IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 21 minutes, Grendel a dit :

I was fortunate to receive some treasures over the last couple of days as well;

- Gladiator (EB)

- Once ... Hollywood (WeET) ; Lenti and FS

- One Cut Of The Dead (PA #58)

- Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh (DMClub)

- Blade Runner (Turbine)

- Spidey FFH ( FAC) Dble Lenti

- Bliss ( Eureka) spec ed slip

I remember watching Scarecrow as a young lad many a moon ago and was extremely excited to see this release! 🤗

It's a shame it's only available via the DMC (Disney Movie Club) but I have a great Yankee friend who gets those for me.

image.thumb.jpeg.e53a9f747f9e1d91bc2066900a70b3df.jpeg

What is your opinion about the Once upon a time in Hollywood Weet editions ? 
I was very disappointed in their first releases so I never buy them...

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I haven't sliced them open yet, will shortly, as I want to watch the show tonight but;

- The lenti effect is pretty good, not astounding but pretty good (for 2 guys standing in front of a car, heh), and

- I do like the texture of the FS and I think the pic is the right kind of 'busy' for this type show.

I'd say that some of my WeETs are all time fave slips, while others are well, okay...

Once I crack them open, I can give further thoughts...🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 1 minute, Grendel a dit :

BTW, @cypheria078, both Fight Club and Rock could not have been easy to track down at this time, so kuddos for getting those! 😀

Indeed, Rock was one of the last OAB missing in my collection, and Fight Club was to complete my Mlife beginning collection 😉

Found both for a great price 👍🏻

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
à l’instant, Grendel a dit :

Oh, just received a bit of news @cypheria078, it looks like Fanatic Selection will be issuing a spec ed of Once...Hollywood as well, so you may wish to jump on that GB when John and friends open it. 🙂

You’re right 👍🏻. I planned to take it, like the 2 first releases 😊

• Like 2

Finally received my raffle steelbook I won I am Legend and also got my valerian and a city of a thousand plants steelbook to and I must say seeing them in person I am very impressed.

Awesome work @BobaFett1974 thank you very much I defo be putting more orders in soon when your ready to take on more orders?

298DF3BE-00D1-49C7-AAC3-F55470D84FFB.thumb.jpeg.e864e14a9c3b05725717f7402e66f02e.jpeg941DD774-0140-48BA-ADEA-2DDC2CD3EE71.thumb.jpeg.14ec6670165d8e57a2135e9abdabc390.jpeg

BC4F6898-ACD3-417B-BF73-79530D255DBD.thumb.jpeg.e42259e74bc5abaad5686fb472e6cfa5.jpeg64EEF58B-1C2A-496C-BEF3-DBD1EF8D7C6F.thumb.jpeg.b04fb2bae548a8523d9b4637accb84ca.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, RAK said:

Today’s Deliveries.

Ebay 

Rambo 4K Extended Cut

Rambo Last Blood 4K Slipcover (For my German Uncut 4K on its way)

Amazon Japan

Spider-Man Far From Home Amazon Japan Exclusive Steelbook w/Bonus Disc. Thanks @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @deckard99 For convincing me to get this. It is awesome.

127B2B32-F74A-4DC8-8BD9-BBDF233E99A8.jpeg

17A62817-8D87-44A0-BA5B-78D50440ED8B.jpeg

DBBEEF29-D9A5-468F-86E7-316E9F04D47C.jpeg

46B8C91A-0275-4C87-8C59-89933F31E3CB.jpeg

2F493FF5-A477-4123-B43E-FABC64A58380.jpeg

83223A30-B10F-41FF-948B-2721E03D2AC4.jpeg

7EBA16C3-5473-40D6-9498-0B6771AA9938.jpeg

D0F917E2-9113-4731-A8A6-D0327F0BA726.jpeg

AB51D85C-F000-40E0-81D1-56DFB618D978.jpeg

226A599F-57A7-401A-809D-BBCBD62457E1.jpeg

22E64273-0565-451E-8561-2518B3AD9A43.jpeg

C007500A-C2DF-47E6-8E39-8CB434F63C93.jpeg

C9DF5E88-DF9A-4E50-97FE-657381FB3085.jpeg

EACCA4A6-F04F-481B-BC12-567ED65FBB97.jpeg

Hi @RAK!🤠

Isn’t that AMZ.jp such a great Amazon as they are so efficient, very fast and pack so great, I definitely wish the other AMZ. Would follow suit, don’t you?!😊

