IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

the series is finally complete, I'll watch next week,

only 2, after Breaking Bad the next series that I really liked, great

Vikings Season 5.2

1844n.jpg

@CAYENNE-FAHRER,

I started out watching the 1st few seasons of  Vikings but for me, it was turning not as interesting as before!🤨

30 minutes ago, serg50 said:

Received this week. Many thanks to the MP team, special thanks @Masterblaster and @thomue1987

HDZeta Silver Label

- The Girl in the Spider's Web

- Inseption 

FilmArena Collection

#120 Alien - E1 E2 E3

Black Barons

#21 Alita: Battle Angel E1 E2

P00229-180104(1).jpg

P00229-180257(1).jpg

P00229-180235(1).jpg

P00229-180134(1).jpg

P00229-180212_1(1).jpg

Insert other media.url 176 B · 0 downloads

Nice haul there @serg50!😊

I liked The Girl in the Spider's Web, however I was hoping for Noomi Rapace Swedish actress (BTW my 😍) to be the lead again, rats!😘

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.ade6842c493c2b695ad38791a0f9230d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had not had time until today, but here it is: the first of many. Or so I hope.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

When I showed this edition to some friends, and one of them checked how much people can pay today for it, they criticized me for unseal and opening it. "Sell it, dude, and you'll buy some other edition of this film, it's a good business". And it's true.

But what they didn't understand is that this is my copy, for my collection, to see it, to touch it, to open it and close it ten million times, carefully. Calmly. Watching every little detail every time as if it were new, once again.

Thanks to the MP staff. They are able to make us live very good moments. And that is a great skill.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 14

7 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I had not had time until today, but here it is: the first of many. Or so I hope.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

When I showed this edition to some friends, and one of them checked how much you pay today for it, they criticized me for opening it. "Sell it, uncle, and you'll buy some other edition, it's a business." What they did not understand is that it is my copy, for my collection, to see it, to touch it, to open it and close it ten million times, carefully. Calmly. Watching every little detail every time as if it were new, once again.

@Casiusco very nice indeed!😉

I do not think they can ever understand us until they become a Psycho themselves (this is what happened with me, I said “are you kiddin’, paying those crazy prices when you can get a standard for so much cheaper!”... little did I know I was one of those crazy collectors lickety-split! 🤣).

american psycho dancing GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

When I showed this edition to some friends, and one of them checked how much people can pay today for it, they criticized me for unseal and opening it. "Sell it, dude, and you'll buy some other edition of this film, it's a good business". And it's true.

But what they didn't understand is that this is my copy, for my collection, to see it, to touch it, to open it and close it ten million times, carefully. Calmly. Watching every little detail every time as if it were new, once again.

Thanks to the MP staff. They are able to make us live very good moments. And that is a great skill.

YESSSS! 😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My sentiments exactly. I salute you Sir.

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

18 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco very nice indeed!😉

I do not think they can ever understand us until they become a Psycho themselves (this is what happened with me, I said “are you kiddin’, paying those crazy prices when you can get a standard for so much cheaper!”... little did I know I was one of those crazy collectors lickety-split! 🤣).

american psycho dancing GIF

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

YESSSS! 😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My sentiments exactly. I salute you Sir.

giphy.gif

good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

SPOKEN LIKE TRUE COLLECTORS AND TRUE PSYCHOS 

• Like 10

As we've all discussed a few times, I think folks collect items for a variety of reasons.

Some are practical but rarely is that the case.

Ours is, as we can utilize our treasure and still window-box it!

"One person's junk is another person's treasure" defines the collector market

Collecting for profit, seems a bit too mercenary for me.

Sure there's a market, there's a market for used celebrity coffee cups but if I find myself turning my joyous hobby...into a mechanism to circulate product, it kind of diminishes the joy of buying it in the first place, to me.

I collect what I like, of course and if I was attracted to it in the first place enough to put out my money for it, I'm in no hurry to turn it back into money....

I have found that I've gotten a tad too enthusiastic at times and dble/trple dipped on items that are hard to justify but that's also a case of trying to compare two diamonds in a photo.

Until you have them in hand, it's hard to determine which sparkles have the most allure.

After selecting one, I see no issue in passing the other forward to another enthusiastic collector with the same or perhaps, more intense love.

Until then, I have a display of treasures that are the envy of friends and neighbours whom I share fun with and should life ever go South, I have a cumbersome but quite distinct inheritance to pass forward...

Cheers Collectors, life's short, make the ride a fun one!

🤗

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 7

Well, now... I received a steamer trunk of treasures today, from our esteemed CC&BW @Masterblaster.

