IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

40 minutes ago, Carl said:

They do. Here's what you do:

1) Ask nicely to switch your request to a 1-click

2) Wait patiently for arrival

3) Open 1-click, view everything carefully

4) Sleep on it

5) Sell the 2 you don't want

6) You now have a SMALLER two edition box

Cutting Trading Spaces GIF by TLC

I would unfortunately the other two are lenticular and I didn't like the movies enough to force myself to buy lentis of it 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

I would unfortunately the other two are lenticular and I didn't like the movies enough to force myself to buy lentis of it 😂

I know this would never happen but imagining an OC set of ASM 1 FS and ASM2 FS, I would be soooo excited. They could do another OC set of the lentis too.

If they get to do the Raimi trilogy I wonder how they would do it. I mean 6 addition OC seems like it would be a massive size to deal with in shipping. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

I know this would never happen but imagining an OC set of ASM 1 FS and ASM2 FS, I would be soooo excited. They could do another OC set of the lentis too.

Yeah... Not gonna happen... You could just buy the FSs... xD;)

50 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

If they get to do the Raimi trilogy I wonder how they would do it.

image.gif.8f55bd7202816b30d40008a8497f82f3.gif

• Haha 1

personally not keen on these 2 films but agree with others if they do a oc should be able to buy oc of lentis or oc of fullslips

as this was a 2 film trick and then died as it stands.

the one clicks are way too much considering the quality of the films and how they got rebooted anyway

i prob get shot for that opinion but thats mine :D

and im not surprised this gb has been extended due to prob my guess they didn't sell as well as they thought at weets end.

but it was a brave choice for selecting these but they have should have split it up a bit more would have sold better imho 👍

basil :D

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Basil said:

personally not keen on these 2 films but agree with others if they do a oc should be able to buy oc of lentis or oc of fullslips

as this was a 2 film trick and then died as it stands.

the one clicks are way too much considering the quality of the films and how they got rebooted anyway

i prob get shot for that opinion but thats mine :D

and im not surprised this gb has been extended due to prob my guess they didn't sell as well as they thought at weets end.

but it was a brave choice for selecting these but they have should have split it up a bit more would have sold better imho 👍

basil :D

Shhhh! Let me enjoy my pretty box in peace. What are movies?

whoops GIF

• Haha 4

Awards

15 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I wish they offered a smaller two edition box 

13 hours ago, LeGonze said:

image.gif.a0e4741988fc01ed12613ec18ff9ff57.gif

I wish they offered a 6 edition Boxset... 9_9

I so love the look of this 1-click along w/Deadpool’s, however 💰 is getting so much tighter for me, so I have to now choose which I like the most 🤔 

Well from everything I’ve collected so far, I’m enjoying my Lentis the most, so call me the LENTI MAN 😂 

poster godfather GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I was able to abstain for three days from my desire but today it erupted from me like a volcano again and I can't control myself

so my master be kind please and make this happen for me to can release this nightmare

If is still okay to change from 1xASM1 FullSlip+1xASM2Lenti in  One Click (with ASM 1 FS, Lenti and ASM 2 FS, Lenti),position 52 GB list

WeET make this Click Box amazing ........just like the movie title🙂

Thanks a lot Take Care

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

For those of you who do not open your editions, even those who do; this unboxing video is fabulous by @romeroland

I personally owe a big thanks to @R1s1ngs0n and @Pbsw23. Their passion for Full Slips and their willingness to share why they are so passionate about collecting FS's has been contagious. When i first started i was 100% a lenti guy. Dont get me wrong i still am, but it was their passion and how well they conveyed that passion which made me hop on board and get both FS's for this edition. The texturing is out of this world! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

For those of you who do not open your editions, even those who do; this unboxing video is fabulous by @romeroland

I personally owe a big thanks to @R1s1ngs0n and @Pbsw23. Their passion for Full Slips and their willingness to share why they are so passionate about collecting FS's has been contagious. When i first started i was 100% a lenti guy. Dont get me wrong i still am, but it was their passion and how well they conveyed that passion which made me hop on board and get both FS's for this edition. The texturing is out of this world! 

That's all it took @Count Dantes 🤣

treat yourself danny devito GIF by QuickBooks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:

Wow, that was unexpected 😃

Thanks for props buddy, I don't even know if I deserve it but I'm happy nonetheless that we helped you 'see the light' 😉

Although in @Pbsw23's case I think he was more trying to convince you that Lentis suck rather than why Fullslips rock 😅

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Wow, that was unexpected 😃

Thanks for props buddy, I don't even know if I deserve it but I'm happy nonetheless that we helped you 'see the light' 😉

Although in @Pbsw23's case I think he was more trying to convince you that Lentis suck rather than why Fullslips rock 😅

Cheers

Sssssshhhhh..... in my experience, it’s best To simply take the praise and slip out the back door before the protests start 🙌🏼😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

When i first started i was 100% a lenti guy. Dont get me wrong i still am, but it was their passion and how well they conveyed that passion which made me hop on board and get both FS's for this edition. The texturing is out of this world! 

1091889305_tenor(8).gif.f81f71c34c58a9df9e286b1fe0ae9809.gif

@Pbsw23

638113625_tenor(9).gif.6415b15dd8f887fefd2a35a9070e40fa.gif

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Thanks for sharing this video with us here! It's a fantastic unboxing, @romeroland. I'm living vicariously through this until my Full Slips get shipped from the HUB. 😄

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Blimey 

@LeGonze on fire today 

Naahh Man!!... Nils @extantsrevenge told me to post these picture on each Thread too, not only in the "Show us all you latest..." Thread... This way it doesn't get lost that easy... I was a great idea I think... :D

Bad news is that I don't have pictures of all my collection so maybe I will have to take some... Right now I'm just posting the one that I have on my PC... xD

• Like 2