IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

16 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey Guys!!… I just got a couple packages from RSA!!…

Just waiting for those on PreOrder… 🤗🤗

I will open these soon and I’ll share more detailed pictures!!… 🤓🤓😉😉

A53C5DDC-B073-4CFF-B92A-2EBC169067C7.jpeg

7810D603-BD9A-4F5A-9E47-9CBE95DF817C.jpeg

4245503E-A0C7-417F-8191-64AF509073B5.jpeg

Star Struck Wow GIF by Funimation

Those slips... I need ID Invaded and Dr Stone immediately

10 hours ago, Grendel said:

Well now, some quite excellent discussions here as of late.

Wish I'd dropped in earlier, heh.

First off, thanks much one and all for the news and current events.

I'll be acting on some of it, to be sure!

I did want to mention @LeGonze my friend, that knowing your described tastes, I don't think you'd garner much enjoyment from High School of the Dead, in any format let alone a pricey Steel. I'm not saying it's a bad show, it's an incomplete show and it's a one-dimensional show but it has an enourmous fan following so calling it bad would seem churlish at best.

It is 95% fan service though and as you've mentioned that you prefer that in small moderate doses, I suspect you would tire of it quickly.

The extraordinary purchased treasures I see you've graced us with a picture of though, are all shows I also very much enjoy. 😍

ID: Invaded I also have on order but as it's tied to a pre-order from RS, I won't see it until all ordered titles are in stock. Silly me but extraordinary steps are sometimes required to enable free shipping to the frozen wasteland they feel certain I call home.

A perplexing detective story with a bizarre but fascinating sci-fi premise that is visually captivating, to say the least. I've only seen snippets of it but they were sufficient for me to purchase, asap.

Once you've enjoyed the first 3 seasons of AoT, I believe you will get a hoot from AoT: Jnr High. A far less dramatic and 'fun' romp through that world's setting.

I see you elected to nab the Aniplex DS spec eds. I think it's a good investment in a quality show, with package production values that meet the expectations the series deserves. Gonna look real, nice with that Mugen Train spec ed seated beside it as well. 😉

"K" I actually know little about. I've heard it's enjoyable but outta sight outta mind with this one and I.

"Stone Age Lightbulb" is of course, as good imho as others acclaim it to be. Though I only have the amarays, glad I at least got on board.

My sincere congratz on your selections!

On to a few other posts;

@Magnifly, please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that release for "A Silent Voice" that The On is releasing (today in fact) that you've mentioned, is Japanese/Korean only and not English friendly (it's also a scaled back-bare bones ed) No decision to make @LeGonze (imho).

Kimchi has it up right now, unless you know of a different one being offered at the same time by the same company?

Link:

https://kimchidvd.com/en/22548/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=a silent voice

I have Princess Tutu, (brings back fond memories of the many live Ballets my Daughter and I used to attend as she was growing up) and though I find the show excellent, it did not receive a very noteworthy cut to disc and though I adore the artwork on that Steel, complete with a sweet PET slip, I cannot justify the $90 price tag.

As many fans as this show has, I don't think it will sell out at that price any time soon and suspect a sale (maybe around Black Friday?) may be in the cards.

Future Boy Conan is of course, a must have. 🙂

Cheers my friends.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

A lot of great advice in here

• Thanks 2

Awards

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Grendel said:

Well now, some quite excellent discussions here as of late.

Wish I'd dropped in earlier, heh.

First off, thanks much one and all for the news and current events.

I'll be acting on some of it, to be sure!

I did want to mention @LeGonze my friend, that knowing your described tastes, I don't think you'd garner much enjoyment from High School of the Dead, in any format let alone a pricey Steel. I'm not saying it's a bad show, it's an incomplete show and it's a one-dimensional show but it has an enourmous fan following so calling it bad would seem churlish at best.

It is 95% fan service though and as you've mentioned that you prefer that in small moderate doses, I suspect you would tire of it quickly.

I'm sooo glad you're back Sensei!!... ^_^

Yeah, If we get that much of Fan Service I think I'll pass... It's a shame as I love Zombies and the Animation looks pretty good... :(

ID: Invaded I also have on order but as it's tied to a pre-order from RS, I won't see it until all ordered titles are in stock. Silly me but extraordinary steps are sometimes required to enable free shipping to the frozen wasteland they feel certain I call home.

