IGNORED

WeET The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

MP Group Buy here

Info & Questions Topic!

The Amazing Spider-Man (WeET Exclusive #006) (WEA 4K UHD 3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

Release Date: 2020-09-24
Price All Single Edition: USD 55.99
ONE CLICK BOX: USD 243.00

<The Amazing Spider-Man>(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D BD(for both 3D&2D) + Bonus BD)
<The Amazing Spider-Man>
Total Print Run : 2,750 copies
Fullslip Edition (Type A)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D BD(3D&2D Double Side) + Bonus BD)- 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(Fullslip) Edition (Type B)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D BD(3D&2D Double Side) + Bonus BD- 750 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~700 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

B6A2D7D0-FEBD-44D6-8174-3542F7A57B52.thumb.jpeg.b883edde3aa22323dab74a64463e5a36.jpeg

4AE23FE4-B079-4317-8B93-D84CFA89DEA5.thumb.jpeg.d4744b24996ebbd111fb32abad6b4427.jpeg

CCEB0066-B612-47B0-8644-395B61F662FF.thumb.jpeg.4c1bad30426e36bdda7a9a6df8cc4e34.jpeg

5E6C7110-4C00-442C-B515-5F1A7FF18052.thumb.jpeg.9389454b324a96a1b1c812a07297354c.jpeg

118877474_3834998689868313_6755043854750722927_o.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they got a deal with Sony and they wanted to see this first before giving WEA approval to their Marvel Spider-Man. Def did not plan for this but do want to support bc if WeET can get the go ahead to do most Marvel then they will all come from one premium place 😍

But I got the best buy ones (twice 😩).

Edited by Ephoenix
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

Maybe they got a deal with Sony and they wanted to see this first before giving WEA approval to their Marvel Spider-Man. Def did not plan for this but do want to support bc if WeET can get the go ahead to do most Marvel then they will all come from one premium place 😍

But I got the best buy ones (twice 😩).

what if it is for the WEA of the original Spiderman? 🤭

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Strange choice. 
Undoubtedly the best versions of Spidey, but unfinished at only two films. 
Sure they will make a great job of it, but it is a very odd choice to do WEA of.
Good luck to them though. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Got a lot of respect for my uncle @DodgyDave but thats some statement. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, ksosk said:

what if it is for the WEA of the original Spiderman? 🤭

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

That would be super cool too! 😃 I clearly just need a savings account named “WeET Got Me Again” 😂 

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Far superior to the first trilogy

giphy.gif

in acting

giphy.gif

and quality of production.

giphy.gif

I find the latest Spidey an irritating little git. 

Films are OK though. :D

Now I don’t know about that other $hit you talking, but I’m with you when you right 😂🤣😂🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 10

Agree all spidey films as a whole are ok.

6 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Far superior to the first trilogy in acting and quality of production.
I find the latest Spidey an irritating little git. 

Films are OK though. :D

For me Garfield the weakest spidey, prefer Maguire and Holland. Each brought something different as Parker/Spidey. Think this is the weakest of the ones done. Each to there own though. Not as much crack if we all thought the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Opinions of whats best aside,  think I may still join as it is WEET after all and wouldn't want this to sale badly and then there put off Marvel. 😂😂 

i want it all regeneration GIF by Cult Records

That’s my logic so despite me not really loving this version of Spider-Man I haven’t missed a WeET Exclusive. So I reluctantly & unenthusiastically

giphy.gif

Talk about wasting money. Damn it’s hard being a Psycho sometimes 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Opinions of whats best aside,  think I may still join as it is WEET after all and wouldn't want this to sale badly and then there put off Marvel. 😂😂 

i want it all regeneration GIF by Cult Records

Yes. It’s only an opinion on the film(s), Not about the product. I’m sure that will be great. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That’s my logic so despite me not really loving this version of Spider-Man I haven’t missed a WeET Exclusive. So I reluctantly & unenthusiastically

Yep and regardless of the subpar film, you know the slips and steel are gonnw look so good in hand. Ive already got a few steels of 💩 films just because I liked the steel. What can I say we really are psychos lol.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1