IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

Hey guys!!... Hope you're all doing great!!...

Just wanted to let you know that I fell for those Demon Slayer LE for NA, as I was dying to get the LE for the movie also, wich already did. I had to have a matching set!!... xD

Also I grabbed a few Limited Editions that are on Weekly Specials on RSA from Funimation!!... 9_9

So, I should receive in the next couple weeks:

• Dr. Stone LE S1 Pt2
  • Attack on Titan Junior High LE
  • ID: INVADED LE (Blind Buy, If you've seen this, please share your thoughts)
  • K LE (Blind Buy, If you've seen this, please share your thoughts)
  • Demon Slayer LE S1, Pt1&Pt2.
  • Demon Slayer Mugen Train LE (Release date on 12/21/2021)

Also, have on Pre-Order Evangelion Ultimate Edition on AtA (Shipping on End of Jan/2022) and the amaray from RSA (Release date on 11/09/2021). :x

This is my biggest purshase on Anime LEs Ever!!... :DxD

I also want AoT LEs boxes but at this point it's super hard and expensive to get some of them. I'll wait for an Ultra Premium Super Ultimate Deluxe Edition of Complete Series. xD9_9

Again, here's the link for that RSA Weekly Specials sale... 

https://www.rightstufanime.com/sales-and-promos/Weekly-Specials

• Like 4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, LeGonze said:

Just wanted to let you know that I fell for those Demon Slayer LE for NA, as I was dying to get the LE for the movie also, wich already did. I had to have a matching set!!... xD

Also I grabbed a few Limited Editions that are on Weekly Specials on RSA from Funimation!!... 9_9

• Dr. Stone LE S1 Pt2

Also, have on Pre-Order Evangelion Ultimate Edition on AtA (Shipping on End of Jan/2022) and the amaray from RSA (Release date on 11/09/2021). :x

I also want AoT LEs boxes but at this point it's super hard and expensive to get some of them. I'll wait for an Ultra Premium Super Ultimate Deluxe Edition of Complete Series. xD9_9

This is going to be one big mail week

• Haha 2

Awards

36 minutes ago, Jiggy Higgins said:

This is going to be one big mail week

Yeah!!... I'm excited!!... xD:$

But nos as big as Sensei @Grendel maildays tho... 9_9

Have you watched any of these series???

• ID: INVADED LE (Blind Buy, If you've seen this, please share your thoughts)
Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, LeGonze said:
  • ID: INVADED LE (Blind Buy, If you've seen this, please share your thoughts)

I haven't seen either of these, ID Invaded looks interesting though

On 9/10/2021 at 8:37 AM, Magnifly said:

Hey there :)

If you missed it, The On will release A Silent Voice in a Korean Fullslip!!!!

This is great news! Where do you find out things like this? I'm on a few of their socials but I never get any newsletters despite being subscribed.

• Thanks 1

Awards

il y a 4 minutes, Jiggy Higgins a dit :

I haven't seen either of these, ID Invaded looks interesting though

This is great news! Where do you find out things like this? I'm on a few of their socials but I never get any newsletters despite being subscribed.

I receive the news releases infos by Korean forums.

• Like 3

I think in Germany we have the latest release date for DS. Mugen Train (16.12.2021) but we will get a LE too:

https://akibapassshop.de/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-The-Movie-Mugen-Train-Limited-Edition-BD?ref=ANIME2YOU

Standard Edition:

https://akibapassshop.de/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-The-Movie-Mugen-Train-BD?ref=ANIME2YOU

LE

grafik.thumb.png.7ca230ef7509e1d61b01f58696f36e3c.png

grafik.thumb.png.40ddd9a86d3303a0c7e8233bee0f9d02.png

Standard Edition

grafik.png.29aab9b70d746ca8e46bf2e19b74a48a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hatori said:

I think in Germany we have the latest release date for DS. Mugen Train (16.12.2021) but we will get a LE too:

https://akibapassshop.de/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-The-Movie-Mugen-Train-Limited-Edition-BD?ref=ANIME2YOU

Standard Edition:

https://akibapassshop.de/Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-The-Movie-Mugen-Train-BD?ref=ANIME2YOU