A perplexing detective story with a bizarre but fascinating sci-fi premise that is visually captivating, to say the least. I've only seen snippets of it but they were sufficient for me to purchase, asap.

Oh Great!!... Now I'm waaaaay more excited for this one!!!... xDxD

Once you've enjoyed the first 3 seasons of AoT, I believe you will get a hoot from AoT: Jnr High. A far less dramatic and 'fun' romp through that world's setting.

Yeah, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Attack on Titan... Now I'm thinking of buying the Vinyl Sets Deluxe Editions... :x

I see you elected to nab the Aniplex DS spec eds. I think it's a good investment in a quality show, with package production values that meet the expectations the series deserves. Gonna look real, nice with that Mugen Train spec ed seated beside it as well. 😉

Yeah, they look fabulous!!... I was just waiting for a Discount but waited for more than a year and never got one, so I had to get these before they're gone!!... xD Specially now that DS MT is coming out!!... I'm super excited for this matching set!!... :x

"K" I actually know little about. I've heard it's enjoyable but outta sight outta mind with this one and I.

Oh ok!!... I'll let you know how this one is... I got it on a good price on that Funimation Weekly Sale so I'm happy with it... xD

"Stone Age Lightbulb" is of course, as good imho as others acclaim it to be. Though I only have the amarays, glad I at least got on board.

Yeah!... I'm really enjoying this one!!... I actually preordered the Steelbook... It's even cheaper than the Amaray S1-pt1... The SB contains S1 pt1&pt2...  I might resale the Amaray from the LE... ^_^

I have Princess Tutu, (brings back fond memories of the many live Ballets my Daughter and I used to attend as she was growing up) and though I find the show excellent, it did not receive a very noteworthy cut to disc and though I adore the artwork on that Steel, complete with a sweet PET slip, I cannot justify the $90 price tag.

As many fans as this show has, I don't think it will sell out at that price any time soon and suspect a sale (maybe around Black Friday?) may be in the cards.

Yeah... Totally agree... I'm pretty sure we can get these on a RSA/Sentai End of Year Sale... That's how I got Akame Ga Kill SB... It started at $74.99 and I got it at $49.99... And I'm really happy with that one...  Also No Game, No Life SB, got it even at a better deal, at $32.00 from $74.99... ^_^^_^

Thanks again Sensei for all your comments!!... Can't wait to see your next batch!!... xD^_^

EDIT: There seems to be another Sentai Sale... Some older Steelbooks are at a great price... Akame Ga Kill is at $39.99... 9_9

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/limited-edition

Sentai Sale 1.jpg

Sentai Sale 2.jpg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jiggy Higgins said:

Star Struck Wow GIF by Funimation

Those slips... I need ID Invaded and Dr Stone immediately

Oh maaaan!!... I got those at a great price on that RSA Funimation Sale I told you guys a week ago...

The Dr. Stone box looks great!! Seems to have a texture finish on all "stone" parts... I can even feel it over the shrink wrap... And it feels super sturdy... Definitely a great boxset... ;)

ID: INVADED box seems to have some Spot gloss/ Shiny parts finish... Something like that, but no texture. Anyways, also looks great!! I'm really happy with both of them!!... ^_^^_^

Hope you can get these on another sale... ;)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Oh maaaan!!... I got those at a great price on that RSA Funimation Sale I told you guys a week ago...

The Dr. Stone box looks great!! Seems to have a texture finish on all "stone" parts... I can even feel it over the shrink wrap... And it feels super sturdy... Definitely a great boxset... ;)

ID: INVADED box seems to have some Spot gloss/ Shiny parts finish... Something like that, but no texture. Anyways, also looks great!! I'm really happy with both of them!!... ^_^^_^

Hope you can get these on another sale... ;)

I definitely have these on my list now. I'm glad the Sentai stuff is on sale again; after Vampire Hunter D was only $14.99 earlier this year I can't pay more than that for it 😂. I hope it goes on sale again, I really like the art style of the original though I'd love if the newer series received a steelbook as well. I am hoping NGNL will drop even lower to buy it; a ton of fan service but I think the story was great and very funny. Animation was great as well.

