IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

26 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Oh Wow!!

What a great great explanation!!!... :o

Thanks brother!! You are truly awesome!!... ;)

Well... It’s definitely a shame things went that way... I don’t blame Sony for replacing Garfield if he was behaving bad... But I think we will never really know the real/actual reason for the replacement... :(

Rumor mill suggest the higher ups where being insensitive to how sick he actually was but no one completely knows for sure. Most sites do seem to all suggest the same thing though so there probably is some truths in the story somewhere. Lastly Garfield has been on record saying that he is okay with not being in the role anymore due to all the pressure. He is a comic geek like most of us & loves the character so now back on the outside of it he has been quoted saying “he can now just sit back & be a fan again”. 

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Rumor mill suggest the higher ups where being insensitive to how sick he actually was but no one completely knows for sure. Most sites do seem to all suggest the same thing though so there probably is some truths in the story somewhere. Lastly Garfield has been on record saying that he is okay with not being in the role anymore due to all the pressure. He is a comic geek like most of us & loves the character so now back on the outside of it he has been quoted saying “he can now just sit back & be a fan again”. 

Every time you mention Garfield I think of this hehe...

full fat cat GIF

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Garfield is a phenomenal actor. Loved all of his performances. it is actually sad that we never got his Spiderman concluded. I'm sure Weet will make beautiful editions that are worth owning for sure. I actually appreciate that they are doing something new that nobody is doing 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mjk said:

Garfield is a phenomenal actor. Loved all of his performances. it is actually sad that we never got his Spiderman concluded. I'm sure Weet will make beautiful editions that are worth owning for sure. I actually appreciate that they are doing something new that nobody is doing 

Even though Garfield isn't my favorite Spider-Man I did really want his version to be concluded. For his acting ability he deserved better Spider-Man movies with a true conclusion. I do every once in a while hear that Sony after the success of Into the Spiderverse wants to create a Live action Spider Verse with Tobey & Garfield returning to team up with Holland. 

All rumor of course but eventually Hollands Spider-Man is supposed to set up Miles & then they all team up for a live action extravaganza! It sounds good on paper, but who the hell knows if any of this will actually happen. It's fun to talk about though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Tobey & Garfield returning to team up with Holland. 

Shock GIFs | Tenor this is actually very possible. especially because of the appearance of Jonah Jameson, in Far from home. that means they are planing something. But it all comes down to cost at the end. idk how much Garfield charges but I'm sure Maguire will be happy to play the role as we dont see him getting many roles lately. I'm imagining the look on my face while im in the theater and seeing all the Spidermen in one shot, it will be priceless 😲😅

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Incidentally, according to WeET,

there will be a full and a lenticular Full slip for each of the two films,

as well as a box that will fit all four editions (Black Panther size). # 06 and # 07 should appear at the same time.

WeET Facebook (answer to a question in the comments)

Oh wow!!... That definitely is a surprise to me!!! :o

Big Box for me then... :P

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Incidentally, according to WeET,

there will be a full and a lenticular Full slip for each of the two films,

as well as a box that will fit all four editions (Black Panther size). # 06 and # 07 should appear at the same time.

WeET Facebook (answer to a question in the comments)

thank you that is what I was hoping for need some beauty shots now😍

• Like 4

With this WeET news I decided to re watch all the Spidey films.

Last night was Spider-Man (2002): wow teenager me and woman me are two different people, this movie did not age well for me. MJ annoys that crap out of me now (I grew up watching Dunst and I love her to this day in Bring it On, Marie Antoinette, etc). Toby is not much better,  neither has a personality. And dear lord Joe Manganiello is sooooo much better with age than in 2002 😱.

The second half of the movie was better but that was because it transitioned to action instead of standing on the acting of the cast. Some great actor cameos tho, got Octavia Spencer, Elizabeth Banks, Bruce Campbell, Lucy Lawless, and of course Stan Lee (it was like a brief flash tho).

200.gif

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Yes... Every WeET Exclusive I’ll be doubling... 9_9

Dragons Den Money GIF by CBC

Haha, I'm def interested in the FS for each one. Two is enough for me : )

• Like 7