IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★

I know they are nothing new, but I’m very pleased with the latest delivery. Special thanks to Ann @Scary Hair  Also thanks to everyone involved in getting these releases. 

I really like the Fanatic Endgame box and the HDz Batman 1-4, but my favourite is the Spidersweb Hardbox. Once again HDz nail it with simplicity and style. I’ve no interest in the film, but really happy to have it in my collection. 

8346F798-41A7-4585-B24F-8BAC199D7722.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I received one of my best parcels to date. Excuse me waffling but the excitement went past 100 😂😂

When I first started collecting premiums at the end of 2018, I obviously missed a lot of GB's and there was certain editions or boxsets I wanted. One of the ones that has alluded me, mainly because eBay prices were crazy, and it was just a hard to come by boxset for one reason or another has EVENTUALLY joined Rob's collection today. I'm over the moon. I know have the complete DC sets from HDzeta (so far)

SHES SO BEAUTIFUL 😍😍😂

I'm over the moon to of found one at a price I think was fair and all 3 editions inside are just jam packed with zeta quality. 

The rest aren't important but some new stuff from zavvi too 😂

IMG_20200314_175704.jpg

IMG_20200314_175856.jpg

IMG_20200314_175753.jpg

IMG_20200314_175833.jpg

• Like 12

3 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I know they are nothing new, but I’m very pleased with the latest delivery. Special thanks to Ann @Scary Hair  Also thanks to everyone involved in getting these releases. 

I really like the Fanatic Endgame box and the HDz Batman 1-4, but my favourite is the Spidersweb Hardbox. Once again HDz nail it with simplicity and style. I’ve no interest in the film, but really happy to have it in my collection. 

8346F798-41A7-4585-B24F-8BAC199D7722.jpeg

The Spiders Web set is stunning @DodgyDave seeing that in hand makes me think that the upcoming work from HdZ will push the boundaries even more than ever .

EXCITING times ahead 4th of july summer GIF

• Like 3

Very very nice @Veum !

I'm debating getting the Friday the 13th Steel but I had serious hopes they might get around to doing an LE Box-Set, similar to the gorgeous Halloween box-set and the art on that steel is not exactly a head turner...

Now mind, the new one coming out in May, looks excellent! (it's a Metalpack not Steelbook but I'm fine with that).

49667458917_62a889197f_z.jpg

I have the "core-8" F-13 films in the collector pack and a nice LE of the 1st film so, we'll see...🤔

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 8

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Grendel said:

Very very nice @Veum !

I'm debating getting the Friday the 13th Steel but I had serious hopes they might get around to doing an LE Box-Set, similar to the gorgeous Halloween box-set and the art on that steel is not exactly a head turner...

Now mind, the new one coming out in May, looks excellent! (it's a Metalpack not Steelbook but I'm fine with that).

I have the "core-8" F-13 films in the collector pack and a nice LE of the 1st film so, we'll see...🤔

Yeah @Grendel, I have the metalpack on pre-order also, I think it looks very nice my friend!🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Grendel said:

Very very nice @Veum !

I will be getting this one. The original is the best! Wasn’t too fond of the remake, or I would of grabbed the one that @Veum had. At least it’s watchable unlike the Nightmare on Elm Street, or Child’s play remake. 

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2

Recent (and not so recent) arrivals;

- Universal Horror, Vol-4 (Slipcase)

- Boyz N The Hood (EB Spec Ed.)

- Taboo, TV Series (1 season), (Studio Canal, Slipcase)

- Black Sails, TV Series, (Starz, 2 Steelbooks, PET Slip)

- Fail Safe, (Criterion)

image.thumb.jpeg.8bb5a2eaa0ddff4154afd2809de78749.jpeg

* sadly, the flash washed out all the beautiful colours!  😦

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 10