• Like 2

Awards

Hi Folks;  🙂

I just wanted to quickly mention, that Sentai has yet another sale that just started and it has a rather substantial amount of titles listed.

Some I've been quite anxious to see dip in price and despite the fact that some of my preferred titles are still only in amaray pkging, I think I'll jump on them now since no mention yet of those particular ones getting a spec ed in the immediate future, including

- KAKEGURUI (Season 1)

- Blade of the Immortal

- Kaiji (Seasons 1 & 2)

- Chidori RSC

- Karakuri Circus (Seasons 1-3), and

- a few others.

*Note: the amaray for Elfen Lied is also on sale ($20).

edit: @Jiggy Higgins, The Steel for Vamp D is in there as well Buddy but it's at $28 Usd.

Link:

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/2021-promotions-monster-sale?utm_source=Sentai+Filmworks&utm_campaign=e24cac673e-EMAIL_MONSTER_SALE_2021_10_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28cd02d48a-e24cac673e-433262445&goal=0_28cd02d48a-e24cac673e-433262445&mc_cid=e24cac673e&mc_eid=a0c366e957

Tags: @LeGonze, @extantsrevenge, @Magnifly, @Jiggy Higgins, @DarthEd, @Hatori, @Mattrivers95, @mjk, @Trianna, @Pbsw23 and others I've missed.

edit 2: I see ya also mentioned this in your edit (above) @LeGonze, well done my friend! 😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 7

10 hours ago, Grendel said:

just wanted to quickly mention, that Sentai has yet another sale that just started and it has a rather substantial amount of titles listed.

Some I've been quite anxious to see dip in price and despite the fact that some of my preferred titles are still only in amaray pkging, I think I'll jump on them now since no mention yet of those particular ones getting a spec ed in the immediate future, including

- KAKEGURUI (Season 1)

- Blade of the Immortal

- Kaiji (Seasons 1 & 2)

- Chidori RSC

- Karakuri Circus (Seasons 1-3), and

These are some great prices 😍 I will definitely place an order. Thank you for the tag

• Like 2

Good Evening My Friends;  🙂

I thought I'd take a quick moment and share some newly acquired treasures.

First up, my toe-dip into the Fate Multiverse shallow end, via MVM UK (Region -B);

- Fate: Stay Night; (Deen) MVM, amaray
-Fate: Zero; (Ufotable), MVM, amaray
- Fate: UBW, Pts 1 & 2; (Ufotable), MVM, amaray

image.thumb.jpeg.aeb98a5b7b83e2d794366c5f2903b97a.jpeg

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next, an assortment of treasures, some for me, some for my Girls;

- Worlds End...Save Us?; Funi, amaray
- Our Sound; GKIDS, slip-amaray
- Devil Is A Part-Timer; Manga, amaray
- Erased; AtA, spec ed set (scored the sale)
- Overlord; Manga, S-2 + 3, amarays (have S-1 also)
- Devils Line; Sentai, amaray (also have spec ed)
- Flowers Of Evil; MVM, dvd (purchased just before Blu got announced, heh)
- MiA: Dawn Deep Soul; MVM, amaray
- Soul Eater; Funi, Classics, amaray set (so, so, so very good!)
- Magical Warfare; Sentai, amaray

image.thumb.jpeg.7959a8d41d17c647a548a206ff37b75e.jpeg

🥰

Last night, I placed an order with Sentai courtesy of their current sale.

I managed to score a couple for me but predominantly served my Girls first (I'm a Dad, it's my job...)

I'll no doubt place an order for myself this evening. 😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening My Friends;  🙂

I thought I'd take a quick moment and share some newly acquired treasures.

First up, my toe-dip into the Fate Multiverse shallow end, via MVM UK (Region -B);

- Fate: Stay Night; (Deen) MVM, amaray
-Fate: Zero; (Ufotable), MVM, amaray
- Fate: UBW, Pts 1 & 2; (Ufotable), MVM, amaray

image.thumb.jpeg.aeb98a5b7b83e2d794366c5f2903b97a.jpeg

🥰

I also dipped my toe there… Last night I watched Ep1 of Fate/Zero on Netflix. I saw RSA have a few LE of Fateverse and wanted to check them out to see if I would buy it…

Also want to watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as they also have those LEs… 😅😅

Anyways, congrats on that amazing haul Sensei!!… 😃😃😉😉😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @LeGonze my friend; 😀

Thanks much for your kind words once again.

