nature and many of the staff are too. 

Like what Basil claimed the retailers are doing repeatedly and not improving, we are also seeing that in members too - many still not checking GB list before submitting requests or still repeatedly keep negative vibes in the forum. People are still the same!

You see, it is easier to complain and say someone else not doing their job well, but it takes more to be gracious and accept changes as they come.

If anyone feels that we are barring members from speaking up or critiquing, then MP is not the place for you.

I would rather enter MP daily to read posts with more positive vibes than tons of complaints. 

You can nag and grumble all you want but please dont unleash your frustration from your personal life over here. 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Ah, man.

It's just terrible.

Thanks for the kind words man and I hope the best for you relative... My truly best wishes Hermano!! 

6 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

MY LOVE AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL WHO YOU LOVE AT THIS TERRIBLE TIME Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Thanks Sis for your kind words... You’re always kind and awesome!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

4 hours ago, ksosk said:

Take care, @LeGonze

Going through the tough covid period is one thing but losing a friend ... I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been for you. 

Please take care 🙇‍♂️

Thank you Brother for your kind words... And yes... We all must keep taking care of ourselves and our loved ones...

Please guys!! Follow all Covid Protocols... Take care MP Family!!! We want you here with us and we want you all and your families healthy!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Well, Well, Well

I just sat down because I had itchy eyes reading some comments, I just don't understand this kind of reaction, there are still a lot worse in life and especially this  which happens to all of us at the moment with problems because of different lives, just the fact of waiting a few days or even a few more weeks to obtain and especially to have the chance to obtain because it is not given to all, a  limited premium edition of quality, well you have to know from time to time to be patient and that is what makes the beauty of this collection, nobody is perfect and this company at least has all the transparency for these customers and this  is also a guarantee of quality, now I think that a few more weeks to wait won't change anything when you think about it in 10 years, it is also the opinion of a collector and of someone who takes the  things pretty good, we only have one life so don't waste  time to be bad 😉

Edited by bilbon
  • Like 14

I understand that delays can be frustrating but please dont judge someone by their mistakes but on what they do to rectify them.

And in that aspect, WeET is a prime example of transparency and efficient trouble shooting.

I wish all companies would show this professional handling.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 10

YES delays are frustrating especially the ones that involve something like a typo .

Now the logistics of replacing the offending items after shipping would be near on  impossible  so holding until all is well is the best way forward  for all party's .

Mistakes happen hell I should know I am one Happy Feeling Myself GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, bilbon said:

Well, Well, Well

I just sat down because I had itchy eyes reading some comments, I just don't understand this kind of reaction, there are still a lot worse in life and especially this  which happens to all of us at the moment with problems because of different lives, just the fact of waiting a few days or even a few more weeks to obtain and especially to have the chance to obtain because it is not given to all, a  limited premium edition of quality, well you have to know from time to time to be patient and that is what makes the beauty of this collection, nobody is perfect and this company at least has all the transparency for these customers and this  is also a guarantee of quality, now I think that a few more weeks to wait won't change anything when you think about it in 10 years, it is also the opinion of a collector and of someone who takes the  things pretty good, we only have one life so don't waste  time to be bad 😉

Noooo! In ten yrs. I’ll be....

old man grandpa GIF by The Little Vampire

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Hey @ksosk any chance of getting me a B2 Lenti that "fell off the truck"? Let me know 😉  😉  😉  😉  😉 

1140-corporate-misbehavior.imgcache.rev2

Hello Diamond... I know that it might be a “joke”, but I recommend to take that picture out as it doesn’t reflect any kind of MP values and it might even be offensive to our brother @ksosk.

If you didn’t joined the GB you might get something on our classifieds section later on. 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1