LE

Standard Edition

I hope we get at least something like this for NA. 🤓🤓

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hatori said:

Standard Edition:

LE

Standard Edition

That LE is so clean!

plotting blake shelton GIF by The Voice

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

@extantsrevenge @mjk @Grendel @LeGonze

All the anime just announced a 4k release for future boy Conan, it’ll be a split season with a hard box for both editions. Coming 2022. https://blog.alltheanime.com/anime-limited-to-release-future-boy-conan-in-the-uk/

Terrific News

e7758c5c9e70f6badc4a55e9c0705536.gif

When this goes live I will be like

81d6f0c7d4f2daefec95aa36a9bc7299.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

@extantsrevenge @mjk @Grendel @LeGonze

All the anime just announced a 4k release for future boy Conan, it’ll be a split season with a hard box for both editions. Coming 2022. https://blog.alltheanime.com/anime-limited-to-release-future-boy-conan-in-the-uk/

Excellent news thank you for the tag. Can't wait to watch it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, LeGonze said:

• Dr. Stone LE S1 Pt2

Hey Guys!!… I just got a couple packages from RSA!!…

Just waiting for those on PreOrder… 🤗🤗

I will open these soon and I’ll share more detailed pictures!!… 🤓🤓😉😉

A53C5DDC-B073-4CFF-B92A-2EBC169067C7.jpeg

7810D603-BD9A-4F5A-9E47-9CBE95DF817C.jpeg

4245503E-A0C7-417F-8191-64AF509073B5.jpeg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 5

Well now, some quite excellent discussions here as of late.

Wish I'd dropped in earlier, heh.

First off, thanks much one and all for the news and current events.

I'll be acting on some of it, to be sure!

I did want to mention @LeGonze my friend, that knowing your described tastes, I don't think you'd garner much enjoyment from High School of the Dead, in any format let alone a pricey Steel. I'm not saying it's a bad show, it's an incomplete show and it's a one-dimensional show but it has an enourmous fan following so calling it bad would seem churlish at best.

It is 95% fan service though and as you've mentioned that you prefer that in small moderate doses, I suspect you would tire of it quickly.

The extraordinary purchased treasures I see you've graced us with a picture of though, are all shows I also very much enjoy. 😍

ID: Invaded I also have on order but as it's tied to a pre-order from RS, I won't see it until all ordered titles are in stock. Silly me but extraordinary steps are sometimes required to enable free shipping to the frozen wasteland they feel certain I call home.

A perplexing detective story with a bizarre but fascinating sci-fi premise that is visually captivating, to say the least. I've only seen snippets of it but they were sufficient for me to purchase, asap.

Once you've enjoyed the first 3 seasons of AoT, I believe you will get a hoot from AoT: Jnr High. A far less dramatic and 'fun' romp through that world's setting.

I see you elected to nab the Aniplex DS spec eds. I think it's a good investment in a quality show, with package production values that meet the expectations the series deserves. Gonna look real, nice with that Mugen Train spec ed seated beside it as well. 😉

"K" I actually know little about. I've heard it's enjoyable but outta sight outta mind with this one and I.

"Stone Age Lightbulb" is of course, as good imho as others acclaim it to be. Though I only have the amarays, glad I at least got on board.

My sincere congratz on your selections!

On to a few other posts;

@Magnifly, please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that release for "A Silent Voice" that The On is releasing (today in fact) that you've mentioned, is Japanese/Korean only and not English friendly (it's also a scaled back-bare bones ed) No decision to make @LeGonze (imho).

Kimchi has it up right now, unless you know of a different one being offered at the same time by the same company?

Link:

https://kimchidvd.com/en/22548/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=a silent voice

I have Princess Tutu, (brings back fond memories of the many live Ballets my Daughter and I used to attend as she was growing up) and though I find the show excellent, it did not receive a very noteworthy cut to disc and though I adore the artwork on that Steel, complete with a sweet PET slip, I cannot justify the $90 price tag.

As many fans as this show has, I don't think it will sell out at that price any time soon and suspect a sale (maybe around Black Friday?) may be in the cards.

Future Boy Conan is of course, a must have. 🙂

Cheers my friends.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2