As is obvious, not everything I purchase needs be a Collector's Edition, as sometimes I just want to kick back and watch a fun show without worrying if I got bloody fingerprints on the dang box, heh.

The Fate series, is massive and not to say the least, intimidating.

The Aniplex eds offered in NA by RS (and occasionally TOM) are expensive. Their quality is worthwhile (as is any Aniplex release, that's their shtick) however I wasn't quite sure how deep down that bunny-hole I wished to fall.

So, I elected to purchase the Region B (UK) MVM eds to check the shows out first, before comitting another $1K+ to the Aniplex collection.

Which of course, consists of far more than what I've so far purchased.

Were I strictly devoted to picking up Premiums of just Anime (like some of my friends are) then sure, I'd drop that coin in a heartbeat.

However, like you and many on MP, my tastes are far more diverse than that and so coin flows toward other Premiums as well.

With all that said, I will acknowledge that the Fate Franchise is one of the most exciting and beautiful series of shows in all of Anime, so neglecting it entirely was not a wise option I decided.

So, fortunately, having an excellent All Region Blu player, I was able to save serious coin by purchasing the UK MVM releases, which are essentially clones of the Aniplex eds, without the fancy pkging.

I've watched the very first series, created by Studio Deen back in 2006 (which gets a lot of unnecessary flak imho) and Fate: Zero, (by Ufotable in 2011/12, which created the repugnance toward the Deen series, simply because it wasn't as pretty) and they are jaw-droppingly gorgeous, to put it mildly.

Well, hung for a lamb, hung for a sheep, so elected to purchase the Unlimited Blade Works sets as well.

At this point, I need to decide, am I going to continue pursuing the MVM releases (which in all honesty, are not exactly cheap either!) or elect to grab the Aniplex eds and go Full Monty on this series.

I haven't flipped that coin yet but the clocks ticking and those Aniplex eds will not be around forever.

We'll see....

On a more fun note. Whenever I think about the Fate series(s), I'm drawn back to this very funny YT vid, provided by the wonderful Gigguk that is most certainly worth your time for a watch as it's funny as all get-out and in a way, informative as well.

Let me know if you enjoyed it my friend, because he also did a slightly more serious (but not too serious) vid on the topic, that gets right into the dirt on the material and either you can pull it up yourself or I can link it. 🤡

Gigguk explains The Fate Franchise: In 5 minutes! 🤣

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh, I see you also mentioned your interest in The FMA: Brotherhood series @LeGonze. Yeah, I'd suggest that's a definite pick-up.

The original release, simply Fullmetal Alchemist  in 2003, coincided with the development of the Manga and eventually, produced past the currency of that source.

They therefore elected to put their own "ending" to the production and while it was by no means a train wreck, it wasn't of course faithful to the source as the source ending had not yet been written. Regardless, there's a very strong audience (myself included) for that original production as it fleshed out the first half of the Manga very well indeed.

In 2009, FMA:Brotherhood, the series was again released, this time sticking directly to the Manga up unto the end. Problem is, the producers were of the thought that everyone interested had already watched the first series kick at the cat, so they rather skimmed over some of the earlier portions and focused most effort toward the second half up to and including the Manga ending.

That all said, you can certainly get by just watching FMA: Brotherhood and have a full story provided. It's just that many (including myself) feel it's also worth the effort to go back and watch the original FMA as well, to capture some of the nuances glossed over in the remake dealing with the first half.

Regardless of which decision you make, The FMA series (either) is considered an essential classic by most for a reason. It's absolutely incredible.

Perhaps not as fast paced as some of the current Anime shonen but a very deep and engaging story that pretty much everyone I've spoke with, revere highly.

I'd suggest having those Aniplex eds on your short list buddy as again, they won't be around forever and they are the best renditions available.