Isn’t that Spider-Man Far from Home just the coolest, I think so!😎

Hey @RAK, I’m a slipcover kinda guy myself, where do you usually shop on eBay for them?🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi @RAK!🤠

Isn’t that AMZ.jp such a great Amazon as they are so efficient, very fast and pack so great, I definitely wish the other AMZ. Would follow suit, don’t you?!😊

Isn’t that Spider-Man Far from Home just the coolest, I think so!😎

Hey @RAK, I’m a slipcover kinda guy myself, where do you usually shop on eBay for them?🤔

Yes, best release of Far From Home all around. I’ve ordered From Amazon JP quite a few times, and they pack the best, and ship the fastest. This shipped yesterday, had in hand within 24 hrs.

I just type in the name of the movie and put “Slipcover” in with the search and just see what pops up. you might have to alter search criteria’s sometimes. 

Example: Rambo 4K Slipcover. 

I also grab some off of Facebook sometimes, a lot of people don’t like them, and sell them to buy there next movie. It’s probably just the little bit of OCD in me. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yes, best release of Far From Home all around. I’ve ordered From Amazon JP quite a few times, and they pack the best, and ship the fastest. This shipped yesterday, had in hand within 24 hrs.

I just type in the name of the movie and put “Slipcover” in with the search and just see what pops up. you might have to alter search criteria’s sometimes. 

Example: Rambo 4K Slipcover. 

I also grab some off of Facebook sometimes, a lot of people don’t like them, and sell them to buy there next movie. It’s probably just the little bit of OCD in me. 

If you ever need any help finding one just let me know, and I will keep a look out for one. Just be careful, there are a lot of scammers that try to get top dollar for them. They are only worth a couple bucks a piece unless it’s a rare one, but most are common slipcovers. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

If you ever need any help finding one just let me know, and I will keep a look out for one. Just be careful, there are a lot of scammers that try to get top dollar for them. They are only worth a couple bucks a piece unless it’s a rare one, but most are common slipcovers. 

Yeah @RAK, that got me to thinking, I had a peep on another forum make me a slipcover for my 4K Dracula awhile back and I was surprised it looked great, although the paper, IMHO, was a little thin... “food for thought”!😋

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yeah @RAK, that got me to thinking, I had a peep on another forum make me a slipcover for my 4K Dracula awhile back and I was surprised it looked great, although the paper, IMHO, was a little thin... “food for thought”!😋

I don’t know what you paid for the custom slipcover as sometimes they can be expensive. But that Rambo slipcover cost $4 shipped.

• Like 1

Just now, Veum said:

It was not very expensive, however it was not as low as that shipped.🤨

😢 Sorry to here that, hope this conversation gives you something to think about if you are thinking of doing it again. Me personally would only do a custom slipcover if I find artwork that I think looks better, or if you can’t find a slipcover for sale anywhere. But it would have to be a movie I love to spend the extra money on a custom slipcover.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

😢 Sorry to here that, hope this conversation gives you something to think about if you are thinking of doing it again. Me personally would only do a custom slipcover if I find artwork that I think looks better, or if you can’t find a slipcover for sale anywhere. But it would have to be a movie I love to spend the extra money on a custom slipcover.

Yeah when I was looking on eBay for a Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K slipcover, I could not find one, so I did finally go the custom route and was very happy (I think this specific movie is very rare to find a slipcover for it if you already have the 4K  movie!) with my purchase, no regrets for this specific one.😋

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Yeah when I was looking on eBay for a Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K slipcover, I could not find one, so I did finally go the custom route and was very happy (I think this specific movie is very rare to find a slipcover for it if you already have the 4K  movie!) with my purchase, no regrets for this specific one.😋

As long as your happy, I hope you know I’m not trying to put down the custom route. I know things get lost in translation when your texting. So don’t want you to think that. 

• Like 1