T'was a tad on the heavy side, below is why; 🤩

image.thumb.jpeg.c37f6d5ce951af9553b1951d3a413163.jpeg

Contents:

- Shawshank Redemption (HDZ, Lenti)

- The Mission (D'Ailly, Lenti)

- Alien (FAC, Heavy Emboss)

- The Girl In The Spider's Web (HDZ, Lenti)

- Jackie Brown (The On/Kimchi, Lenti)

- Red Sorghum (WCL, Slip/Scanovo)

- The Wailing (Fox,Kimchi exl, Lenti)

- Pet Semetary (FAC, FS)

- Zero Dark Thirty (P.A. PET Slip)

- Inception ( HDZ, Lenti)

My heartfelt thanks to all the MP Staff, for their very valued assistance helping me procure such incredible treasures!

Greatly appreciated...🤗

ooohhhh, but there's more....

• Like 15

A few Big Boys in the Box as well;  🤩

image.thumb.jpeg.cdb3ac4f0af61e1733690154f71c2046.jpeg

Contents:

- Aquaman, (FAC, 1-clk)

- BatBurton (I-IV), ( HDZ Silver, Box Set)

- Alita, (Black Barons, 1-clk)

- The Prestige (UHD/Ksosk, Spec Ed)

Thanks again MP!

🤗

I guess this isn't the best strategy for um, cutting back?....

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 13

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

AMZ.co.uk 

Rectify - Complete Collection 1-4 [Blu-ray]

Rectify - Complete Collection - Series 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (8 BLURAY Box Set). Import from The Netherlands with English soundtrack. 
Rectify is the frequently acclaimed thriller series of director Keith Gordon (Dexter, The Killing), written by Oscar Winner Ray McKinnon (Sons of Anarchy). Daniel Holden was still young when he was sentenced to death because he had raped and killed his girlfriend Hanna. After nearly 20 years in the dead cell, he is released as new DNA evidence is found. At that time, Daniel spent his entire mature life behind the bars, and found himself in a world that once again appeared to be a cell for him. He has to reintegrate into the hostile village community, re-acquainted with his family and above all the horrors he has been in prison. And when Daniel finds out that mistakes have been made in the original police investigation, more and more secrets become a snowball that threatens the dominant position of the people who were involved in Daniel's sentence. What happened to Hanna during the night that Hanna was killed? In this box, season 1 to 4 of this impressing series was first brought together into one complete collection.

AMZ,com

Sergio Leone Westerns Blu-ray

United States

A Fistful of Dollars / For A Few Dollars More / The Good The Bad and the Ugly / Once Upon a Time in the West / A Fistful of DynamiteKino Lorber | 1964-1971 | 5 Movies | 716 min |

FIVE RESTORED SPAGHETTI WESTERNS FROM THE MAN WHO STARTED THE GENRE! This collection includes all five westerns directed by the great Sergio Leone. A Fistful of Dollars (1964) starring Clint Eastwood as ‘The Man with No Name’ with Marianne Koch, Gian Maria Volontè and Mario Brega; For a Few Dollars More (1965) stars Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Gian Maria Volontè, Mario Brega and Luigi Pistilli; The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) – Leone’s first masterpiece was the final film in ‘The Man with No Name’ trilogy, starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Eli Wallach, Aldo Giuffrè, Al Mulock, Mario Brega and Luigi Pistilli; Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) is considered by most to be his second masterpiece and at the time, his most ambitious film, stars Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, Claudia Cardinale, Jason Robards, Jack Elam, Woody Strode, Al Mulock, Gabriele Ferzetti, Keenan Wynn, Frank Wolf and Lionel Stander; A Fistful of Dynamite (1971), the maestro’s final epic western stars Rod Steiger, James Coburn and Romolo Valli. All 5 films in this collection feature classic scores by legendary composer, Ennio Morricone (Navajo Joe, Death Rides a Horse, The Sicilian Clan, The Hateful Eight) and are loaded with special features.

Special Features:
-Three Audio Commentaries by Tim Lucas 
-Three Audio Commentaries by Sir Christopher Frayling 
-Audio Commentary by Filmmaker Alex Cox 
-Audio Commentary with Filmmakers John Carpenter, John Milius, Alex Cox and Bernardo Bertolucci, Film Historians Sir Christopher Frayling and Dr. Sheldon Hall, and Actress Claudia Cardinale 
-Documentaries 
-Featurettes 
-Location Comparisons 
-Interviews 
-Image Galleries 
-Radio Spots 
-Alternate Trailers 
-Double-Bill Trailers
-Theatrical Trailers 
And More!

5D068DFE-7F37-490E-8695-24B156DA25F7.thumb.jpeg.ce432e7e676e761e81a25943c54b6adc.jpeg

• Like 11