For the original, I'd like to point you toward the AtA sets but since you have yet to make the leap to a Region All player, that would be pointless.

Again, you can live quite comfortably with just the FMA: Brotherhood sets though. 😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Oh, I see you also mentioned your interest in The FMA: Brotherhood series @LeGonze. Yeah, I'd suggest that's a definite pick-up.

Thanks for your comments Sensei!!… And yeah, everyone I talk to aboit this one says it’s awesome, so I definitely want to pock this one up… I’ll start saving for this one… 😅😅

• Like 3

I'm very pleased @LeGonze that you took 5 minutes and watched that vid. I think it's one of his best and I've been watching Gigguk a long time, heh.

Just for simple convenience, for yourself and our other esteemed friends that drop by, I took two seconds and linked the more "in-depth" (30 min) vid he did that despite being a tad longer, has a significant deeper explanation (and many more jokes) that can assist in identifying at least what all is out there in the Fate Multiverse, should I care and where the hellz bellz can I buy them! 😉  (that last one, he can't help ya with...)

Gigguk takes 30 minutes to dive an inch deeper into the Fate: Multiverse  🤣  (yeah, it's real good)

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 2

There

7 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm very pleased @LeGonze that you took 5 minutes and watched that vid. I think it's one of his best and I've been watching Gigguk a long time, heh.

Just for simple convenience, for yourself and our other esteemed friends that drop by, I took two seconds and linked the more "in-depth" (30 min) vid he did that despite being a tad longer, has a significant deeper explanation (and many more jokes) that can assist in identifying at least what all is out there in the Fate Multiverse, should I care and where the hellz bellz can I buy them! 😉  (that last one, he can't help ya with...)

Gigguk takes 30 minutes to dive an inch deeper into the Fate: Multiverse  🤣  (yeah, it's real good)

There appears to be a psychic link forming on this anime page because I too dipped my big toe in the Fate universe a few days ago. I was unsure where to begin like everyone else but went with unlimited blade works, just the first two episodes and it’s certainly got it’s hooks in. Zavvi still have UBW and Zero in stock so I’ll buy those first and then move onto the three movies. I don’t think they’ve all been released here yet though.

I watched that amusing gigguk video last week and apparently he got a bit of flak from the more overzealous fans who thought he was making fun of the fandom, he was talking about it on his other channel trash taste highlights a while ago. I’ll watch the more in depth video you linked to today I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi my Buddy @Mattrivers95😀

Happy to hear you've also jumped on the Fate bandwagon (misery loves company...🤣 ).

If ya scroll up to about mid-page, you'll see the Fate eds I recently picked up that initiated this conversation, heh.

I'm also happy to hear you're  a fan of Gigguk and his sarcastic wit.

I've been following him for a while now and have been catching their vids of "Trash Taste" as well.

Not sure what's going on with "The Anime Man" (Joey) as of late, as he hasn't been watching much anime recently. I've caught less and less of his vids for that reason but may drop in there for a check-up.

"CDawgVA"  I watch sporadically, depending on his content. Connor and I have quite similar tastes in some aspects but he also goes into rather weird topics that I'm not all that interested in.

As for continuing the Fate series' I have yet to decide whether or not to go Aniplex. The MVM eds are actually pretty darn good and considering the coin I've recently dropped at both Sentai and RS for other items, hopefully I can delay without panicking for a while yet.

Cheers Buddy and thanks again for your great participation down here in the basement of MP, behind all the wet boxes and clutter...😉

• Like 3

Hi my Buddy @LeGonze😀

I'm of course, very pleased to hear that you are enjoying the Fate series exposès.

As you've mentioned, they have the sakuga artwork down to a science and seem to actually get better with every series release.

The Aniplex eds are of course, top shelf and are in essence replications of the Japanese quality releases.

Fortunately, so far, MVM in the UK have license to utilize the same discs and they provide the European market (and those with Region Free Players) a bit of a cheaper alternative with of course, the bare-bones packaging that goes with said price.

As we've discussed previously, Aniplex as a norm does NOT have sales. Ya pay up or go without.

The one upside to that, is the product remains available for longer than most (but of course, not forever).

