IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

Am 21.8.2020 um 19:56 schrieb Ephoenix:

With this WeET news I decided to re watch all the Spidey films.

Last night was Spider-Man (2002): wow teenager me and woman me are two different people, this movie did not age well for me. MJ annoys that crap out of me now (I grew up watching Dunst and I love her to this day in Bring it On, Marie Antoinette, etc). Toby is not much better,  neither has a personality. And dear lord Joe Manganiello is sooooo much better with age than in 2002 😱.

The second half of the movie was better but that was because it transitioned to action instead of standing on the acting of the cast. Some great actor cameos tho, got Octavia Spencer, Elizabeth Banks, Bruce Campbell, Lucy Lawless, and of course Stan Lee (it was like a brief flash tho).

You think that Toby has no personality and Kirsten was annoying?
Well...I think they really made an improvement with the Avengers Spider-Man Tom Holland, because he´s one of the most annoying characters I´ve ever seen AND has no personality. So he´s Kirsten and Toby in one person. 😂
But Michael Keaton was nice... :)

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Ephoenix:

What was the damage on Dark Phoenix (same as IW ?) ?  I didn't it pick up on release so its on my list to get someday (loved the art for the FS).

Yes, were the same as IW. But The Slips are VERY GREAT!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Release Date: 2020-09-24
Price All Single Edition: USD 55.99
ONE CLICK BOX: USD 243.00

<The Amazing Spider-Man>
Total Print Run : 2,750 copies
Fullslip Edition (Type A)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D BD(3D&2D Double Side) + Bonus BD)- 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(Fullslip) Edition (Type B)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D BD(3D&2D Double Side) + Bonus BD- 750 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)
118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.thumb.jpg.9ab5c45a65cf440b141a81b93894521f.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

So obviously the fullslips are the best option

That depends on the collector . 

I have knows Lenti Only fall in love and do a tail spin over the RIGHT FS

head spinning GIF

6 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!

Do we know if the Steelbooks are going to be Embossed/Debossed?? @extantsrevenge @ksosk  9_9

wont that be the 

Spongebob Squarepants Movie GIF

• Haha 1