IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 分钟前, DodgyDave说:

Nice to see quality packaging materials too. 

All the four  Premium retailers in China packaged like that, I don't know whether they can do that in international shipping, custom can be a pain in the ass, the best international packaging I've seen is the Korean retailers, a box filled with bubble wraps

• Like 4

Hdzeta IT 2 Silver Boxset arrived today........😁  Thank you MP Team 👏

We don’t mind that it doesn’t match the first one do we !?!?!? 🤣

3F8B3E5E-2FA2-423A-95C6-E5896B052840.thumb.jpeg.e40f1adb180bca3ea21e29d71b1dfe11.jpeg

Special thanks to my man @blu.steel33 at UK 🇬🇧 Hub 👍

67C784F2-2616-49D7-B0F2-2270794E58A3.thumb.jpeg.3432f6a42ad4495f3df64b6bf0d0100c.jpeg

and who wants #24 anyway?

89 was a great year..... cos my bro @Robertm89 was born! Ha🤣👍

FEEC5FFC-933B-4433-B24C-DC1A1ED8E3D8.thumb.jpeg.13ab176b3a8b3d286c423c98c56abc9a.jpeg

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

3F8B3E5E-2FA2-423A-95C6-E5896B052840.thumb.jpeg.e40f1adb180bca3ea21e29d71b1dfe11.jpeg

67C784F2-2616-49D7-B0F2-2270794E58A3.thumb.jpeg.3432f6a42ad4495f3df64b6bf0d0100c.jpeg

FEEC5FFC-933B-4433-B24C-DC1A1ED8E3D8.thumb.jpeg.13ab176b3a8b3d286c423c98c56abc9a.jpeg

oh my god wow GIF

Wow... What a beautiful Little silver set of beauty's you have yourself there my man... 

Shia GIF by swerk

I don't think everyone was convinced by the decision to do a silver boxset but there absolutely awesome I think. 😍 I do totally concur too 89 was great year not only was the original Batman released, or the fact that Taylor swift was born but yours truly was born also so F her 🤣🤣 

Congrats mate building up a lovely little set of those boxes. 

tenor.gif

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

This is the problem for members that were/are getting other members #. I try to give continuity but when that particular member starts ordering again, “you” get moved on. That is the privilege of platinum members. We did discuss this some time ago.
Your platinum # is 89. So for bumblebee and beyond, that is the one you will receive. I won’t put you back on #24. 
When tier membership is redone this year, we will see what happens. 👍

Meanwhile, I agree. It is a real shame that the 2 releases are so different. And that the individual hardbox is so different from all the previous hardbox. Then again, bumblebee is blue !

So the line of monochrome hardbox is fecked.  

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

We did discuss this some time ago.

Yer I know the score @DodgyDave  👍

When I first joined MP I went for Gold membership. I should have just gone platinum like I am now.

Seen bumblebee has 53 orders for boxset so didn’t think I’d be getting my #89 as orders hadn’t reached that high?

Sure you’ll do your best for us all 

22 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It is a real shame that the 2 releases are so different

I wish Hdzeta would go back and make a silver box and lenti edition for the previous IT (2017) film. I would gladly purchase it and wouldn’t care that the boxset wasn’t sealed to place the previous fullslip in. 

But to make it worth it for  Hdzeta they would probably just make a completely new Set and we’d be double dipping again 🤣

• Like 4

^^ Some nice pick-ups there @Veum ! (as always, heh). 🤭

I've been flipping a coin on "Richard Jewel". I feel confident I'll grab it soon.

I remember the guano-fest when the story 1st broke the news and always felt badly for this guy.

I'm sure Clint has provided a good story, hope he doesn't stray too far from facts. Usually he's damn good for staying straight but you know Hollywood...😟

Why 2 eds of "Knives Out" buddy? The Steel staying sealed?  🙂

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2020 at 11:36 AM, IMTSK said:

All the four  Premium retailers in China packaged like that, I don't know whether they can do that in international shipping, custom can be a pain in the ass, the best international packaging I've seen is the Korean retailers, a box filled with bubble wraps

Beautiful Editions @IMTSK ! Glad to see the care placed in the packaging for each.