At RS, they have on occasion re-stocked sold out items but it is never a guarantee. You'd at least have (on the norm) sufficient time to save up for a desired edition.

Whilst I support your purchasing of the Aniplex releases, I'd also suggest moderation, as the bill can rack up significantly if you feel an urge to "grab 'em all!" heh.

Released product in order of priority I would suggest being;

- Fate: Stay Night (Studio Deen)

- Fate: Zero (Ufotable)

- Fate: Unlimited Blade Works (I & II)

- Fate: Stay Night, Heavens Feel (S-I, S-II, S-III)

From there you can branch out into the spin-offs, at your leisure ( Grand Order, Apocrypha, Last Encore, etc).

All the best to ya my friend!

• Thanks 1

Also;

- GitS; Steel, slip-case, 4K+Blu, Manga

Thought I'd take the opportunity to display the lovely assortment inside.
Arrived from Zavvi in a thick cardboard sleeve.

* edit: just wanted to mention, that the slip-case for this is incredibly robust, with plastic liner along the entry lips. Impressive.

image.thumb.jpeg.414d0d940b2437e3162df31156462a0a.jpeg

🥰

My GitS colllection is pretty much complete at this stage, except...still missing the FAC Live Action Premium.

Hopefully, I eventually tag-up with someone who has it that would have stronger interest in some other Premium and we can swing a trade, heh. 😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening @LeGonze;

I myself became increasingly frustrated trying to track down an NA release of Studio Deen's original Fate: Stay Night as either retailers were not carrying it or the secondary market sellers were asking totally ludicrous prices.

I elected to purchase the UK-MVM release (Region-B) to just get the dang thing.

It's of course, always possible you could find an NA release copy on Ebay (even a dvd would suffice as there's not much improvement on the Blu).

I'd love to say "Yeah! go here!" but I can't my Buddy because I don't know.

That said, I am watching myself for an NA copy and if I see one, I'll flag you and since I own at least a copy of it already, I'll be sure to give you 1st dibs.

🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Been into anime only very recently.

Saw a guy  unboxing anime box sets so I basically wanted everything he had so after alot of ebay searches  and very exciting ebay auctions ......I finally got what I wanted.

K-on was the most expensive one 225$ I still  need that Violet evergarden limited box set which goes for insane prices. 

I havent watched any of these releases except  for YOUR NAME.

What you guys think, is this a good start?😇

20211009_162219.jpg

20211009_162254.jpg

20211009_162312.jpg

20211009_162316.jpg

20211009_162338.jpg

20211009_162352.jpg

20211009_162413.jpg

20211009_162416.jpg

20211009_162435.jpg

20211009_162438.jpg

20211009_162456.jpg

20211009_162459.jpg

20211009_162518.jpg

20211009_162610.jpg

20211009_162614.jpg

20211009_162644.jpg

20211009_162709.jpg

20211009_162712.jpg

20211009_162724.jpg

20211009_162740.jpg

20211009_162810.jpg

20211009_162817.jpg

20211009_170512.jpg

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Been into anime only very recently.

Saw a guy  unboxing anime box sets so I basically wanted everything he had so after alot of ebay searches  and very exciting ebay auctions ......I finally got what I wanted.

K-on was the most expensive one 225$ I still  need that Violet evergarden limited box set which goes for insane prices. 

I havent watched any of these releases except  for YOUR NAME.

What you guys think, is this a good start?😇

20211009_162219.jpg

20211009_162254.jpg

20211009_162312.jpg

20211009_162316.jpg

20211009_162338.jpg

20211009_162352.jpg

20211009_162413.jpg

20211009_162416.jpg

20211009_162435.jpg

20211009_162438.jpg

20211009_162456.jpg

20211009_162459.jpg

20211009_162518.jpg

20211009_162610.jpg

20211009_162614.jpg

20211009_162644.jpg

20211009_162709.jpg

20211009_162712.jpg

20211009_162724.jpg

20211009_162740.jpg

20211009_162810.jpg

20211009_162817.jpg

20211009_170512.jpg

image.gif.9ef502f915232d6975449b5e9a70f1a1.gif

Thats insane dude!!… Hahaaa… Amazing haul!!…

Do you open youe stuff??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1