IGNORED

WeET Avengers: Endgame (WeET Exclusive #008) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone found a good size protector to use with the these one-clicks? Looks like you can find some out there that are made for the FilmArena maniac additions and would be a little big. That is the only thing I have found that may work though.  Anyone found a better solution to protect these once they are opened?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, notdan said:

Has anyone found a good size protector to use with the these one-clicks? Looks like you can find some out there that are made for the FilmArena maniac additions and would be a little big. That is the only thing I have found that may work though.  Anyone found a better solution to protect these once they are opened?

Not sure man... I will try that FA Maniacs Box protector later on... 😃😉😉

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

I've looked for this, too. Seems no one is trying to make this proprietary WeET size.

problem you got im lead to believe is most weet oc are different sizes so there is no one standard size.

only people who may help you i believe is @Masterblaster or maybe @ksosk they will know better than most.

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, maxpower1999 said:

For some reason mine went from Louisiana to San Francisco to LA instead of the more convenient route directly to AZ, but it shouldn’t be too much longer now 🤞

I have another package also that has to be delivered in AZ from PA and got to Phoenix but then went to New Mexico, then El Paso and went all the way to NY again... And now it's coming back... Hahahaa...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I have another package also that has to be delivered in AZ from PA and got to Phoenix but then went to New Mexico, then El Paso and went all the way to NY again... And now it's coming back... Hahahaa...

Funny how the post office works sometimes haha.  Oh the things our movies have seen...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tonic24k said:

Haha, we just moved into our new house a few months ago and my collection is all down in the unfinished basement. The background down there ain't a good look so lately all my photos have been taken from my home office. 

1 hour ago, Squeegie McGee said:

We all know what you're hiding down there...

retro the goonies GIF

@Tonic24k just make sure you don’t follow Veum’s footsteps down there (check out some posts from the past haha a well kept MP Veum secret 👂 😝 )👇 😂 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@Tonic24k just make sure you don’t follow Veum’s footsteps down there (check out some posts from the past haha a well kept MP Veum secret 👂 😝 )👇 😂 

Well now I'm curious... this is a vast site tho so I'm not sure where to look or how far back in time. Do I need to get my Indiana Jones hat?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

Well now I'm curious... this is a vast site tho so I'm not sure where to look or how far back in time. Do I need to get my Indiana Jones hat?

@Tonic24k wait a minute, I’ll try to dig it up... hold on will ya 😝 

Here you go time to crackle 😂 Misplaced my Premium exclusives

On 11/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, Veum said:

BREAKING NEWS 

*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

They were lost but now they are found! 😀

friday GIF

I went down to our basement (that is where I store the empty boxes from MP) to get some barbecue sauce (we store our condiments down there also) always 🙏 I decided to look once again, through those empty boxes (so I thought 🤔) & felt some that I thought “these are a little heavier then those others, huh” and low and behold that one box housed all my 4 exclusives I was missing (why in the world would I take those down there mixed with all those other empty ones, I do not know)! 🤗

I can not be a happier camper my friends and I will be really more careful the next time!! 😉

CAEEEB83-7F5D-4F05-956B-C74CF570C2D8.thumb.jpeg.e3833f3103d1ef77b90985e312504a61.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Veum said:

@Tonic24k wait a minute, I’ll try to dig it up... hold on will ya 😝 

Here you go time to crackle 😂 Misplaced my Premium exclusives

This is pure comedy! These pesky basements, I tell ya. After moving, I couldn't find the box I kept my protective sleeves in. I had Jedi mind tricked myself into thinking I had checked one of the boxes already and didn't convince myself to look "again" until days later. Then Don Cheadle popped out of the box like

WeakLividDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted

Of course...in the one box among 15+ I hadn't rechecked 5 times each. 😂 

• Haha 3

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

This is pure comedy! These pesky basements, I tell ya. After moving, I couldn't find the box I kept my protective sleeves in. I had Jedi mind tricked myself into thinking I had checked one of the boxes already and didn't convince myself to look "again" until days later. Then Don Cheadle popped out of the box like

@Tonic24k laugh laughing GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Yeah so when @Veum says “I can’t find” or “I didn’t get” or anything similar to those phrases, and we tease him about it you know why. Because we will tease him about it. He’s done it a couple of times, and we know he will do it again. 

As a matter a fact I believe he’s done it in the last month, and John had to point out that he already received it. 

Happy Good Times GIF by Jackson-Triggs
happy good times GIF by Equal Parts Studio

• Haha 4

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah so when @Veum says “I can’t find” or “I didn’t get” or anything similar to those phrases, and we tease him about it you know why. Because we will tease him about it. He’s done it a couple of times, and we know he will do it again. 

As a matter a fact I believe he’s done it in the last month, and John had to point out that he already received it. 

Happy Good Times GIF by Jackson-Triggs
happy good times GIF by Equal Parts Studio

@RAK i am what i am nbc GIF by The Blacklist black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures 

very funny lol GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...