IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I’m not a Spidey Fan at all but... It’s WeET Exclusive!!! OCs for me!!... xD :x

By the way!! @ksosk it’s the same GB for both #006 and #007??...

@Pbsw23 @Intentcoin Heeey buddies!! look this out!!!... 9_9;)

I'm already on it lol

I do like spiderman, and while I dont thin these were terrible they are definitely the weakest of 8 we've gotten. So even though I'm confused and saddened by this choice, I will be buying them to support WeET but I'm not to sure about an OC. Maybe a two edition hardbox, but 3 editions wouldn't make sense and 4 edition s would be too expensive let alone 6

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

@Intentcoin Yeah as soon as I opened tho #007 thread I saw you!! Haha...

@mjk
It will definitely be 2 OC!! Remember this is WeET Exclusive!!! :)

If this was WeET collection we might have hardboxes but I could bet we will get 2 OC... Wich I’m getting!!... xD9_9

Im sure @ksosk can help us!! :D

2 OCs and we have Dunkirk and deadpool and forrest gump and throw some silver label hdzeta and UHC releases september/ October is going to be pricey😅🤣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Yep and regardless of the subpar film, you know the slips and steel are gonnw look so good in hand. Ive already got a few steels of 💩 films just because I liked the steel. What can I say we really are psychos lol.

spoken like a true psycho, not the greatest fan of spideys personally dont know why, maybe just me but as someone with CDO think i may have to jump on this but i NEED to see beauty shots FIRST. but if honest not wanting OC either so some nice single edition to choose from would be my prefered option.

6c012247337110491e5961663bc2d8bb.jpg

basil :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
29 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I'd prefer they did two hardboxes with two editions each. As a 4 edition box will be very expensive

Weet hasn't done any 2 edition hardboxes, so I don't expect them to start now. They've done singles and OC boxes with 3 or 4 editions. I expect that that we'll see an OC for ASM1 and a separate OC for ASM2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GuyIncognit0 said:

Never saw either of these movies and have heard mixed reviews. I do like that steelbook art though...

OOR...

Totally agree... Both SB look amazing... :o

I liked these ones more than the original trilogy (I hear you guys screaming “Herecy!!!”), it’s just a shame they didn’t do the 3rd one. ;)

@Intentcoin Do you know why they never did the 3rd movie?? 9_9

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I liked these ones more than the original trilogy (I hear you guys screaming “Herecy!!!”), it’s just a shame they didn’t do the 3rd one. ;)

I actually thought the Sam Raimi trilogy was just...ok. I found it a little cheesy at times.

I wish I could just give some of my reactions to you. Apparently my flat affect carries over to this forum 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I actually thought the Sam Raimi trilogy was just...ok. I found it a little cheesy at times.

OOR...

Exactly one of the reasons I didn’t like that trilogy.

13 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I wish I could just give some of my reactions to you. Apparently my flat affect carries over to this forum 😆

Don’t worry brother! I know your pain...

Just use “OOR” Out Of Reactions...xD;)

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Exactly one of the reasons I didn’t like that trilogy.

I didn't love it either, maybe because I didn't watch them when they came out so I dont get nostalgic from them but I watched all of these movies for the first time(except 1) last year and I thought none of them were particularly great though I did think the raimi trilogy was better. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

barney stinson self love GIF

emma stone crying GIF

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That’s my logic so despite me not really loving this version of Spider-Man I haven’t missed a WeET Exclusive. So I reluctantly & unenthusiastically

giphy.gif

Talk about wasting money. Damn it’s hard being a Psycho sometimes 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock do you want medication or a straight jacket 🧥 😆 

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Never saw either of these movies and have heard mixed reviews. I do like that steelbook art though...

jaw drop wow GIF  just do it GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

@Intentcoin Do you know why they never did the 3rd movie?? 9_9

@LeGonze

There was definitely plans for a third movie & strong rumors that it was Garfield’s Version of Spider-Man that was suppose to spearhead a the whole Sony Spider Cinematic Universe. From what I’ve heard the reason this version got canceled was 1 because Sony went through new management after the second movie & the new heads in charge didn’t feel confident of the potential success of a third movie because the second didn’t live up to expectations (even though box office numbers where solid).

2nd for whatever reason the new heads in charge felt the character of Peter Parker was better suited to stay as young as possible so the already wasn’t to high up on Garfield continuing as the character even though he was contractually schedule for a 3rd movie & penciled in for future installments. Okay now lastly the biggest reason these movies got cancelled is because Andrew supposedly upset the higher ups because he canceled an appearance that was going to announce him for the 3rd movie.

From what I heard & read Andrew got really sick from all the press touring for the character & he decided to pull out from one of the Sony big events. This event was supposed to be where the announcement for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to take place, but when Garfield pulled out the higher ups took the decision personally as a sign of disrespect to them & the company as a whole. So they felt there had to be an example made out of him for his actions so they canceled his contract. 

Now I also heard that these new higher ups never had real plans to continue his version & that negotiations where already taking place with Sony & Marvel Studios to join forces with the character behind the casts & Director’s back. The story goes Kevin Feige wanted Garfield (because he liked him as an actor) but the new bosses at Sony wanted a younger actor. Since Sony has final say they always was planning to cancel Andrew’s contract but they used his actions as an excuse so not to look bad in the public’s eye, because Andrew was liked as Parker. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@LeGonze

There was definitely plans for a third movie & strong rumors that it was Garfield’s Version of Spider-Man that was suppose to spearhead a the whole Sony Spider Cinematic Universe. From what I’ve heard the reason this version got canceled was 1 because Sony went through new management after the second movie & the new heads in charge didn’t feel confident of the potential success of a third movie because the second didn’t live up to expectations (even though box office numbers where solid).

2nd for whatever reason the new heads in charge felt the character of Peter Parker was better suited to stay as young as possible so the already wasn’t to high up on Garfield continuing as the character even though he was contractually schedule for a 3rd movie & penciled in for future installments. Okay now lastly the biggest reason these movies got cancelled is because Andrew supposedly upset the higher ups because he canceled an appearance that was going to announce him for the 3rd movie.

From what I heard & read Andrew got really sick from all the press touring for the character & he decided to pull out from one of the Sony big events. This event was supposed to be where the announcement for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to take place, but when Garfield pulled out the higher ups took the decision personally as a sign of disrespect to them & the company as a whole. So they felt there had to be an example made out of him for his actions so they canceled his contract. 

Now I also heard that these new higher ups never had real plans to continue his version & that negotiations where already taking place with Sony & Marvel Studios to join forces with the character behind the casts & Director’s back. The story goes Kevin Feige wanted Garfield (because he liked him as an actor) but the new bosses at Sony wanted a younger actor. Since Sony has final say they always was planning to cancel Andrew’s contract but they used his actions as an excuse so not to look bad in the public’s eye, because Andrew was liked as Parker. 

Oh Wow!!

What a great great explanation!!!... :o

Thanks brother!! You are truly awesome!!... ;)

Well... It’s definitely a shame things went that way... I don’t blame Sony for canceling Garfield if he was behaving bad... But I think we will never really know the real/actual reason for the cancel... :(

• Like 2

Garfield was the BEST YET as Peter Parker ,

from what little I have seen of the MCU Spider-Man hes an annoying little twerp  ,

who needs a full on 

bitch slap slapping GIF

As much personality as a cold wet dish cloth .

Watching Paint dry is more interesting  than watching the Holland Spider Man .

Toby Maguire was alright , The best one of his was the 2nd with Doc Oc 

will watch the horizon for Package shots for the Garfield  editions confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1