Indeed, I like the bubble wrapped eds placed in sturdy boxes many of the Korean retailers use as well but I've never had issue with any eds from China in those lovely foam cushioned boxes and for heavy eds, I in fact prefer them.

(especially when you consider the joke packaging used by Amazoo and their ilk)

Oh, is that Conjuring Outer Box; Black or Dark Blue? heh.

Thanks for posting! 🤩

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Some nice pick-ups there @Veum ! (as always, heh). 🤭

I've been flipping a coin on "Richard Jewel". I feel confident I'll grab it soon.

I remember the guano-fest when the story 1st broke the news and always felt badly for this guy.

I'm sure Clint has provided a good story, hope he doesn't stray too far from facts. Usually he's damn good for staying straight but you know Hollywood...😟

Why 2 eds of "Knives Out" buddy? The Steel staying sealed?  🙂

That’s an excellent question my friend @Grendel, I know I had the Zavvi one in the pipe... probably forgot that ordered & ordered from AMZcom b/c of their buy 2 get 1 free promo haha! 😆 

Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

Just arrived from our UPS man hey!🙂

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

DB0A19D6-7FF5-47E1-B727-22515C740F00.gif.5589009fdda2ae11ab161ec14b47e95b.gif

From the Buy 2 1 free sale!🤩

JOKER 4K UHD/BD/DC

WESTWORLD S1 BD/DC

THE LIGHTHOUSE BD/DC

THE BIG LEBOWSKI 4K/UHD/BD/DC

THE HITMAN’S BODYGUARD 4K UHD/BD/DC

THE NIGHT STRANGLER BD

NEZHA 4K UHD/BD

A SIMPLE FAVOR 4K UHD/BD/DC

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE 4KUHD

EB36BF44-F2E1-4EEC-BA07-D64368C4E680.thumb.jpeg.45917ff8bbd09f21e6e594095adba54a.jpeg

• Like 9

^^ Great pick-ups again buddy @Veum🤩

I see you received "The Night Strangler". Did you already have "The Night Stalker"?

I'm sure you are aware but for some who may not be, TNSta was the 1st Kolchak flik  and TNStr was the 2nd.

After that they brought out a short lived tv series.

Awesome films and Darrin McGavin plays the Snarky Reporter as well as any 1940's Republic International Serial hack, heh.

Highly Recommended! 😀

edit: Oh, please let me know your thoughts on NeZha, if you would. I have the Discino spec ed on order and very eager for it!. 🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Great pick-ups again buddy @Veum🤩

I see you received "The Night Strangler". Did you already have "The Night Stalker"?

I'm sure you are aware but for some who may not be, TNSta was the 1st Kolchak flik  and TNStr was the 2nd.

After that they brought out a short lived tv series.

Awesome films and Darrin McGavin plays the Snarky Reporter as well as any 1940's Republic International Serial hack, heh.

Highly Recommended! 😀

edit: Oh, please let me know your thoughts on NeZha, if you would. I have the Discino spec ed on order and very eager for it!. 🥰

Hey buddy @Grendel Yeah I got The Night Stalker awhile back in some sale & was waiting for The Night Strangler to go on sale so it was one of my free ones from Target’s sale!🙂

Can not wait to pair these up on Veun’s theater watch soon hey!😉

Also looking fwd. to watching NeZha, the trailer looked interesting to me so I got it hey!!😁

• Like 1

^^ Some excellent pick-ups @RAK !

Do you now have all the M.I. fliks?

I bought the collection box (Blu) after I think #4 and hoping they will do an updated box set with all the films in it soon.

Isn't there as yet one more already planned though? 🙂

p.s. where's your MP Banner buddy?

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Some excellent pick-ups @RAK !

Do you now have all the M.I. fliks?

I bought the collection box (Blu) after I think #4 and hoping they will do an updated box set with all the films in it soon.

Isn't there as yet one more already planned though? 🙂

p.s. where's your MP Banner buddy?

@Grendel I got one for @RAK

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1