IGNORED

What is your username & avatar all about ?

nefilim

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , gang ...well the UK bit Is  pretty obvious it just let's people know my location straight away ...not sure if that's good or bad.....Ade well that's short for Adrian ....the numbers are dates .....why dead pool .....hell ...why not ..the coolest film character yet IMO.....:)

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Hatori said:

I like the movie "Kill Bill" a lot. One character in the movie has the name "Hattori Hanzo".

As I used the first time a nickname this name was already assigned. For this reason, I have omitted a "t".  Because of that "Hatori".

My avatar........ Well, I love those guys.

If Hatori had been taken too, would you be now Hatttori ?

LOL.

:D

• Like 1

On 30.4.2017 at 8:20 PM, Darogal said:

a few years ago i played wow and one charakter´s name was Darogal ... it´s my creation and i leave wow a few years but the nick is already alive! 

That is World of Warcraft.

Not all of us are into (online)gaming wink wink. ;)

Why my name:

Many years ago a friend gave me the nickname "bubu". It was like a backpack, somehow always with me...

Years later, while my active music community time, I got into predilection for puns and articulation games through a member over there, so I started to create a lot of them, just by using the first two letter of "bubu".

< Language is changeable and even words, that normally dont rhyme, are moldable by different use of articulation manners. >

For example: Chris BUrown, One ReBUblic, Lincoln BUrrows, BUbrecht, BUzilla, BUsta etc.

Even tho I'm not a soccer-fan, I liked the sound of the players name "ronaldinho"

The result of it: BUnaldinho - I liked the look, the word length and the sound combination of vowels + consonants in written and spoken form.

End of story ^^

Why my avatar?

I'm a big fan of elvis since, since I was able to repeat melodies and any kind of words, while sitting in my baby seat. I'm grown into the music thru family!

• Like 6

Awards

I wish my handle name was a result of a cool story of entering a burger eating challenge at a well known fast food restaurant, but sadly not! ?

I am 6 foot 7 and about 250lbs so that's the "Big" bit. My surname starts "Mac" pretty self explanatory and "Big Mac" was a nickname from when I was younger (along with "snow", as a mountain has snow on top of it) and "Daddy" had a good ring to it, or at least i thought!

A Mac(k) Daddy in the hiphop world also has its own meaning, just a bit of word play. I don't think i'm that cool really lol

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

Hi all :)

great stories behind great usernames. mine is not so special. my name is Lars and some of my friends called me Larson back in the days. I just added my birth year ;)

avatar...... because I am a big (if not the biggest ;) ) fan of the John Wick movies 

:boom:

Someone challenge him ! ? ?

• Haha 1

Oooookaaaaayyyyy.... My user name for all log ins used to be MCB_23 as my stage name was M.C.B (23 is my lucky number)

I developed a Twitter addiction and found it was taking all my time, so I killed the account and went cold turkey. After about a year or two away I was reborn as Pbsw23 on Twitter, and so continued the theme here. Pbsw you ask? Simple- I'm Paul Bradshaw, how do you do ? (23 is still the magic number & no - it's Nothing to do with Jordan or Beckham).

The Avi? Spider-Man was my childhood favourite (can't wait for Homecoming!!! ???) and I've always been LEGO obsessed. Still just a big kid today ?? 

• Like 4

Good question as this one! :D

So for my username, it is a mix between Nicolas (my first name) and suffix is for my ability to dribble the football! So it's my nickname long enough off forum. ;) 

And for my avatar, on other forums, it's rather a personal avatar (my child or my rabbit) so here I wanted to pay tribute to one of my secondary characters preferred, Carlton and dance! ?
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, nicoleto said:
Good question as this one! :D

So for my username, it is a mix between Nicolas (my first name) and suffix is for my ability to dribble the football! So it's my nickname long enough off forum. ;) 

And for my avatar, on other forums, it's rather a personal avatar (my child or my rabbit) so here I wanted to pay tribute to one of my secondary characters preferred, Carlton and dance! 1f602.png

?

We would like to see pictures of your rabbit here : https://mediapsychos.com/topic/784-post-your-pets/

• Like 1

I have already had the name for several years. A friend came up with the idea. The username consists of two songs 1x Circus and Hook Up. He then came to the idea of combining both and then Circushooker came out. Since I came in to this group some mebers  wondered because of my name and I became curious so I gegoogled and found out what that means .... ahhhh I think I must change the name now that I know the meaning ^ ^ Sooooo Embarrassed 1f602.png

• Like 2

Awards