IGNORED

What is your username & avatar all about ?

nefilim

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So username very unoriginal...searched for a name to use in World of Warcraft without having to resort to using accents or other special characters. As I had read Eragon before I looked there and thought "well that name is fitting for a female warlock" and been using it online since then whenever available.

As for my avatar...well it will probably change often depending on what I currently like.

Awkward Look GIF

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

Most people think my username has something to do with Blade Runner. Nothing could be further from the truth! It’s actually an acronym my wife came up with:

Drab Embarrassing Careless Klutzy And Relatively Daft

The 99 refers to my remaining brain cells 

brain thoughts GIF

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Conjuring88 said:

Hi everyone new to the site today. I decided the conjuring as its my favourite horror movie sinse I saw it one of the few movies to actually make me jump always a good sign :). The 88 the year I was born nothing exciting.

giphy.gif

..........if that's so then you need to sign up to the GB     here          THE CONJURING 1&2 MLIFE

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahoi Collectors,

My Name is nothing special, i also use it on other platforms, like playstation or other forums, its simply just my name.

My profil picture shows what i'm the biggest fan of, Godzilla and all around the Monsterverse,

i'm really looking forward to the following films.

That includes all Kaiju's like from Pacific Rim or Cloverfield. The Alien Franchise is also one of my favorites,

and the first Alien Edition of Filmarena FAC #120 for example is what i like the most. Especially the embossed Edition.

I'm already looking forward to the next editions.

CaringMiniatureAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

My nickname come from The Matrix' character Cypher.

Many of my friends have used nicknames with Neo or Morpheus, so to be original I chose a nickname from another character, and not the nicest one.

I added "IA" to try to make it more sympathetic.
But I was still the man to kill during the Medal Of Honor or Call Of Duty games 😅

Now, this nickname is used by many people, so I recently added 078, which is the beginning of my zip code.

Edited by cypheria078
  • Like 3

^^ Oh,my goodness  @cypheria078🤯

I was of the thought you may have adopted the moniker of the legendary hero CYPHER RAGE! The greatest warrior of the known galaxy!

His exploits can be found in the Cinematic Masterpiece;

After Earth:

With Will Smith humbly adopting the mantle of the enigmatic hero.

Will we ever see his like again?

Probably not, as legends are few and of course, far between.

Perhaps someday, we will be blessed by a follow-up film of his Son's exploits, for who doesn't want more Kitai Rage ?

To quell our desire in the interim though, we have this masterfully produced SteelBook, that can be purchased at any dollar store near you...

14186084743282522.jpg

Hmm, following deep consideration, I suspect you chose wisely....

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello all, 

Newbie here. Been collecting for some time, but got more of a problem over the last couple of years. I generally buy...too much...

My name may suprise you. Its...my name...with some letters (i'm deep like that). 

My guitar is.... ok i think thats obvious too. 

Look forward to getting to know y'all. 👍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jasongk said:

Hello all, 

Newbie here. Been collecting for some time, but got more of a problem over the last couple of years. I generally buy...too much...

My name may suprise you. Its...my name...with some letters (i'm deep like that). 

My guitar is.... ok i think thats obvious too. 

Look forward to getting to know y'all. 👍

🥤Hi @jasongk,

Welcome & please let us know more about you in here: Member Introduction❣️🤠😇😷

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody! I’m glad to be here! So my name MorbidReaver is a play on the TV show Firefly. The savages were called Reavers and they did some Morbid stuff, also I wanted a gamer tag in Xbox and PS that no one has ever used because I am picky and do not like numbers behind my usernames (I’m literally OCD about it). So being that I am such a big fan of Firefly I naturally had to use a Serenity avatar!  That’s the story behind my username and avatar!

B56A195F-0E8B-465E-8741-323C8C58B076.jpeg

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MorbidReaver said:

Hello everybody! I’m glad to be here! So my name MorbidReaver is a play on the TV show Firefly. The savages were called Reavers and they did some Morbid stuff, also I wanted a gamer tag in Xbox and PS that no one has ever used because I am picky and do not like numbers behind my usernames (I’m literally OCD about it). So being that I am such a big fan of Firefly I naturally had to use a Serenity avatar!  That’s the story behind my username and avatar!

Welcome @MorbidReaver! Happy to see another browncoat come aboard 😀👍

sci-fi firefly GIF

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MorbidReaver said:

B56A195F-0E8B-465E-8741-323C8C58B076.jpeg

🥤Hi @MorbidReaver

Welcome & please let us know more about you in here: Member Introduction❣️🤠😇😷😊

• 4 weeks later...

Avatar is from a Picabia painting because I went through a very obsessive interest in the dada and early surrealist art movement years ago.

User name dates back to when I started playing an earlyish MMORPG called Dark Age of Camelot and wanted a gender neutral name because sometimes being a lady playing games really sucks. Turns out it's an easy name to get online for various things so I've just kept using it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, my username its just a nickname i use everywhere based on my lastname who start with "del". I have some spanish origins and "mago" means magician. And i love number 7 :) 

My avatar is my favorite director Stanley Kubrick ++++ the pic in itself is very frightening and i love. 

• Like 3

My name is Nick and my dad called me Nicky-boy when I was a kid. 

I love La Casa De Papel (Money Heist), best show ever. My avatar is a Dali mask from that show. Typically I won’t watch anything dubbed but that one is done particularly well.